It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
here is a bit for you all to chew on. Since Chem trails are filled with terrible chemicals that will make everyone sick and die, and they just started coming about in the last 20 years, please Do a little reaserch and tell me what the average life expectancy was in 1970 as opposed to 2009. You could even go back to 1950 and blow your mind. in any investigation there has to be three things. Motive, opportunity, and most importantly, a crime. Let me know how this turns out.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

I do believe a lot of these patents have been presented before as evidence.
(In fact the whole chemtrail debate has been done numerous times)

You do know a patent does not mean it exists right?

An example of another patent:

Pet display clothing
United States Patent 5901666

A vest or belt is integrally formed with tubular, pet receiving passageways which extend around the wearer's body and terminate in pocket-like chambers for feeding and retrieval. Outer wall portions of the passageways are transparent so that a pet moving along the passageways can be seen by a spectator. Graphics or indicia depicting the pet's habitat or a pet story are marked on the vest and extend across portions of the passageways masking delineations or depicting the passageways as burrows.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

[edit on 21/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I really am sorry to do this. Since you all were having such a nice time here, but while I was doing your research, I ran accross this and when I got done laughing, I decided to post it.
Please put your mouse over these words and click.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The interesting thing about deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystal trails (chemtrails as some like to call them) is that they are most often observed over areas of heavy commercial air traffic ie USA and W Europe. Not surprisingly then that it's in the USA where most of the research into the phenomena has taken place over the past 50 years. For example:

Midwestern cloud, sunshine and temperature trends since 1901: possible evidence of jet contrail effects

Airbourne observations of contrail effects on the thermal radiation budget

Contrail Frequency over the United States from Surface Observations

On the Transition of Contrails into Cirrus Clouds (okay, that's actually a European study)

Composite Atmospheric Environments of Jet Contrail Outbreaks for the United States

Contrail-Cirrus and Their Potential for Regional Climate Change

etc etc ....

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well I am now going out with my camera to see if any new chemtrails are out today.... And if these are just contrails why do they not appear every day?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Well I am now going out with my camera to see if any new chemtrails are out today.... And if these are just contrails why do they not appear every day?

For the same reason cirrus clouds do not appear every day
It all depends on the atmospheric conditions - temperature and humidity - at the altitude at which aircraft most commonly fly. These conditions can very even over the course of a day. Typically, the more prevalent contrails are and the more they tend to spread into sheets of cirrostratus then the more likely it is that there's weather front approaching. In more prolonged settled conditions contrails tend not to last so long - though even high pressure systems can have weak, decaying fronts embedded in them which may lead to more persistent contrails forming even though cloud never build enough to produce any rain.

This article gives a good background to contrails and how and why they form: www.airspacemag.com...

And, as this is a photo as well as research thread, here's a few of my contrail photos

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Chemtrails are supposed to be a secret but they are publically known now. There has been too much research to prove they exisit and have been photographed.

1942: Chemical Warfare Services begins mustard gas experiments on approximately 4,000 servicemen. The experiments continue until 1945 and made use of Seventh Day Adventists who chose to become human guinea pigs rather than serve on active duty.

1994, U.S. military aircraft began dropping a gel substance on the tiny town of Oakville near the Pacific coast. Everybody in town came down with flu and pneumonia-like symptoms. Some people were hospitalized and remained ill for months. Pets and barnyard animals died. The gel material was tested by a number of government and private labs which found human blood cells and nasty bacteria, including a modified version of pseudonomas fluorescens, cited in over 160 military papers as an experimental biowarfare bacteria.

1943: In response to Japan's full-scale germ warfare program, the U.S. begins research on biological weapons at Fort Detrick, MD.

1950: In an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Francisco. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

1951: Department of Defense begins open air tests using disease-producing bacteria and viruses. Tests last through 1969 and there is concern that people in the surrounding areas have been exposed.

1953: U.S. military releases clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Winnipeg, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne, the Monocracy River Valley in Maryland, and Leesburg, Virginia. Their intent is to determine how efficiently they could disperse chemical agents.

1953: Joint Army-Navy-CIA experiments are conducted in which tens of thousands of people in New York and San Francisco are exposed to the airborne germs Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii.

In 1953, an odious series of 36 tests was conducted on citizens of Winnipeg in Canada. Our government lied to the Winnipeg mayor, assuring him that the tests were non-toxic and defense-necessary. The actual purpose of these CIA-designed tests was to see how large a percentage of the population could be given chemical-induced cancer.

1955: The CIA, in an experiment to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents, releases a bacteria withdrawn from the Army's biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl.
Congressional hearings of 1975, 1977 and 1994 confirm in nauseating detail that our illustrious Department of Death has used the American population as hapless guinea pigs since WWII. Rutgers professor Leonard Cole collected from U.S. military records a horrifying list of biological and chemical agents furtively tested on American and Canadian civilian populations.

1977: Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirm that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Some of the areas included San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

1996: Department of Defense admits that Desert Storm soldiers were exposed to chemical agents.

