It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baxter Swine Flu Patent mysterously blocked by a ''Errror''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I have viewed the Baxter patent document that stated that the patent was filed in in 2008 which means of a possibility that the Swine Flu was released against the American people and the world on purpose as not just a way to control people, reduce the population according to the Georgia guide stones, but also a way to generate billions of tax payers dollars to force it on a certain portion of the population (example public schooling).

So I got it but the Obamanoids and the ALGoremanoids may call me a seflish racist virus-loving-monger or the crowd may just beat me up for refusing vaccines because of fear of the Swine Flu virus attack and so I searched up the patent number information on the .gov patent and trademark website to gather proof and send to people so they can see just how fraudulent the vaccination companies are.

Anyways I finally found the Baxter patent under search term 0060950 for patent number and I found it but received this error under this url below:

patft.uspto.gov... NOT&TERM2=2009&FIELD2=ISD&d=PTXT

Error #2406
Error: Process terminated abnormally. Document may be truncated.

and I sent them an email complaining that this was down and I demanded that I have the patent pdf for good reason and after that I can't even find it in the search anymore in fact I will show you what they sent to my email and what I sent to them.

Sent: 07/18/2009 18:10:25
To: "USPTO Info"
Subject: Patents

I searched up using the patent number: 0060950 and searched 2009 as
the issued date and got this #2406 error on this link:

Also the reason I was searching that number is because somebody was
telling me about the Baxter International H1N1 swine flu vaccine
patent that got issued in 2009. I just want to take a look at it
because I am curious.

The letters and numbers I think that associate with that are:
US20090060950A1 Baxter Vaccine Patent Application US 2009/0060950 A1

Is there a pdf or image download anywhere which shows this patent does
exist? or was I heard wrong?

[email protected]
to me

show details Jul 24 (1 day ago)

Follow up message
This is a published patent application, not an issued patent. You can enter the number as 20090060950 using the application number search option under the published patent application on the right of the main search page.

If you have any further questions or if you require additional information, please call the USPTO Contact Center at 1-800-786-9199 or (571) 272-1000 and reference the following Service Request number: 1-146432330

THREAD ID:1-2F6LMP]

You don't understand I found the patent but there is a #2406 error on the website as if it's been sabotaged by a conspirator.

I need to have public access to this Baxter patent for an important reason. If I am denied access to it by some weird error then it sounds like the patent office don't want me to see if even though I have legal rights to see it. If you cannot fix this error I will file a class action FIOA (Freedom of information Act) request for the patent document in pdf format or whatever format as you have it.

Can you at least fix this error problem, the error is detailed as this:

Error #2406

This error is preventing me from even viewing the patent online and so far I can't get around this error and nobody has fixed this error either. This error is the problem, it has nothing to do with finding the patent now!

Does this sound like a conspiracy to you? Please flag this if you do

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo

Anyways I finally found the Baxter patent under search term 0060950 for patent number and I found it but received this error under this url below:

Error #2406

Did you use 20090060950 (as they have quoted) or 0090060950 as above as you have missed out the 2?

When clikcing on your link to check this out I got an error message:

Error #1003
Error!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRS was unable to process your request. A diagnostic message was mailed to the appropriate personnel.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
hey come on people have any of you also received this error because if you have then please flag and post a reply telling us why, we want a intelligent discussion about why this patent is impossible to download from the uspto.gov.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

Looked up the error message and got the following from support.microsoft.com...:

When an application tries to use the InternetGetProxyInfo Windows Internet (WinINet) API function of Windows Internet Explorer 7 to retrieve a proxy configuration script, the application may fail. Additionally, you may receive the following error message:
1003 ERROR_CAN_NOT_COMPLETE
This problem may occur when the application tries to retrieve the proxy configuration script for the first time. However, the application may succeed in retrieving the proxy configuration script on later requests.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well In tested this using both Firefox and Internet Explorer and I searched up another patent usiong the term for all fields baxter and it went to the patent page under patft.uspto.gov... baxter&RS=baxter

So why is it I can't access that specific patent and why is it now impossible to find under the search engine when I look up that patent number now. I made sure it was correct and I was able to access it before under two different search terms and type but lead to the same error page. Could this be on purpose? idk but what I do know is that exact patent shows that they were working on the vaccines way before the swine flu crap fear mongering started.

Originally posted by YarlanZey
reply to post by uswgo

Looked up the error message and got the following from support.microsoft.com...:

When an application tries to use the InternetGetProxyInfo Windows Internet (WinINet) API function of Windows Internet Explorer 7 to retrieve a proxy configuration script, the application may fail. Additionally, you may receive the following error message:
1003 ERROR_CAN_NOT_COMPLETE
This problem may occur when the application tries to retrieve the proxy configuration script for the first time. However, the application may succeed in retrieving the proxy configuration script on later requests.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

I went to the website's main page: patft.uspto.gov...

and this is what I got when I clicked on "Patent number search" then entered: 0060950

( 1 of 1 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full text is not available for this patent. Click on "Images" button above to view full patent.

United States Patent 60,950

Issue Date: January 1, 1867

Current U.S. Class: 82/135 ; 82/136; 82/137
Current International Class: B23Q 5/34 (20060101); B23Q 5/22 (20060101)

When I clicked on 'images', I got 3 blank pages showing nothing.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I dunno, but you were pretty rude and made alot of assumptions in your emails.

Errors happen. It's just the fact of the matter. Maybe something is up, maybe something isn't. But when you make assumptions like that automatically, you come off as a bit crazy.

I bet the guy on the other end is thinking "what the heck is this nut trying to accuse me of".

top topics

join