It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethicsgate Obama and the dems direct links to the effort to destroy Sarah Palin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartmanrules
freaking losers! I can't wait until the revolution starts so I can take some of you idiots out.

So basically, you are talking dead threats to Obama supporters? How very charming. Way to go, girl. Palin's fans aren't usually very sophisticated, but you take the cake with this one.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Whoever is made to look bad on the MSM, support them - they are the independent minds that are fighting the scum.

Whatever the MSM says is lies - all of it - 100% lies.

I have no idea what Sara Palin is doing, or has done - the sovereignty question passed 37-0 should make people realize the support she has - don't listen to the scums media.

It's posts like this that make me despair of ATS. I note that your next post had to be heavily edited for personal attacks and invective. No surprise, really, after this sorry effort.

Review the logic of your post again. All you have done is removed the need to think. You just believe the opposite of what the MSM says. "It's all lies". No, it isn't. The MSM manipulates primarily through omission, through prescribing the limits of acceptable debate, but actual falsehoods are relatively rare.

Of course, separating truth from falsehood and discovering what salient facts have been omitted might require actual effort, possibly some research and some genuine head-scratching thought.

I can only express my contempt for that kind of lazy, knee-jerk "thinking" and hope you get your act together in future.

And unanimous support on this issue does not logically translate into support for Palin herself. She might be incredibly popular in Alaska, but there is no necessary connection between that vote and a wider context of support for Palin.

Sloppy, sloppy thinking. Very poor.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Didn't Govenor Palin destroy her own career when she quit without even finishing her first term in office as Govenor of Alaska? That was all her .. not the dems.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Didn't Govenor Palin destroy her own career when she quit without even finishing her first term in office as Govenor of Alaska? That was all her .. not the dems.

how long are you gonna drag out this dead cat? we have covered this and you have been told repeatdly that she is loved more now than ever. and her poll numbers are throught the roof.
so how about you try a new line hu babe?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

nope, no threats just patiently waiting thats all....

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

So....you never saw her give an interview? She destroyed herself by opening her big stupid mouth and saying many many stupid things. Obama must have made her say soooo many stupid things, right?

Thanks for this, I haven't laughed this hard since I watch a parody of Palin on SNL and it was funny and it turned out to be word for word her actual interview.

Oh goodness, the OP was funny. It is really cute how people keep trying to blame other people for her downfall. Do you even know anything about her? Do you know what the group her husband belonged to thought about the U.S.?

She did not need any help being destroyed.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I have explained that the millions of dollars spent by the state and the diversion of resources to address politically inspired records requests, personnel board costs and wasting staff time is unnecessary and harmful to the state," Palin said in written comments to The Washington Post. "I will take the battle nationally and I won't shy away from challenging the powerful, the entrenched, the corrupt and anyone standing in the way of getting our country back on the right track."

www.washingtonpost.com...

Palin Vows to Reclaim Ethics Fight

Should to be interesting to watch.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Palin picnic marks beginning of the end

www.politico.com...

She concluded her remarks by noting that it was the last time she’d appear in her hometown as governor, thanking the city that first elected her as mayor.

After she was done, one man yelled out, “We want you as our commander-in-chief,” prompting more cheers from the crowd and a military-style salute from Palin.

Read more: www.politico.com...

A obscure lady politician comes into the lime light to join a presidential campaign, and her life is totally destroyed.

I hope for a happy ending.

You cannot make this up.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks Storm for the opertunity to drag this out again!

www.youtube.com...

Witchcraft...........That's Sarah's problem, she been voodooed.......
It's this stupid kind of **** that destroyed Sarah. I think she knows it; that's why she cut and run from the citizens of Alaska that voted for her.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You know what is wild, I know that guy, he prayed for me once.

He is a awesome man.

[edit on 023131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Exposed “Ethicsgate” Obama and the democrats multiple direct links to the political effort to destroy Sarah Palin
Posted on 30 July 2009 by Rat

Let’s give this one more shot and see if the Alaskan Marxists Bloggers try to have it removed. I have a feeling they can not touch this latest copy, but if they do there is a back up.

rattube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join