It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethicsgate Obama and the dems direct links to the effort to destroy Sarah Palin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ethicsgate Obama and the dems direct links to the effort to destroy Sarah Palin

Exposed "Ethicsgate" Obama and the democrats multiple direct links to the political effort to destroy Sarah Palin.
Video exposes for the first time multiple communication and coordination in the filing of bogus ethics charges against Palin.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well since tomorrow is her last day in office, and i don't think we will see her on the political scene again, i guess its to little to late.

but thanks for taking the time to find and post this.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
Well since tomorrow is her last day in office, and i don't think we will see her on the political scene again, i guess its to little to late.

but thanks for taking the time to find and post this.

Your welcome, however I bet we do see her again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Palin to feds: Alaska is sovereign state

www.wnd.com...

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin

Gov. Sarah Palin has signed a joint resolution declaring Alaska's sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution – and now 36 other states have introduced similar resolutions as part of a growing resistance to the federal government.

Just weeks before she plans to step down from her position as Alaska governor, Palin signed House Joint Resolution 27, sponsored by state Rep. Mike Kelly on July 10, according to a Tenth Amendment Center report. The resolution "claims sovereignty for the state under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the Constitution of the United States."

Alaska's House passed HJR 27 by a vote of 37-0, and the Senate passed it by a vote of 40-0.

According to the report, the joint resolution does not carry with it the force of law, but supporters say it is a significant move toward getting their message out to other lawmakers, the media and grassroots movements.

Bill Text 26th Legislature

www.legis.state.ak.us...

I wish people would rise up and go after the people that went after Sarah.

[edit on 023131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Good post.

Not that I don't think this isn't newsworthy or whatever, but political battles go on ALL THE TIME. What makes Sara Palin special when she's being attacked, politically, from any other politician?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Good post.

Not that I don't think this isn't newsworthy or whatever, but political battles go on ALL THE TIME. What makes Sara Palin special when she's being attacked, politically, from any other politician?

This was like a vendetta, it wasn't just Sarah, they were cruel to her children.

They flat out lied.

Expect karma.

[edit on 023131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well golly gee, you have absolute PROOF that Democrats opposed Palin in the last election and some still oppose her now.

You also "prove" that some Democrats who were opposed to Palin have links to the Obama campaign. And that probably Obama himself opposed McCain and Palin.

You haven't proved anything else to my satisfaction.

But you know what, I have absolute PROOF that Rush Limbaugh opposes Obama, and that he will do anything to bring him down.

I also have absolute PROOF that George Bush has some ties to people who have said nasty things about Obama, and that he and McCain were in cahoots in trying to defeat Obama in the last presidential campaign.

I can also provide direct links from the "Birther" movement to the Republican Party.

Let's get serious here. This is just politics as usual. People only call it dirty when the person they like gets slimed.

Now, if you could provide ABSOLUTE proof that the Democratic Party itself systematically filed all those ethics complaints against Sarah Palin and that there were NO parties who really felt aggrieved, then you might have something.

Otherwise there's nothing new or unusual here.

Except maybe more proof that Palin can't take the heat.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Whoever is made to look bad on the MSM, support them - they are the independent minds that are fighting the scum.

Whatever the MSM says is lies - all of it - 100% lies.

I have no idea what Sara Palin is doing, or has done - the sovereignty question passed 37-0 should make people realize the support she has - don't listen to the scums media.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Have you guys not been following American politics for the past 10 years???

Attacks, smear and slander is the name of the game and no one knows this better than the Republicans.
They have played it harder faster and smarter than anyone and the attacks on Kerry and Obama FAR outweigh anything against Palin.

The fact is that it hasn't really been necessary to go after Palin because she has done such a good job messing things up herself.

And her children? Give me a friggin break!
Palin has paraded her family in front of the media and when her teen daughter got pregnant she was immediately hitched with her boyfriend in a shotgun wedding.
Why?? To save face and make her family look good.

Now that is cold...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
Well golly gee, you have absolute PROOF that Democrats opposed Palin in the last election and some still oppose her now.

You also "prove" that some Democrats who were opposed to Palin have links to the Obama campaign. And that probably Obama himself opposed McCain and Palin.

