It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This thread is for people who are interested in exposing the chemtrail phenomenon that is so secretive its bothersome. My intention is to post pictures of trails ans post them in this thread. I am in the Buffalo New York area and am hoping for a collective collaboration between us to get a good database together on spraying operations... Here are the Pic's from today... Interesting due to the cloudiness...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Oh, my. . .

OK, here. Look at the flights around Buffalo, New York.

You can look them up, any given time of day. It is live, updated every few minutes. . .

flightaware.com...

This shows you the jets at altitude making contrails....

[edit on 20 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am actaully supprised we don't have a board dedicated to Chemtrails.

Funny you bring this up, recently I was interested in the lack of Chemtrail threads. Two days ago, I looked up and saw a plane (looked to be a boeing 747) at peak altitude with a long thick trail behind it.

What made this even stranger, is that it was not going in one particular line, it was going in almost a zig-zag formation. I managed to capture the phenomena on camera, and will post it within the next few days.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I agree completely... there is such a cover up to what is actually going on above heads... There is zero official information out there which means it is in the black ops budget...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

These are not contrails... contrails are made up of water vapor and eventually disappear... Chemtrails have Aluminunum sulfate in them which do not disappear...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

That would be due to the fact that persistent contrails are a weather related phenomenon, so we go through stretches where the conditions are not correct for contrails to form. If you ever pay attention, the amount of “Chemtrail” threads increase in the winter, further proving that they are nothing more then persistent contrails.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Do clouds disappear?
Aren't they made of water vapor as well?
Please explain to me what makes a contrail any different then a cloud?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
arizona has gone wild as far as trails. for the first time about 2 months ago i watched two jets, painted red and whilte, follow each other at low altitude, my guess below 10,000 feet. each laid out a thick line behind it, one slightly higher, the odd thing besides being low, the trail had a purplish tint to it. mid day, no sunset colors, just a purple trail. it also seemed like the way one tagged along, my guees only, it seemed like they were mixing chemicals midair.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Star and flag.

I can't believe can't look at the sky and tell somethings very wrong.

It's quite pathetic really.

www.nawcinc.com...

compared to

911mockingbird.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Thank you people need to wake the eff up to this... Why do so many people live in such denial?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

you do know the difference between cloud seeding and chem/con trails right?
Con trails are emitted by moister content and a rapid temperature change with little oxygen. Chem trails are made by fairys, and cloud seeding is done at a stationary point injected with a chemical to produce rain. It has been done for some time.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
nasa, persistent vapor trails

nova pbs show

for the mainstream viewpoinrt

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

People who are telling you these don't exist, are not in denial, rather the two in this thread so far are both aviation professionals. I am sure more meteorology, and aviation professionals will chime in and tell you the same thing.

See we are not in denial, we just know better.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Spraying in grids is normal aircraft activity... come on man... you must be a disinfo agent. I have seen these jets spraying at altitudes way above 40,000 feet which is where commercial airliners fly...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
cfr on geoengineering

all one really needs to do is listen to what they tell us is planned.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Spraying in grids is normal aircraft activity... come on man...

No, you have seen aircraft crossing each other on VOR's/Airways. VOR's are like roads in the sky which aircraft use for navigation. Since there are a limited number of these, they cause air traffic to cross near where they are located.

you must be a disinfo agent.

No...
However, I used to be a RAMP Agent, and a Ramp Lead Agent, Fueler, and Ramp Supervisor. As a matter of fact, I worked for the same airline that Weedwhacker did.

I have seen these jets spraying at altitudes way above 40,000 feet which is where commercial airliners fly...

Unless you are growing a radar out of your butt, you have no idea of their altitude. Even folks who are professionals in the field cannot tell the difference between aircraft flying 10K feet apart in altitude.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by defcon5

Spraying in grids is normal aircraft activity... come on man... you must be a disinfo agent. I have seen these jets spraying at altitudes way above 40,000 feet which is where commercial airliners fly...

Those that deliberately disinform people will pay the most.

The cries in the wilderness are NOT being ignored.

Time is short. These people will not stop. Strengthen faith, it will be needed.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

If you are such an expert on these "roads" could you tell me what you use to create them and the effect they have on our health?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
cfr on geoengineering

all one really needs to do is listen to what they tell us is planned.

Thanks for the link.

It never seems to amaze me how people won't listen to their gut, and take the "experts" word for it.

The "experts" tell us one thing, and change their story at a later date all the time.

The same "experts" linger around ATS just to debunk anyone who dares to bring up the MOST secret program the World UNion has going.

People will start dying in groves very soon. Planes will fall right out of the sky for no reason. Massive storms, weird algae and bacterias, new viruses.

The bible warned us they would poison our environment.

Why do you think Bill Gates is joining in on it. He and his cronies have enough seeds, underground housing, etc.

We are doomed, and we will need Gods protection.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
Those that deliberately disinform people will pay the most.
The cries in the wilderness are NOT being ignored.
Time is short. These people will not stop. Strengthen faith, it will be needed.

Yada..
Yada..
You got a point here, or you just going to threaten me?
Prove that there are no such thing as VOR's, and they are not used exactly as I said, or STFU...

If you are such an expert on these "roads" could you tell me what you use to create them

VOR...
VHF omnidirectional Radio

and the effect they have on our health?

VHF radio waves???

Ermmm...
Not anymore then your TV does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join