It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebe the Alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Funny guy. A simple "that was the show I linked to in my earlier post" would have sufficed. Seriously, the amount of unnecessary sarcasm on ATS is bringing it down, how's about a bit of comradery? Kids go back to school? Oh well, they'll learn loads there. We should encourage new members to learn the ropes rather than put them down.

I said Ed Begley Jr, not Steve Williams, but hey.

Still respect you though Zorgon, your posts are usually very good.

[edit on 24/7/2009 by Sendran]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by muse7

Have you posted this story anywhere else?

Yes I have but I got 0 replies on it, because the board on which I posted it does not deal with Aliens and UFO's but mostly about Teen angst

Ok, thanks. Was checking because I found the other post. You did get a reply--somebody wanted a picture of EBE. Heck, I'd like a picture of EBE.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn I met his uncle at a family picnic and was told that he worked for Nasa as an engineer.

Sounds familiar dang I can't find where I wrote that name down Zwolinski something like that

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
OK - to cut to the chase .....

Originally posted by muse7
he told them he had planned to quit his job ..............
Apparently his job was to take care of an Alien .................
The alien was nearly transparent in color and died of an illness.

so he is going to quit his job ......... as an alien tender .............for an alien thats now dead ...............because its too stressfull

PMSL

how much looking after does a dead alien need

and second

isnt his job now obsolete ?

i love the internal consistency in these stories

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Obviously he didn't do his job very well anyway as the Alien in his care died, but I understand, I'd be pretty stressed too if I got put in charge of caring for an Alien (they are a rare species) and he ended up dieing on my watch

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Oh come on stop picking on the children... you big bully

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's shocking that presumably dozens of people know of this Ebe, and yet there has been no proof, despite the fact that apparently pictures exist.

Where are these pictures?

Why have none of them surfaced? If government workers are so free to tell the general public of this, one would think it would be just as easy to share photos - especially since in this story, the guy had them in his car (!).

This is what happened here. This poster joins ATS a few weeks ago, reads stories about Ebe that have already been posted, decides to get you guys riled up by making up a similar story to confirm your suspicions (because nothing gets you guys worked up more) and he's probably sitting at his computer reading your replies laughing.

I want to believe as much as anyone here. But story after story with absolutely no proof is actually counter productive to our goal of realizing the truth. Only once the general public can be shown firm evidence of UFOs, aliens, etc, will such consiracy theories actually be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanryann
It's shocking that presumably dozens of people know of this Ebe, and yet there has been no proof, despite the fact that apparently pictures exist.

Yes it is isn't it

Where are these pictures?

Most likely in a safe at Area 51, though a copy is most likely at the Pentagon

Why have none of them surfaced? If government workers are so free to tell the general public of this, one would think it would be just as easy to share photos -

Telling your story is one thing... having classified documents or photos in your possession is punishable as treason

This is what happened here. This poster joins ATS a few weeks ago, reads stories about Ebe that have already been posted, decides to get you guys riled up by making up a similar story to confirm your suspicions (because nothing gets you guys worked up more) and he's probably sitting at his computer reading your replies laughing.

Well if you read the posts you would see no one is really buying his story
and I have no need to confirm my 'suspicions' 'Victor' lives in my part of the world

I want to believe as much as anyone here. But story after story with absolutely no proof is actually counter productive to our goal of realizing the truth. Only once the general public can be shown firm evidence of UFOs, aliens, etc, will such consiracy theories actually be taken seriously.

So tell me other than listening to stories and wanting to believe, what are you doing about it to get the answers? Ever camped near Area 51 and watched the skies? Ever written to an Astronaut and asked him questions 'off the record?

And what do you mean "actually counter productive to our goal of realizing the truth" What "truth" do you think is out there? And what makes you think its in the best interest of the general public to know?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran Seriously, the amount of unnecessary sarcasm on ATS is bringing it down, how's about a bit of comradery?

Comradery is all well and good... but seriously what has been bringing ATS down is the lack of people reading at least the first few pages of a thread.

After thousands of posts it does grow tiring... but hey nothing personal. I am told I get to blame the lortabs for my humor for the nest week or so

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
That story sounds very familiar...

It was on a show, the title of which eludes me, but it was hosted by Ed Begley Jr.
Anyone remember this? Early nineties I think. The name, organ description, there was an "insider" silouetted with his voice altered describing the alien and his involvement with it. I can't remember his name, I think he used Victor...

Maybe you're thinking of Mike Farrell, he kinda resembles Ed Begley.
Condor mentions the alien in question by name, Ebe.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Having a picture in this case would not help, as most people have already made up their minds about Ebe and such a like. We would have all sort of photoshop discussions proving picture is not valid.