You haven't proved anything else to my satisfaction.

But you know what, I have absolute PROOF that Rush Limbaugh opposes Obama, and that he will do anything to bring him down.

I also have absolute PROOF that George Bush has some ties to people who have said nasty things about Obama, and that he and McCain were in cahoots in trying to defeat Obama in the last presidential campaign.

I can also provide direct links from the "Birther" movement to the Republican Party.

Let's get serious here. This is just politics as usual. People only call it dirty when the person they like gets slimed.

Now, if you could provide ABSOLUTE proof that the Democratic Party itself systematically filed all those ethics complaints against Sarah Palin and that there were NO parties who really felt aggrieved, then you might have something.

Otherwise there's nothing new or unusual here.

Except maybe more proof that Palin can't take the heat.

[snip] - you just buy into the right left political paradigm - its all lies [snip] - go [snip], or drill a hole in your [snip] - whatever takes your [snip] presence off this board.

Those attacked on the media are those who are a threat to the scum controllers.

Removed personal attacks and profanities

[edit on 24/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

OUCH

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

MrV

Obama said leave my wife and children alone and the media did, have you not been paying attention?

And as I recall his wife and kids were paraded too.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I should avoid logging in drunk - profanity filter is definitely off when I do so - oops - got a nasty warning, and lots of snips haha.

Ok - point taken - but I stand by my intent - which is - don't buy into this rubbish - I honestly don't know much about Sarah Palin - one thing I do know, is that she pushed through a sovereignty bill for Alaska, that passed with 0 votes against it in both houses.

If she has that kind of support - I am sure that she is fighting the good fight - and the nasty stuff about her in the MSM is purely designed to discredit her, because she is scoring points against the enemies of the people.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Because she has boobies, and the Republicans think she's Jesus. I really wish it were more complicated than that, but, right now, half of her supporters only support her because they want her legs wrapped around them, and the other half are supporting her because so far, she's the only republican who doesn't have her legs wrapped around someone.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Because she has boobies, and the Republicans think she's Jesus. I really wish it were more complicated than that, but, right now, half of her supporters only support her because they want her legs wrapped around them

So by using your seriously flawed and retarded logic, I guess the same can be said about the Democrats thinking Obama is the Messiah and voting for him only because he is black.

Your ignorance is astounding!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I suppose you're right. Every presidential candidate parades their children and it's something that I find quite distasteful.

But forcing your daughter and her boyfriend to get married due to a pregnancy that reflects poorly on the values that you are trying to represent is another thing.

The media didn't turn the McCain/Palin into a circus, it WAS a circus.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I should avoid logging in drunk - profanity filter is definitely off when I do so - oops - got a nasty warning, and lots of snips haha.

Ok - point taken - but I stand by my intent - which is - don't buy into this rubbish - I honestly don't know much about Sarah Palin - one thing I do know, is that she pushed through a sovereignty bill for Alaska, that passed with 0 votes against it in both houses.

If she has that kind of support - I am sure that she is fighting the good fight - and the nasty stuff about her in the MSM is purely designed to discredit her, because she is scoring points against the enemies of the people.

LOL I don't mind profanity, I don't drink but this forum may make me want to start.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo

I suppose you're right. Every presidential candidate parades their children and it's something that I find quite distasteful.

But forcing your daughter and her boyfriend to get married due to a pregnancy that reflects poorly on the values that you are trying to represent is another thing.

The media didn't turn the McCain/Palin into a circus, it WAS a circus.

Do you think she was forcing them to get married?

I hope the guy is paying his child support.

[edit on 043131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well either he was forced or he has brand new snowmobile & PS3 to show for it.
Probably a bit of both

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo

Well either he was forced or he has brand new snowmobile & PS3 to show for it.
Probably a bit of both

Yea, the little stinker,

Back in the day they used shot guns.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm glad to see the obamatrons don't mind a little mudslinging...it is news to me since it was off limits to say obama's middle name, talk about his large ears, talk about how he is only half black, talk about how manly his uh, wife is....
but you'all are a-ok when it is the other side getting slammed.
freaking losers! I can't wait until the revolution starts so I can take some of you idiots out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join