It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESS RELEASE: Robert Hastings, Author of UFOs and Nukes, to Appear on Coast To Coast AM, July 26 20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

During the interim until the Larry King Show is rescheduled, author and researcher 'Robert Hastings' will appear on C2C this coming Sunday with guest host and investigative reporter, 'George Knapp.'

Noted UFO researcher, lecturer and author Robert Hastings will make his second appearance on Coast-to-Coast AM on July 26, 2009. Hastings will discuss important declassified U.S. government documents which confirm a decades-long UFO-Nukes Connection that began with some 150 reports of UFO activity at the Los Alamos atomic weapons laboratory as early as December 1948. According to one FBI document, dated January 31, 1949, these incidents were “considered top secret by Intelligence Officers of both the army and the air forces.”

The rest of story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks of info!

Will try to listen to this weekend show. (only time I can listen to C2C - thanks to my 2 month ol' son
)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Mornin' VJ,

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
Thanks of info!

Will try to listen to this weekend show. (only time I can listen to C2C - thanks to my 2 month ol' son
)

Your welcome! Glad to see that it's "Knapp" that's doing the interview!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Something to listen to on my birthday! I also wish Mr Hastings would sell his book through Amazon as I get discounts on shipping there.

Thank you for the information, and hopefully they will reschedule the Larry King show on UFOs.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

thanks for the heads up!!

should be a neat and interesting show!

ill be online here as well also!!!

huggs everyone!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

huggs everyone,,,,

I didnt see where I could edit my post,,,,??
so I replide to it...

3 hours to go,,,going to make some popcorn and have some orange pop,,,

huggs everyone!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Your going to suffocate someone with all those huggs one of these days
Anyway i dont listen to C2C much anymore,but i'll break the trend and listen to this i think,cheers for heads up frank!

top topics

join