It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Guy Is The New Food Safety Czar??? Unbelieveable

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The link to the website came from blacklistednews.com. if that makes a bit more sense.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've got a thread on here called Monsanto Getting Creepier and Creepier, crazy stuff. Great thread sad_eyed_lady, thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

You are a lot closer to the truth in that statement then you might realize.

With the people hes appointing, im really starting to wonder what he is doing.Im not a big conspiracy theorist really, in that manner, but its really starting to make me think now.

You have a man thats going to be over seeing science who wants to euthanize older generations, who thinks abortions up to 2yrs old are acceptable because he stated "you arent old enough to be able to have self realization yet, so you arent really a person". Not to mention he also wrote about sterilizing people through food and water modification......and guess who he gets to work RIGHT next to......the guy responsible for genetics in food...

Im not liking where these dots are going people.....wake up, something really really bad is going on and you KNOW it, liberal , conservative , it doesnt matter, you can feel it.....it has NOTHING to do with parties now, im honestly wondering if its just going to come down.....to survival.....

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

At the core of the fractal structure you have a choice between love and fear, light and darkness. So the answer to what to do comes down to this choice. + and -, each one responsible for their individual choices, with the sum total of them defining society.

This is what people have trouble accepting, that we are responsible for our individual choices and the memes they disseminate. If you put love in the world there will be more love (and the other emotions, ideas and general goodness it manifests). If you put fear in the world there will be more fear (and violence, death and general badness it serves as a viehicle for).

So it really is that simple, but it's easier said than done.

One thing people have to keep doing is talking about this. These NWO issues need to keep having a very high profile so people can see the fear and chose the love. This, for good or bad, is going to be a time of massive social adjustment. I'm hopefull, there is so much good in the world if only we chose to embrace it, instead of grasping onto fear.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I just skimmed the replies here, didn't see this thread mentioned so I thought I'd throw it out there also.

Obama picks Monsanto guy as head of agriculture
www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted by Scientist

This is getting worse and worse!
Off to stuff a sock in sonofprep's mouth (JK) so I can go back and actually read instead of skim this post. S&F'ed=)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

mindmelding, I do see things your way. I find it somewhat shocking when I meet another who sees the system for what it is.

I believe that faith in the false image leads to fear, which leads to pride, which leads to vanity, which leads to narcissism, which leads to lust: a total separation from the other, the inverse of love, creating that destructive, entropic fractal, as you put it.

I believe that ceasing judgment and forgiving, both self and other, leads to a dissolution of the false image, eradicating fear of that lower system, because we then realize there is a greater, holistic system. We then have humility and confidence, existing one for the other, we see the interconnection of all that is, and then we love. It is, in a sense, as simple as that. It is that, in our pride, we seek to be "more right" than others, so we equate convolution with wisdom. We mistake the branches for the roots. We are in the process of creating a sort of heavenly kingdom, or we are in the process of creating a hell on earth.

All this being said, when the Beast reaches its pinnacle, it is no longer sustained, for it is truly a self-unaware program masquerading as the divine one. When the entropic mechanism rears its ugly head for a critical mass to see, it is thwarted.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Someone - somewhere - loads another bullet into his gun ..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I voted for this clown Obama, but as each day goes by, he reveals himself to be a cockier and smuger jackass, with his lilting, annoying way of speaking, his faithful reliance on teleprompters, all of his meaningless platitudes, his idiotic policies.

I'm done with him. This is the last straw. Maybe he means well, maybe he doesn't know any better, but Christ, he should.

The GMO and rBGH lawyer for food safety czar? Can't make this stuff up.

-- Justin

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

Politics is illusion and glamor, coupled with theater and production.

It really isn't Obama per se. But you are right about the fact that he should know better.

Evidently he either does and this is a politically expedient appointment, or he doesn't, in which case the party should have known better.

But few feel comfortable exploring these lines of thought - at least consciously.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Holy F*****G S**T!

If this isnt an eye opener to anyone then god save you...
It all starts with food... brilliant. Perhaps this really is the way the govt depopulates the world... I'll be eating ONLY organic from now on.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
I voted for this clown Obama, but as each day goes by, he reveals himself to be a cockier and smuger jackass, with his lilting, annoying way of speaking, his faithful reliance on teleprompters, all of his meaningless platitudes, his idiotic policies.

I'm done with him. This is the last straw. Maybe he means well, maybe he doesn't know any better, but Christ, he should.

The GMO and rBGH lawyer for food safety czar? Can't make this stuff up.

-- Justin

This really isn't a surprise to those of us that didn't vote for him, the overt nature of his policies are though.

My question to you is, why did you vote for him? Was this the kind of thing you invisioned for the future of this country?