This site used to be much more professional and logical next step to validate the story would be to get name of that guy, who died in strange way, and to have original story. (sorry, but I know for fact that stories tend to change while told too many times)

Again, I doubt that anyone else would come forward with their story after child-like replies in this tread. Not to mention that this sounds very suspicious, just as MiB trying to debunk any possible truth.

[edit on 7/24/09 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i believe you. dont listen to what people say. there are a lot of stupid people on this forum, sorry to say... or rather clueless. truth has a ring to it, but it amazes me how many people cant seem to hear the ring of truth.

and yes, a lot of comments can be quite hurtful, i discovered a few times on here.

the number of people coming forward with this stuff is pretty overwhelming now. i say, if it happened, tell everyone and ignore the skeptics. there are a lot of people reading these forums but not commenting who probably believe you and might find the info you post to be useful or helpful.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Without trying to rip on you or the OP, I hope you can understand what some of us less than trusting people think when we hear quite fantastical stories that seemingly all have the same structure (friend-of-a-friend's aunt/dad/uncle/cousin) and theme, but provide nothing to back it up apart from, "Trust me, it's true".

Again, I'm not saying what you or the OP claim to have happened, didn't happen. But anyone can say anything these days, which appears to be the case on ATS more and more often. And presumably you're sharing these stories because you want to contribute your experiences about the phenomena with the rest of us.

If I made outlandish claims against someone in your immediate family, you'd damn well want some form of proof or evidence that what I'm saying is true. Well, sure, this isn't the same context, but the point is the same.

And for the record, I do believe in ETs, Aliens, spirituality, psychic abilities, etc. But i believe only because I want to. I don't believe in them in the same way I believe in say, gravity or light or mathematics, etc.

And I DO want to believe in them. I just want proof. That "smoking gun" as it were. That's all.

No flames/demeaning/hatred intended!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It was on a show, the title of which eludes me, but it was hosted by Ed Begley Jr.
Anyone remember this? Early nineties I think. The name, organ description, there was an "insider" silouetted with his voice altered describing the alien and his involvement with it. I can't remember his name, I think he used Victor...

Ahh...UFO CoverUp Live...interesting show...wonder just how much was fiction and how much is fact. (Do they like Strawberry Ice Cream? Who knows?) There's the J-Rod account, which matches what the OP described....and EBE stands for Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity. I've seen stories naming the surviving alien (reportedly died later) as "EBE-1" (Yellow Book, Aviary sources) or "J-Rod", from the telepathic "handler" source. In any case, the picture you paint (OP) is a difficult one to swallow (sr. level twenty somethings talking about this casually at a party)... Anyone who has grown up with relatives in clandestine projects would scoff at the idea of such shop talk with those not of appropriate clearance, even in a joking manner.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Republican, why you always gotta pull the crazy card? Can't forget there are only a few in the deck and she could easily have you with pocket aces.

There is a small chance this person is actually telling the truth. A tiny small microscopic chance, but the possibility is still there.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

These videos have always disturbed me. I dont know whether to think they are real or not but to me they seem real. I always feel really bad for the being in the video. It honestly makes me feel empathy for it. I know this may sound really silly to some but the way they seem to treat it just seems wrong. It makes feel sad and yes I am very well aware that to many my statement is very off but I cant help how something makes me feel. I know they abduct humans and do things to them and I dont agree with that but do we need to do the same to them? Why not try and learn from them? Why harm them? I dont know where this being came from but it is obviously really lost! IDK I just feel bad for it. I have always believed in aliens and I sometimes think why would they ever come here and show themselves when we are so cruel to anything new and out of the norm? If I ever, which is a LONG shot, came across an alien being I would NEVER tell anyone. I would try and help it get back to where it came from just like I would do for any other living being. I wouldnt harm it in any way.
So Zorgon what are your thoughts on this video?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Hey, you edited your insectoid story

You know, you shouldn't be ashamed of what you believe to be true, if you believe the insectoid story is true then what does it matter if other people say it's not true or laugh at you ? They can't prove it's not true!

reply to post by mblahnikluver

They remind me of the Faces of Death videos, they too fake to be real but it's because of that they could be real. I just can't decide weather they're real or not

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Whether the story of EBE is true or not,i don't know.
But i do think the video which supposedly shows him is fake.
If this creature was in so much distress,and the medics were truly professional,why do they make a conscious effort to keep the camera's view clear?
If this was a real life or death scenario,they would'nt give a damn about obscuring the camera's view,and would be fully "hands on",instead of trying to work on EBE from behind his head,and around his neck!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join