It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25% Of the Dutch medical staff refuses H1N1 vaccine!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
While roaming the dutch news sites i stumbled on this poll made by a leading Dutch magazine for people in healthcare. The article is in Dutch but don't worry ill translate the thing for you guys.
Link to the original DUTCH article....

Translated with the Yahoo tool to English

nurses do not want be vaccinated against the Mexican influenza (new influenza A). This becomes clear from a poll that Nursing kept onlang on its Internet site. The question sounded: Do want do you be vaccinated against the Mexican influenza? This virus carries moreover recently the official denomination: New influenza A (H1N1). Mexican influenza a narrow majority of the nurses wants be vaccinated, however, against the Mexican influenza (53.5%). They will use therefore certainly of primacy which they will get probable as a care provider. Vaccine almost a quarter (24.6%) of the nurses wants get no vaccination against the Mexican influenza. Finally weet 21.9% not yet or them want a vaccination. In sum 598 persons voted. Probably the vaccine will be against Mexican influenza in September ready. Up to that time nurses are recommended at fever staying in.

After reading that article i suddenly have serious doubts on getting my vaccine. Since the first post up here on ATS around the vaccines i've been ignoring almost every single post telling me this vacine was bad, but now......

If only 53% of the people who ARE healthcare think its good for them then i'm kinda unsure myself.

Anyway i do feel that the Dutch are on the upper scale of healthcare ranks globally so i'm pretty sure those results are can be used to give a idea of what could happen globally..

I refuse to get a vaccine, If my body cant handle H1N1 then i aint worth of roaming this planet. If nature makes something like h1n1,its for a damn good reason.....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The vaccine is how they get you.

See, if they created a super-virus and released it into the populace, anyone could get it, including those who are behind all of this.

If, on the other hand, they create a mild, easily treatable virus, then create a global scare over it, and have mandatory vaccinations, they can control who gets really sick.

I'm not going to pretend to understand the goal of vaccination. Mass sterilization? Population control? Eugenics?

All I know is, you don't want that vaccine. Let the other 99% of the population get it, and see how it goes down. If everyone else is vaccinated, you won't get the flu anyway. On top of that, most people who actually get swine flu have only mild cases. The vaccine, in this case, is probably worse than the ailment.

All I know is, I'll be avoiding vaccination like the plague. Most people would be best to do the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It may not be that they think the vaccine is not good for them or that it is a tool for depopulation like alot of paranoid people on here think.But more to do with the fact that if they are healthy and have a strong immune system there is little point in having a vaccine pumped in to you,they would rather fight it off naturally if they contract the virus.That's what i am planning to do whether the government make it mandatory or not.My mother had swine flu and i was around her practically every day when she had it,lasted about 5 days with three of them akin to a pretty bad flu.I didn't catch the virus,so i think the rate it spreads from person to person is being overblown imo.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The Flu has not been near my hometown yet and i really hope the whole thing comes fast before the virus mutates again.

I would love the fact of their vacine being useless because of a random mutation in the virus !!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe it has something to with the fact that the vaccine being rushed into production and not being tested gives them the willies?

If anything that is enough for me to not take it, especially for the fact that there is no legal recourse if does irreparable damage to me. So we have an untested vaccine that is being distributed where there are reports that it won't even be effective against H1N1, because there signs that it is a mutable strain.

That would be a down to earth explanation, imo.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I work in hospitals with constant, direct patient contact. Haven't taken a flu vaccine in almost 20 years and have never had the flu.

I will lose my job before being forced to take a vaccine.

This h1n1 thing is blown way out of proportion. To demonstrate my point, take a close look at this mapping of reported cases that I found today. Sure, at first glance, the numbers look huge, but remember, these are numbers of REPORTED cases. Zoom down and look at the numbers very closely and you'll find that there are actually few deaths compared to the overall numbers, at least in developed countries. Most of the deaths occur in people that already have some issues such as weak immune system or preexisting lung disease.

flutracker.rhizalabs.com...

Makes you wonder what other possible reasons there may be for wanting to force vaccines that are made by companies with total immunity.....

The US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has just signed a decree granting vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from any new “Swine Flu” vaccine

www.globalresearch.ca...

join