Serious question, not trying to be snarky.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

Yes, that's more or less it. I don't see it in Biblical terms, but I guess the same duality between love and fear is in the bible, materialized in God and the Devil. So i do understand the language.

In reality it's just a question of creational energy and entropy. The NWO is entropic, fear based, and if given a chance it will destroy everything, including itself in the long run. Love is order. And creational. In a sense we have to create our new world out of the ashes of the NWO control structure, so hard times are inevitable. But I do think we will be better off in the long run... if enough people, out of their own awareness and not out of peer pressure, embrace true love, open their hearts and stop the ill will towards each other. This envolves forgiveness and generosity, which are some of the hardest emotions to manifest.

I see the above in an intelectual form, I'm not there yet myself. But I do think it's the way. We live in a dystopia caused by our emotional dysfunction. We need to shift to the right emotions which are love based and, up the fractal, a utopia will tend to materialize naturally.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is going to be all that outraged frankly.

Haven't you guys figured it out yet? Obama's goal is too saturate the public with so much information, that they no longer pay attention. He has had 48+ interviews and press conferences...that is more than 3x any other President at this point in their presidency. Trust me -- it's for a reason! And not the transparency reason he spews. That only applies when it's convenient.

Don't believe me? Just watch. The worst has yet to begin.

He will continue to remove our rights, tax us all into the poor house, remove medications from the elderly, too sickly, or anyone else the "gov't" doesn't see fit to medicate or operate on, etc.

How many czars are we up to now? 20+? At more than $175K each? I wonder if being a czar gets you into the safehouse come 2012? It would certainly explain the sudden influx of extremely unqualified and controversial appointments. That, or he's trying to protect as many "friends" as possible so they aren't forced to use his healthcare reform plan, also known as the "death to those we choose" plan.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Can't blame people too much for voting for Obama.

It was either Obama or McCain. Either one would have probably put this guy at some position of power. Ron Paul never had a chance thanks to the media.

This czar is just proof that Obama really isn't for the people that put him in power. Liberals, well at least the REAL liberals have been railing against Monsanto for years, then now this.

It is time people realize that Obama is part of the same power structure (and so are his media and corporate supporters) that really doesn't give a crap about the people in this country and only want to funnel power and control to themselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Yeah, I was raised hard-core fundamentalist, so the terminology slips in, on occasion. It was very fear-based, and I always recognized the danger of that. I saw the words attributed to Jesus, which very intuitively make sense. I then saw that the Old Testament completely contradicted the words attributed to Christ, along with other sections in the New Testament "completely missing the mark." I knew I should not fear, but it is a self-replicating meme. Took me years to envision a process to get out of that self-perpetuating trap. I then realized that there are branches back to the root for the world as a whole.

That being said, I used the term beast for very certain reasons. I believe without empathy, this is the type of being that synthesizes itself within the individual, and within the collection of individuals, society.

I just hope that society will hit its "rock bottom" soon. We will then realize that we are not as separate as we can think, that all we are is an integration of everything else that has influenced us (and as we have chosen to see it along the way, forever splitting on crossroads), and that we are an influence in the infinite pool as well. When we realize that dynamic in play, as it is plain as day to me (when thinking of the subject, I internally see vast patterns in motion), then we will be easily able to discern the sociopaths. Logos (meaning in language) and Pathos (meaning in emotion) will be reconciled into one. The inner and the outer will be united. The passive and the active will finally meet, after realizing that domination begets more manipulation and manipulation begets more domination, for they exist as one. Object and subject become the same thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
HA HA LOL , The LIBERALS that put him in office will now die of cancer from his milk czar , Poetic justice , Is that green enough for you Gore lovers out there

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't know where your country is headed but it's not going to be pretty. It's like your government doesn't even care anymore. It's corruption, theft, murder and every other crime done in plain sight. They get away with everything...I'm not even American but I'm speechless. I think when they are all done with you, America will be a third world country. I really don't see any other possible future the way things are going over there. :/

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Seems like Bush was putting friends at the top of the list for anything related to the military but Obama seems to be handing out our health and well being to who the EFF ever..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, we sure do know where the govt.s priorities are, and they are not with the public - in insuring we have safe healthy food.

Honestly, I have given up on the govt. actually doing any good for the public anymore.

To put him in charge of our food - is now giving us the unsafe - unnatural foods with all the lawsuits to shut down the farmers who still have porvided us good food.

Sickening

S and F for you - for bring this to our attention!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I'm beginning to think that nothing amazes me. I'm sick to my stomach and cannot help but know that the people that are in charge of running the world truly want us all to die slowly, incapacitated with immuno deficiency disorders so that we are, simply put, fodder and easily enslaved.

Pass me the Scotch at any time of the day. I believe the only saving grace may be that dark star that is heading this way and the grace of salvation. These are dark times and seemingly there is no escape.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Egyptia]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join