It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Evolution Of The Mind Starting To Happen? Are We Experiencing The Conscious Shift?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I have done some research on humans evolving and I think its starting to happen faster than we think.

I have noticed that lately and for about 6 or 7 months I have began to at certain times feel like I'm waiting for something to happen. I also sometimes look at a person and completely forget who they are even if I know who they are, I forget them and try to discover their true emotion or intent. It works all the time. I can always sense the emotion of the people around me. I have never been able to do this before.

I started noticing it about 7 months ago when I was in school and the teacher was giving a lecture and all of the sudden I looked at that teacher like I have never met him and started observing him and how he acted. I still consciously knew who he was and how I knew him. But I felt as if I didn't have any clue who he was and I started to sense his true feeling and emotion. Then I looked around and it was like that with everyone I looked at. When I quit focusing I felt completely normal again. This is only one of many occasions when this has happened to me.

Just a few weeks ago I was in my own house and I got hungry so I went to get something to eat out of one of the cabinets. As I started to close the cabinet I felt like I didn't know where I was and I looked at the people in the room and started observing them and wondering what their true feeling and intent was and sure enough I knew. Then I looked at the cabinet and started feeling like i didn't know what it was.

I don't know whats happening or if its only me. Its very interesting though and I'm not complaining about it I just really want to know whats wrong or whats right. Does anyone have an explanation for this. Is it evidence of the conscious shift that we are going to go through soon. Basically the same thing as the human minds evolution. Is that what is happening. Someone please help me better understand this. I have also felt a lot smarter than normal. Someone please explain.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Your anecdotes are nice, but they don't support your claims. May we see your research?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by A.M.L.]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You will find a great deal of this data in many pre-existing ATS threads. Many of us have been discussing changes in perception, time glitches and other phenomena. Take a good look around. This is common discussion in these parts!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
You will find a great deal of this data in many pre-existing ATS threads. Many of us have been discussing changes in perception, time glitches and other phenomena. Take a good look around. This is common discussion in these parts!

The man said he had research, perhaps some of it is original. We should at least see what he has here. He probably has already read the other threads.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I know what the OP means. I was less in-tune with my mind, but as soon as I entered highschool 3 years ago, I was able to just know a persons personality (with 95% accuracy) just by looking at their face. This is what got me into my psychic training.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycanlance

I have noticed that lately and for about 6 or 7 months I have began to at certain times feel like I'm waiting for something to happen.

Me too! I have had this feeling very much the past couple of months. I have no idea what or why I feel this. Sometimes I can feel the emotion of others around me, if that makes any sense at all. I even have to distance myself from friends sometimes because our "vibes," aren't on the same page.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by A.M.L.

I cant put a book on here. But I have read about the conscious evolution that many think is going to happen in 2012. Thats what i think is going to happen as well. I have read many things on ATS to help me but none seem to fully match what i experience I know it seems crazy but maybe someone can help me find out whats going on. Here are some videos i have watched about it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

give me your feedback so maybe i can find out whats going on.

[edit on 07/15/09 by lycanlance]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Killah, that is very cool! I wish I had that skill. I guess its more about feelings and intent for me when I look at someone. But yes, overall I believe we are all becoming connected consciously faster than ever!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lycanlance

I was expecting something much different. Dissertations or other papers of the same variety. Though, the youtube videos were...interesting...I don't see how showing pictures of the cosmos and the Mandlebroit Set illustrates a greater awakening.

I am now far more confused about this Great Awakening than I ever was before.

Can someone post a reputable scientific authority that collaborates these claims?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Can you help me understand why when this is happening I feel like I'm waiting for something very major to happen or be revealed and it never happens. I sometimes feel like Im looking for something but cant find it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
I know what the OP means. I was less in-tune with my mind, but as soon as I entered highschool 3 years ago, I was able to just know a persons personality (with 95% accuracy) just by looking at their face. This is what got me into my psychic training.

Are you going to take James Randi's Million Dollar Challenge?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Can you help me understand why when this is happening I feel like I'm waiting for something very major to happen or be revealed and it never happens. I sometimes feel like Im looking for something but cant find it.

How old are you? Maybe you're suffering from teenage angst.

Would you agree the word, Weltschmerz, describes what you are going through?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by A.M.L.

Here is a few links that might help you to understand what I mean.

www.dajuana.com...

2012supplies.com...

alternativespirituality.suite101.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by A.M.L.

No Im not going through that and im not experiencing angst. Im perfectly happy with everything in my life I am 16 though. I find that most people that get feelings close to this start experiencing them in there teens and later turn out to be psychic and/or attached to the astral world more than others. Im not making this up. I dont care if i turn out to be psychic i just really would like to know whats going on.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by A.M.L.

No Im not going through that and im not experiencing angst. Im perfectly happy with everything in my life I am 16 though. I find that most people that get feelings close to this start experiencing them in there teens and later turn out to be psychic and/or attached to the astral world more than others. Im not making this up. I dont care if i turn out to be psychic i just really would like to know whats going on.

To be honest, I can't help you because I don't believe psychics exist. So, I will probably shut up in this thread and move on.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
how can we be evolving faster when we are thinking less?

we believe everything we see on TV and have lost any art of conversation, if anything I would say we are de-evolving back to primitive reactions rather than thought patterns.

just because a few people think they have reached enlightenment does not mean they can drag the other 6 billion people with them through this concious awakening.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

You cant class everyone as thinking less. Not everyone believes what they see on tv or hear about. Some people look for the truth instead of just believing one source. Do not classify everyone as thinking less because i do believe some people are consciously evolving.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Maybe the few people that feel that they have are going to be the only ones because they are ready to accept the change. Rather than push it away. Nice thought though.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Now, wait a minute. The people here are not the sorts that just believe everything that they see on TV or hear on the radio.

Friend, I would say, experience everything you can and it you think that you are a little bit psychic, you probably are. If you pay attention and listen to that small voice, it may tell you lots. I listen for simple cues like, don't take that road home, watch out for animals (out pops a deer), may want to make that call later, don't eat that, etc...

I am happy that you are in "tune". Stick around. We are an eclectic bunch here.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This has been happening for a while now....study it and learn to use it...always trust it and dont let logic mess with that feeling...because it will

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join