It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebe the Alien

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So my friends aunt mentioned to us before about her seeing pictures of an alien before and we always thought it was weird... But she was at his house last night and we asked her to tell us the story and it's really weird.

She said back in the 80's she and some friends were in like Washington DC or something where a good friend of hers worked for the goverment apparently dealing with high security level stuff. Well they went to this party with him (they were in their late 20's) and a bunch of other friends and while about 10 close friends were in this room catching up he told them he had planned to quit his job because of the high stress and he felt as though keeping this information from the public was wrong so he told them about his job.

Apparently his job was to take care of an Alien that survived a crash at some point (I'm not sure how long it was alive could be years or months). He said they named the Alien Ebe (Eeee-bee) and that they could communicate through a subconscious mediator that allowed them to converse basically through their mind.

I know this sounds like a load of #... But while all 10 of those people were in the room he said I have proof of this. And inside his car he had PICTURES. Actual pictures of this alien... My friends aunt swears that she saw them and that they were legit pictures. The alien was nearly transparent in color and died of an illness. He said their were several organs which were different but some that were similar to our own.

The scary part is 3 weeks after this guy quit his job he was hospitalized with some serious illness... Completely out of the blue and he died. I'm not saying he was poisoned... But this guy was perfectly healthy 3 weeks earlier and some long term disease killed him.

It's just really weird... Take the story for what you want. But it's just kind of convincing to me that she had actually seen pictures of this. And no shes not #ing around, nearly everyone in the family knows this story.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sigh. Well it sucks that you have only been a member for a couple weeks.

Cause you just wrote, almost word for word, what many people have described. As I read your story, I had already heard it, and as you said. People believe there was an alien named ebe, which was alive after a crash, and that it was communcating with them through a medium. As you said. They also say that she was communicating with her race some how.

So, your a new member of a couple weeks. There's a couple possibilities here.

1. You genuinely heard this story from this person, and it was your first time ever hearing it. Meaning you are a separate account of something someone else has already claimed.

2. You knew that, and decided to make an account here to personalize a known story and get whatever personal gratification that you felt came with that... (your pretending to be #1)

3. Or your friends aunt knew this story and was simply repeating it (personalized.. albeit)

So if you're genuine, that's pretty cool to hear a corroborating story. If not (which ill never know) you're a douche and need a new hobby.

For entertainment purposes though, when exactly was the first time you heard this story from your friends aunt, was it pre internet or post internet era? Cause, if she is #3 then the whole thread is a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
20 year olds in top level high security government positions, and I immediatley thought, wasting my time.

As far as I can see, maybe you actually believe this, but then again, I once really thought santa claus was real.

She's probably just messing around with you, or is sick.

If it's real, it can be backed up.

1) Where are the pictures now.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
While its an interesting story I have to agree that this guy seems really too young to be involved with that high of security matters.... unless he was some kind of genius.

This should probably be in "The Grey Area" rather than aliens and ufo's

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So my friends aunt ...She said back in the 80's she and some friends were in like Washington DC or something where a good friend of hers worked for the goverment...He said they named the Alien Ebe (Eeee-bee)

AKA Megatron! That's what we call him, pretty much the harbinger of death wants to use those women to transform earth technology into evil robots and take over the planet.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
First of all I've never been a member of this site until now, and I've never heard of such a story before until I was told about it.

He was in his Late 20's around 27-29

I was first told about this a few years ago, me and my friends had been talking about aliens recently and his mom was with us and she decided to call her sister and she told us the whole story...she seems dead serious about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
AKA Megatron! That's what we call him,

I will be so glad when you children go back to school

EBE Last Minute Interview ''Area 51, 1989''

The original 6 part documentary is here
Area 51: The Alien Interview. Part 1 to 7
Steven Williams is Host

[edit on 24-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I too have a story like that. It was my ex-fiance's uncle who worked for Nasa as an engineer and actually went to area 51 and worked with an Insectiod building a new power cell for them. But ive never uttered a word of it on here because I know better.

Please dont let the naysayers on this site affect you. They hurt my feelings everytime i post something i know to be true and they call bs. You just have to look at it as- some people are ignorant and want to cause trouble and some just want to be dicks.

You know what your truth is. And at some point you may learn that it is better keeping it to yourself than blogging it on this site. People on here will rip you a new one if your not careful.

Hugs
Angela

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Have you posted this story anywhere else?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I too have a story like that. It was my ex-fiance's uncle who worked for Nasa as an engineer and actually went to area 51 and worked with an Insectiod building a new power cell for them. But ive never uttered a word of it on here because I know better.

Well you can tell me
I'll listen

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Cute story

Poor little Ebe, R.I.P. dude, you were the cosmic buddy I never had

Zorgon you confuse me at times, can never tell when you're joking and being serious

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by muse7

Have you posted this story anywhere else?

Yes I have but I got 0 replies on it, because the board on which I posted it does not deal with Aliens and UFO's but mostly about Teen angst

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Zorgon you confuse me at times, can never tell when you're joking and being serious

As it should be

I am serious that I want the children back at school
I am serious that I will listen to the Insectiod story because that is a neww one one me
I however doubt the OP is involved even indirectly with the EBE

[edit on 24-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Do you doubt the existance of the EBE though ?

And muse7 at least you'll make some angst filled teenagers feel better that they aren't as crazy as you (not that you are crazy but they'll probably see you as being crazy) either that or the papers will be full of emo's cutting themselves in fear of a secret alien invasion

[edit on 24/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Do you doubt the existance of the EBE though ?

I have no doubt though I cannot verify that the video is true

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That story sounds very familiar...

It was on a show, the title of which eludes me, but it was hosted by Ed Begley Jr.
Anyone remember this? Early nineties I think. The name, organ description, there was an "insider" silouetted with his voice altered describing the alien and his involvement with it. I can't remember his name, I think he used Victor...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
They hurt my feelings everytime i post something i know to be true and they call bs.

You are really going to have a tough time with many things in life, especially any spiritual advancement, if you truly are hiding a major story like that simply because you are too afraid to deal with your irrelevant feelings of inadequacy.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
It was on a show, the title of which eludes me, .... I think he used Victor...

really? Gee I dunno I recall something like that... what say around post 6 in this thread? Hmmm its such a long thread though I forgot now

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I cant say... im sorry

[edit on 24-7-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

You really must be one of those people that I was talking about, the kind of people who get off on talking down to others- like you know exactly what your talking about. You know nothing about what you think you really know. Dont bother replying to me. IGNORE

top topics

<<   2 >>

join