It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huh...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Talk about myself, huh? Well, I'm a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps, and fiercely proud of that fact. I'm also a Christian (currently a member of the Assemblies of God), and am even more proud and unapologetic of that. However, unlike the common view, I am very interested in other religions, and look forward to a friendly religious debate.

I am a member of the Libertarian Party, and believe that anyone who thinks that Democrats and Republicans are any different are deceiving themselves.

My interests lie in history (especially military history, and super-especially the Civil War), politics, religion, science-fiction (and other forms of fantasy literature), dogs (I love my German Shephard).

When it comes to conspiracy theories, I'm all game. One thing I have come to believe is that nothing is what it seems. Every statement, sight, sound, and touch has something lurking behind it. Whether it be spiritual forces, clandestine government operations, shady corporate dealings, or just freak occurance, you really can't take anything at face value.

I'm very opinionated on just about everything, but I have a talent for taking all opposition in stride, without blowing up and getting all touchy about it.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to reading your thoughts.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You've come to the right place then, i love religious debating, bring it on! oh and welcome to ATS

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Great to have you here......

As Jimmy Valvano said, "Don't forget God. Don't EVER forget God." (Well, it was something like that. I think while he was talking my hearing aid battery went dead so I might have missed a word or two.)

G

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"I am a member of the Libertarian Party, and believe that anyone who thinks that Democrats and Republicans are any different are deceiving themselves."

Welcome! Although I'm not a Libertarian(on opposite spectrum, Green) I agree about the Democrats and Republicans being one and the same.
Hope you enjoy the board as much as I do, from a fellow new poster here!

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Narnia]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Welcome aboard wyrmw00d.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey, wyrmw00d. Welcome and enjoy your time here!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

looks like your going to have some fun around here.

Well jump right in,

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help.

Asala

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS wyrmw00d
look forward to reading yout post's
cya around

se7

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wel welcome to ATS. I think you'll fit in just fine
. Your so lucky to have a dog!!!!! Especially a german shepard!!! I love that breed of dogs

top topics

join