It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
I said I wanted it settled, as in I want the whole mess to just go away once and for all.

It is settled. You are trying to unsettle it. The fact that you believe there is something to be settled means that you believe there is doubt as to his nationality. Otherwise, what is there to settle? Perhaps you do not understand English?

Not once did I say he was born in Kenya, not once did I say anything that even closely resembles a claim as to where he was born. So yes, I'd say there's a reading comprehension problem here when you take a sentence that says "I want the whole thing settled already" and somehow try to twist that into "OMG!!! He, like, totally wasn't born in the US!!1!1"

Twist it? What are you talking about? I used your own words. I twisted nothing. Is there something to be settled? If so, what needs to be settled. What is it that you believe needs to be settled. People that do not doubt he was born in Hawaii do not need anything settled. Only the folks that claim he is not a natural born U.S. citizen need something to be settled.

I think it is cute how you are trying to backtrack on your own words but unfortunately, here you are in this thread, asking for something to be settled. Amazing.

And frankly you're not one to talk about sending U2U's.

Want to know a secret? The best way to avoid getting a nasty U2U from me is to not U2U me in the first place. It would be hard for me to respond if there was nothing to respond to. You can answer me here. You have no reason to fill my box with inanities and then cry about me responding rudely. Come in my house uninvited and insult me and I will make sure you get a well deserved lead injection. Do not want to get shot? Do not come in my house.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Edit: Not worth the trouble of repeating myself again.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

www.factcheck.org...

Seems he was governed by his father's british status

He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 21st birthday.

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Then a google cache from an Obama site

www.fightthesmears.com.php5-9.websitetestlink.com...

FactCheck.org Clarifies Barack’s Citizenship

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

www.oilforimmigration.org...

I brought my law suit against the NJ Secretary of State to rid the ballots of McCain, Obama and Calero. Yet, I have been called a racist more times than I can count. Furthermore, I have never said that the definition of natural-born citizen has been certainly determined in the courts. I simply pointed out various historical cases and comments which support the definition I believe is most on point – that to be President one must be born in the US to parents without foreign allegiance who are US citizens.

It’s hardly a fringe concept to expect and demand that the Commander in Chief was never a citizen of another nation.

“That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children…”

That’s an admission that Great Britain “governed the status” of Barack Obama, Jr. He has chosen to highlight this on his own volition.

And this leads to the relevant question:

HOW CAN A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN’S STATUS BE “GOVERNED” BY GREAT BRITAIN?

A natural born citizen’s status should only be governed by the United States. This is the core issue before the Supreme Court of the United States.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Edit: Not worth the trouble of repeating myself again.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Jenna]

Good, and stop U2Uing me as well to repeat yourself some more and then cry that I responded. You and your little friends are losing this battle and quickly. I am really enjoying watching you fall all over each other to try and pretend you have no issue here at all but yet, here you are. I guess that is the same stunning brainwork that allows you to send me private messages and then when I respond, you threaten to tell mods that I am U2Uing you.
Too cute.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Ahh, I see. I stop responding to your U2U's so you start on me here. Absolutely brilliant. Welcome to ignore. Have fun taking your anger and hostility out on someone that can't see you.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ahh, I see. I stop responding to your U2U's so you start on me here. Absolutely brilliant. Welcome to ignore. Have fun taking your anger and hostility out on someone that can't see you.

Ahhh, I see. People here are as stupid as I thought. You were U2Uing me. I was responding to you. I believe in my last one I told you to stop U2Uing me altogether and that if you had anything to say, say it in the thread. I also said that if you U2U me, I will respond however I feel. Now you want to play it like I was U2Uing you all along? You also want to pretend I was not already trying to deal with you in the thread and keep you out of my inbox? I hope that works for you. Anyone can read the thread and see that I did not just start responding to you here. I would also be happy to display the entire set of U2U's back and forth so everyone can see how completlely full of crap you are. All I need is your permission to reprint your U2U's to me.