1997: Medical journalist Ermina Cassani reported 29 biological “drops” in the state of Utah. HAZMAT teams in biochemical hazard gear cleaned up the feces with chlorine. Utah is home to the infamous Dugway Proving Grounds, a chemical-biological test center where hundreds of former workers have contracted Gulf-War like symptoms, according to a 1997 testimony before a government committee.

1999: Ermina Cassani has investigated nation-wide reports of such biological waste being dropped on neighborhoods from low-flying planes. Cassani investigated over 30 different yuk drops during the years 1998 and 1999. In 1998, she obtained a sample that looked like dried blood from a Michigan house. Examining this material, a University of Michigan lab found pseudonomas fluorescens, the same bug used on Oakville. It can cause horrible human infections including fatal shock, and because of its glowing properties, it allows the military to track its path.

In 1999, Jonathan Moreno of Clinton's Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, also confirmed in his book Undue Risk decades of murderous military-intelligence experimentation on civilians without their knowledge or consent

. www.skyhighway.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This isnt a flight path. It's the famous chemtrail grid. They need to cover the area completely.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
nice pics, like i said earlier, i'd love it if a debunker could show or link to pics that go back into the 80's. i'm convinced that these op's started in the early 90's as far as being so obvious, but i have no doubt basic cloud seeding goes back farther.
i have yet to see a similar picture from the past.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
People like you, bragging about how you are a skeptic of every conspiracy come onto this site all the time, usually well educated, as it takes a college degree to get into the FBI or CIA or NSA or whomever you work for. Probably funded by some water board or other quasi government agency, and you spew your lies.

I have never made my currant profession a big secret on ATS, there are a number of threads on medical topics where I mention that I currently work in that field. Been there almost as long as I have been on ATS, and if you doubt it simply check under my user profile and old posts.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Thanks I started a chemtrail thread a while back I may have an image before 1980? I'd need to check.

All the same debunkers are on all chemtrail threads but then again so are the supporters. I dont understand why they dont accept the "What If" theory.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Did you miss my post where I did exactly what you asked for, or am I on your ignore list?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Sorry, you keep showing the SAME photos....

Why?

I mean, really...if this were such a real, ongoing event, wouldn't there be more and more examples, EVERY DAY???

This one has been seen umpteen times. Here on ATS. It has no location or date and time information. It could be a composit photo, done in computer, for all we know. The bright "Sun" iin the center? I ask you: How many times have you managed to take a phot with the Sun in the very center of the shot?

"Oh!," you'll say, "It was shining through the clouds!"

Well, again....that's pretty fortuitous, for that photographer to be at exactly the correct angle at the exact moment....or, it was a multiple exposure, and done later in the lab???

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wouldnt there be more efficient and cost effective ways to poison people rather than spraying it from jet liners between 10,000 and 40,000 feet in the air? I dont know, like using a water supply? food supply? medication? etc. for example.

Im pretty sure things like smoking, drugs, medication, alcohol, gang violence, gun violence, poverty, disease, carcinogens, etc etc. are doing a fine job already. (I could go on with the list but im sure you get my point)

Why would TPTB waste all that time, energy and money when they could do it more simply and more discreetly.

Im pretty sure anything sprayed at 30,000 to 40,000 feet would most likely dissipate before it reached ground level not to mention depending on atmospheric conditions also be tens if not hundreds of miles away from where it was first dropped.

I can see why some people would think that chemtrails are real but the science doesnt seem to support those theories.

Also ,as someone else pointed out in the picture from Washington, why would TPTB spray themselves?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Probably for the same reason you repeat the same exact words, over and over again.

I also have a clear view of the sky, where I'm at. I can watch the normal east/west-north/south flight paths the do not form a grid or X pattern at any time. Lots of air traffic here.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
defcon5,

Please stop posting pictures from WWII and the 80s showing chemtrails. Cease and desist immediately. Stop all efforts to debunk chemtrails, because it appears you are doing so rather effectively.

-- j.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Because it started out with good intentions, they were expirementing and really botched up. They wont admit it though.

Other times it was intentional, spraying for west nile but didnt expect a huge increace in thyroid cancer and respiratory illness. We are test projects.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What is this. I'm n ot claiming it's a chemtrail but very odd.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Spraying for west nile at 30,000 to 40,000 feet would be useless. They would have had to do more of a crop duster type of spraying at a much lower altitude (a couple of hundred feet or so at the most). As for the rise in cancer etc. couldn't that be more from smoking, additives in foods, aspertame, etc?

Im not denying that the governments don't do horrible things, I'm just saying that to do it by "chemtrails" again wouldn't be cost effective nor an effective means of damage due to the heights and atmospheric conditions at those heights involved.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Roll Cloud:

Arcus cloud

An arcus cloud is a low, horizontal cloud formation associated with the leading edge of thunderstorm outflow, or occasionally with a cold front even in the absence of thunderstorms. Roll clouds and shelf clouds are the two types of arcus clouds, slight variations in their generation and appearance being the difference.

en.wikipedia.org...

BTW...the reason we have to 'repeat' the obvious concerning contrails (and other clouds) is because sometimes that's the only way some people can learn...

Others take the effort to study in the associated field, and consider ALL facets, not just their pet hunches....

[edit on 21 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join