It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truther (Greg Hoover) suing Glenn Beck is hardened criminal - conman.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I havent looked into it. And I probably wont. I figure its just another case of a truther getting it all wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Real bad for the truth movement.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Screw Loose Change...has debunked what exactly? From what I've seen of SLC, they use the same tactics and faulty logic that some of the more extreme, questionable members of the 9/11 Truth Movement uses, and just like them, they have a bad habit of cherry-picking information and taking things out of context.

I find Screw Loose Change about as reliable, balanced, logical, and trustworth as I would David icke's rubbish, or many of the oddball and far out 9/11 conspiracy sites. Which is to say...zilch.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Youre lying. You havent visited SLC very much. They've been around for 3 years and I dare you to make 1 relevant false claim they've made.

Cue the crickets.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x

Youre lying. You havent visited SLC very much. They've been around for 3 years and I dare you to make 1 relevant false claim they've made.

Cue the crickets.

No, I am not lying. Screw Loose Change, in fact, was heavily linked in this forum and visited in several debates. And they have been doing things for a bit longer than three years. We debated and pointed out several factual errors or quotes. They are still in this forum, you want em, you go look for them.

Of course, if you actually bothered reading any of Screw Loose Change's blogs, you would have not made the foolish claim that they "disproved 9/11 theories and now make fun of the Truth Movement". A quick look at their first entries shows no debate or neutrally and rationally laying a counter arguement, but immediate ad hominem attacks on anyone who was involved with the truth movement.

Screw Loose Change is as vicious, juvenile, clueless, and knee jerk as the video documentary it was created to attack, relying on questionable sources as much as the loonier 9/11 sites do. (i.e. the infamous Popular mechanics article)

You want to drink their kool-aid, that's fine. But I'll pass, just like I do for the Kool-Aid offered by Loose Change, CIT, Meissan, Huffschidt, and David Icke, thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Like I thought. You made a false claim and cant back it up. Typical truther.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x

Like I thought. You made a false claim and cant back it up. Typical truther.

No, I answered your question. I do not feel like digging up the same stuff that has been debated to death. If you are too lazy to use the search engine, that's your problem.

Typical provacateur.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If youre familiar with the blog, surely you can name 1 pertinent thing thats wrong in it. LOL....

Pretty funny how you hide behind the you should find it yourself farce. You made the claim. you cant back it up... end of story.

Id venture a guess youve never visited the blog.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by conrad x

I'd venture to say you haven't spent much time on ATS. Otherwise, you'd not make such idiotic statements.

As I said before, I am really bored repeating myself and rehashing the same old crap over and over again. If you have something new to offer or debate on, by all means, please.

However, there are tons of threads on here where both Loose Change and Screw Loose Change are debated, debunked, and endlessly argued over.

In threads past, I have even brought information up from Screw Loose Change in the debate over the Pentagon missile theory, since about the only thing they got right was their debunking of the NPT of 9/11. Beyond that, they are about is infantile, fanatic, and aggressive as CIT, Loose Change, even Killtown, so it's hard to take such silly ranting seriously.

Of course, your own juvenile knee jerking does not bother me. I get it from Truthers and anti-Truthers alike, and such opinions roll off me like water off a duck's back.

If you have a new source of debunking material, anti-Truther ideas, or any source of your opinions that does not come from a site that has been endlessly debated, debunked, and argued over, please, present it, and then I will be happy to discuss it. Otherwise, don't waste my time. I've told this to the Truthers as well when I state that Loose Change is BS, and then they want me to point out what is BS regarding it.

I don't, because like Screw Loose Change, I have read the Loose Change BS and found it equally lacking, have pointed out what exactly, then left it. Arguing and debating over the same crap is BOORING, especially when someone religiously adheres to it.

Now go enjoy your refreshing glass of kool-aid and have a nice weekend.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join