If the only way to win this argument is to be a liar and an idiot, you are way ahead.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Actually - both parents (and especially the father) have to be u.s. citizens in order for the child to be "natural born" citizen. Which brings me to this point - the b.c. whether real or not - makes no different.
His father was not US citizen, which even Barry doesn't deny. So, he is obviously an illegitimate president, whether his b.c. is accurate or not (which I strongly believe is forged, by the way).

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
So, Where's The Beef?

Here we are, 13 pages along in this thread and so far I haven't seen any evidence that the source article's claim is true.

Leaving aside the obvious question of how so much dialog could be generated on the basis of so little fact, I'm kind of hoping us ATSers can get to the bottom of all this.

Is it true that Maya Soetoro has a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth?

If so, where is it? What foundation is this claim based on?

I tried googling it and haven't found anything credible. Did I miss something? Can someone point out where the evidence is?

Can anyone -- anyone at all -- substantiate this claim, or is this entire thread based on a lie?

I can't help you on that one, but I can tell you that Obama's mother used a soc sec # that belongs to a lady living in the next city to me, who was apparently born about a month apart from his mother. She is still living, and has no idea why Stanley Ann Dunham used her soc sec #. Another interesting thing, you may already know, is that Barry used many different soc sec #'s. The one he used the most belonged to Barack Hussein Obama who would now be 119 years old!!!! Wierd, huh? Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYE SEE
reply to post by debunky

Actually - both parents (and especially the father) have to be u.s. citizens in order for the child to be "natural born" citizen. Which brings me to this point - the b.c. whether real or not - makes no different.

That is blatantly not true. It is either incorrect or a lie. It has been said here a few times along with the idea that anyone with a stamp can get a Hawaiin BC. Neither one of those is even a little bit true.

His father was not US citizen, which even Barry doesn't deny. So, he is obviously an illegitimate president, whether his b.c. is accurate or not (which I strongly believe is forged, by the way).

So our representatives, all of the presidential candidates and the majority of American voters just happen to not know this but three people on a conspiracy website do?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I can't help you on that one, but I can tell you that Obama's mother used a soc sec # that belongs to a lady living in the next city to me, who was apparently born about a month apart from his mother. She is still living, and has no idea why Stanley Ann Dunham used her soc sec #. Another interesting thing, you may already know, is that Barry used many different soc sec #'s. The one he used the most belonged to Barack Hussein Obama who would now be 119 years old!!!! Wierd, huh? Hmmmm

Can you birthers stop just repeating things you hear from faaaaaaaaar right nutjob pundits and look this stuff up and provide the source material?

This is not true either and none of the people putting it forth have even remotely tried to prove it. Can you?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by nasdack24k

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Why is this getting so much attention so fast. His sisters place of birth means nothing about his... enough already...

It does hold meaning, if she's admittedly born in Indonesia yet has, in her name, the same piece of paper Obama is trying to use as evidence he was born in Hawaii...

2month's ago i would be with ya fighting this issue tooth and nail.

But let's face it The "WHO CARE'S"crowd has won this .
Just like during the election they voted him and didn't care.

Congress has passed it..Hawaii is his birth state.
He sealed everything from college records to blood donations he gave.
Has obama ever been arrested?
We all know the crooked and EVIL G.W.B was he let us see his record's
So if bush showed us his arrest college record's ect....
Why is obama so special he doesn't have to and can pass law's threw so he does not have to?

People can say what they want..
He is
Or he isn't.

But the fact remains the man is trying to hide something from the AMERICAN people.
And i want to know why.

What's that behind your back little kid?
Nothing...
Well show me then if your hiding nothing.
Sorry i passed a law saying i do not have to show you what's behind my back.

Did he have anything behind his back?
I would say Hellz yes he did.

and thus obama is hiding something folk's.
what it is idk.

I love it. Absolutely perfect analogy. What IS he hiding behind his back that he won't show us?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

reply to post by debunky

That is blatantly not true. It is either incorrect or a lie. It has been said here a few times along with the idea that anyone with a stamp can get a Hawaiin BC. Neither one of those is even a little bit true.
Okay - I have tried to copy and paste this, but go to "natural born citizen chart" and you will see that BOTH parents and especially the father - must be U.S. citizens for the child to be natural born. End of story. Even Barry says his dad was not U.S. citizen. So whaddya say? Whaddya know? The man is a Usurper - and don't you have to at least ask WHY would he want to be our president, knowing he doesn't qualify? What web is he - or the ptb behind his back = weaving? WHY all the hiding of history, background? Do you know who this man IS? Do any of us? Where in the world did he come from? Something smells very, very, very, very fishy!

