It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News From the West Bank!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

This part in the thrid source caught my eye.

United Nations Refugee Works Agency (UNRWA)

In the interest of the palestinian people? A flour mill and a sewage plant?

I agree Israel is expanding settlements, but apparently this cement is some sort of a UN front.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

This part in the thrid source caught my eye.

United Nations Refugee Works Agency (UNRWA)

In the interest of the palestinian people? A flour mill and a sewage plant?

I agree Israel is expanding settlements, but apparently this cement is some sort of a UN front.

I am missing your point.

From what Iread, their is supposed to be an Isreali agency monitoring exactly where and how much cement goes.......

This to make sure it is not used for reinforcing weapons tunnels and rocket factories.....

How is it a UN conspericy to make sure they use what they are given for exactly what it is supposed to???

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well it appears that Israel proposed the solution as to not have this stuff imported as it poses a risk that it might be intercepted by Hamas. However, Israel has agreed to this one time exception. The UN to build United Nations Refugee Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestinian refugees. I am not sure how to answer your question exactly, except that this appears to be more of a covert front in the interest of UN.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well it appears that Israel proposed the solution as to not have this stuff imported as it poses a risk that it might be intercepted by Hamas. However, Israel has agreed to this one time exception. The UN to build United Nations Refugee Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestinian refugees. I am not sure how to answer your question exactly, except that this appears to be more of a covert front in the interest of UN.

I am seriously not trying to be difficult, but huh?

What exactly is the conspiracy by the UN?

Is it that the cement will be used for a UN building as opposed to a flour factory and a sewage plant???

All I can say is this, imo, as long as every ounce of the cement is tracked 100% of the time, to make sure it goes to its intended use, they should allow regular shipment for infrastructure.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Ok well remember first that Bush and Olmert reached agreements about their relationship back in 2006. However since the presidency of Obama the relationship has swayed a bit and I am not sure if the US is differing from those agreements it seems to me that they are. Obama left a pretty strong sign at the the last juncture with Israel differing with Israel on settlements. Israel can not seem to find a reasonable solution as for what to do with all the palestinians who are occupying the land. Now the UN is stepping in.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Just to refresh your memory a bit, this happened on August 3, 2006. Which was also 9 AV.
www.cfr.org...

August 3, 2006
Top of the Agenda:
Israeli forces and Hezbollah fighters continue to battle fiercely in southern Lebanon as Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora says 900 people, a third of them children, have died in the conflict. One million people, a quarter of Lebanon's population, have been displaced (Haaretz). Meanwhile, Hezbollah steps up its attack on Israel, firing more than 200 rockets (LAT).
Britain's outgoing ambassador to Iraq writes in a confidential memo to Tony Blair that Iraq is far more likely to slide into civil war than become a functioning democracy (Independent).

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Let me pick put what I believe to be important.

1) Isreal doesn't really know what to do with the Gazan's.
I would have to give that a resounding, if sad, yes.

2) Ok, the Un is stepping in.
What are they doing? No, seriously.... I see nothing wrong with UN being a sort of go between Isreal and Hamas to the support of civillians.

If the Un is doing some bad or wrong, please directly tell me what it is, with an example or two if you please.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

If you mean that the Un did "NOT" disarm Hezbolla, absolutly.

If you mean the UN allow Hezbolla to drive up, set up rockets, fire them from their position and then leave unmollested...YES!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well it's said to be a refugee camp, so obvious conclusions are drawn.

However reguarding the possiblity that Solomons temple is being built brings the foundation of One World Government as foretold in the Bible. Otherwise known as the abomination of Desolation. Meaning, when this thing goes up we are in for some serious changes.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well it's said to be a refugee camp, so obvious conclusions are drawn.

However reguarding the possiblity that Solomons temple is being built brings the foundation of One World Government as foretold in the Bible. Otherwise known as the abomination of Desolation. Meaning, when this thing goes up we are in for some serious changes.

Please forgive me....

What conclusions can we draw from the UN building/compound being called a refugee camp????

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com...

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA), agency of the United Nations, with headquarters in Amman, Jordan. Established in 1949, it replaced the United Nations Relief for Palestine Refugees in 1950 as the major UN agency dealing with Palestine refugees. By 2003 more than 4 million refugees and their descendents who had been displaced by the various Arab-Israeli Wars were registered with UNRWA, more than 1.3 million of them in UNWRA refugee camps. Originally the agency was charged with the care of the refugees until they could be repatriated, compensated, or resettled; UNRWA has, in fact, found itself faced with the job of housing, feeding, and educating people for long periods of time in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip. During this period, it has had the difficult task of dealing with the competing interests of Israel, the Arab states, and the Palestinian movement.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The conclusion that the UN is now ready to respond to Israels problem with what to do about the palestinian people.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I am seriously not trying to be difficult, but huh?

Well what ever you are trying to be it sure isn't on topic or on point with the OP which is about Israeli youth erecting illegal dwellings on land that does not belong to them using their typical scare and intimidation tactics and violence to do it.

It's a typical deflection by pro-Zionists to detract from a conversation and credible news piece illustrating yet another Israeli/Zionist Crime of theft of lands that don't belong to them to obscure just why the disenfranchised and ill defended Palestinians have to basically resort to firing puny innefectual home made rockets into the stolen lands that the Zionists settle civilians on to use as human shields and to instead vilify what is a common act in all people and nations...

To confront thieves and not let them enjoy the ill of their gains.

The post though is about Israeli/Zionists stealing more land...

[edit on 30/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The thing there is... Just who do you think the Palestinians are descendants of? I know it messes up a lot of people's comfortable mythologies about the region, but there wasn't like a gigantic wave of colonists pouring out of the Arabian peninsula.

The people of Iraq are the standing descendants of the Babylonians and Chaldeans. The people of Lebanon are the heirs to Phoenicia. The Egyptians are still very much of the bloodline of the people who built the pyramids - And the Palestinians are the descendants of the people spoken of in the bible.

All these varying people converted to Islam in the seventh and eighth centuries, but that didn't change their ancestry, any more than the conversion of Pagan Finns to Catholicism made them Italian.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are dead wrong, pro.

If a poster says something that does not make sence or is not clear to me, I am more than welcome to ask specificly what they mean as well as give my opinion as to it's truth or not.

You are not the allowed to tell me or anyone that i cannot (politly) ask questions, question people thoughts and ideas's.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join