So our representatives, all of the presidential candidates and the majority of American voters just happen to not know this but three people on a conspiracy website do?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Has anyone yet come up with Miss Maya's Hawaiian BC? I was hanging with this thread for a while, until it wandered off into to POTUSville.

Seems like it would really pertinent to the OP. Apologies if it was posted and I missed it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

reply to post by debunky

Okay - I have tried to copy and paste this, but go to "natural born citizen chart" and you will see that BOTH parents and especially the father - must be U.S. citizens for the child to be natural born. End of story. Even Barry says his dad was not U.S. citizen. So whaddya say? Whaddya know? The man is a Usurper - and don't you have to at least ask WHY would he want to be our president, knowing he doesn't qualify? What web is he - or the ptb behind his back = weaving? WHY all the hiding of history, background? Do you know who this man IS? Do any of us? Where in the world did he come from? Something smells very, very, very, very fishy!

Oh, they know it. They're playing with it like a kitten with a mouse - they're gonna use it when it makes a boom for them - cat and mouse - they know it - don't know quite what to do about it - it has never happened before - there is no precedent - house of cards all falling down. They all want to use it for their own good. Think. It is widely known by the ptb. But how best to use this info? When best?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Maybe this will clear things up for you. Read the whole thing if you can bare it.

www.scribd.com...

eye of Eagle

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EYE SEE

Just repeating a post for no reason? What did you add or take away from this? We can just scroll up to read it again. Webpages are not linear one way paths but thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE

Maybe this will clear things up for you. Read the whole thing if you can bare it.

www.scribd.com...

eye of Eagle

Nope. All you have proven there is that someone filed and failed to get heard a case against Barak Obama, Dick Cheney, and the entire house or representatives. For all you know, this could all be to protect Dick Cheney. Why Cheney and not Biden anyway? Do you really want our entire government taking time to go to court and use tax payer dollars for this? Find me a suit against Obama, just Obama and the release of his paperwork and the subsequent 'multi million dollar lawyering up.' Just show that instead of asking me to read through some worthless filing that is negated by itself on the first page.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Oh, they know it. They're playing with it like a kitten with a mouse - they're gonna use it when it makes a boom for them - cat and mouse - they know it - don't know quite what to do about it - it has never happened before - there is no precedent - house of cards all falling down. They all want to use it for their own good. Think. It is widely known by the ptb. But how best to use this info? When best?

Keep telling yourself that. When Obama finishes his presidency without this ever being used, will you then be convinced? and how exactly would holding onto this help his oppenents in the race for president. That race is over and they lost. Trying to tell me that all those other folks are still hoping it will pay off for them somewhere down the line? How. This is your conspiracy, own it and tell us all how as well as how you come by such intimately secret knowledge.

I know you really hate the man that was elected president but can you tell me what is less patriotic than trying to completely overturn a democratically held election?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

reply to post by debunky

You might want to tell that Andrew Jackson (who was born to two irish nationals) or one of the other 10 or so presidents who had only one US parent.

Edit to add:
"Both parents, especially the father"? Whut? So both need to be US, but the father needs to be US more? Huh? How is that supposed to work?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by debunky]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Edit to add:
"Both parents, especially the father"? Whut? So both need to be US, but the father needs to be US more? Huh? How is that supposed to work?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by debunky]

LOL. I knew something looked strange about that sentence but I was so overwhelmed with stupidity already that I did not get to latch onto this gem. I would really like them to clear this up as well. What does 'especially the father' mean? Why are people so gullible as to just wander around saying things like that without ever having checked into it?

ATTN Birthers: If you think you have a case worth winning, stop blindly beleiving things Glen Beck says. He is an idiot or a liar but either way - not helping you.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join