It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truther (Greg Hoover) suing Glenn Beck is hardened criminal - conman.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

Fraud, grand theft, coc aine possession, misrepresentation as an attorney.

Approximately 12 of his last 28 years have been spent in prison.

And he hasnt even filed his lawsuit against Beck. But he's taking donations. He's conning the truthers into sending him money. This is bad...real bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'll be the first to tell you that I don't give a damn.

I don't give a damn about Glenn Beck or whatever may happen to him in the future, either.

People who spend their time digging this stuff up are more pathetic than the man you are trying to defame. I don't care if somebody does coc aine or takes the law into their own hands. This country is ran by criminals. Hell, our last president did coc aine and stole 2 elections. Go play outside.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i agree you have to be very lucky in this country to not go to jail for something.I guarantee that most poloticians do far worse but get away with it cuz there connected.Glenn Beck is a criminal and you will see that he is nothing mpre than a big stick sent to beat the flames of revolution and keep america confused and arguing with each other instead of taking care of the real problems..just my opinion i know there are a lot of glen beck people out there and i have to admit i listened to him a couple years ago until he started talking bad about 9/11 truthers etc...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Fox News makes people stupid.

Couple that with American Idol and artificial sweeteners and you have a nation of imbeciles.

Something tells me that the OP drinks Diet Coke.

Dunno what it is, a hunch I guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The whole thing was kind of a nonissue for me.

Regardless of whether Glenn Beck entertains you, he's an entertainer. I couldn't ever see how anything he said about the "truthers" was actionable. How to demonstrate the damages? zip.

Now, if we could just get rid of all these lables....... truther, birther, debunker, shill, blah blah blah -- all things that detract from a potentially informative arguement

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
yes you get a free lobotomy when you sign up a friend to watch fox..lol

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I went to the linked web page.

Gotta love the "troofers" bit. When people resort to baby talk that kind of tells you the mentality that you are dealing with. If people could debunk with facts, they would not need the condescending baby talk.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

I guarantee that most poloticians do far worse but get away with it cuz there connected.Glenn Beck is a criminal and you will see that he is nothing mpre than a big stick sent to beat the flames of revolution and keep america confused and arguing with each other instead of taking care of the real problems..just my opinion i know ....

What what what??? Are you implying Glenn Beck was SENT (AKA bought and paid for)......

Do you have evidence for your opiniated thoughts?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

I watch Fox News and I'm a brilliant, successful person.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Screw Loose Change does an EXCELLENT job of debunking silly 9/11 conspiracies with facts.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Gotta love the "troofers" bit. When people resort to baby talk that kind of tells you the mentality that you are dealing with. If people could debunk with facts, they would not need the condescending baby talk.

Or if they were any mature adult. They would probably not also spend hours of their life dedicated to a blog insulting "troofers" and digging up criminal records of people no one else cares about.

The comment about being brilliant and watching Fox news almost made me spit up on my screen.

Originally posted by earthship35
yes you get a free lobotomy when you sign up a friend to watch fox..lol

I thought you had to have one BEFORE you could watch it, but maybe I was just thinking of Bill O'Reilly. Probably wouldn't hurt to keep chugging that fluoride and aspartame too, you know, it all goes together so well, I'm glad someone mentioned that.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by conrad x

Screw Loose Change does an EXCELLENT job of debunking silly 9/11 conspiracies with facts.

Screw loose Change is nothing more than a “disinformation websites” anyone reading that garbage using elementary logic can see that. Talk about people looking for disinformation to spread on the internet that is the website to go to.
Screw loose Change has an enemy it is sciences and truth!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x
I watch Fox News and I'm a brilliant, successful person.

I gotta say, as a Brit I can't agree with this

Fox News is pretty much universally terrible, and their bias is obvious from anything they say.

Of course, what impressme says above is equally terrible, equally biased, and equally wrong, so there are problems with both sides here.

Don't resort to extremist views is the rule in my mind. As James May says, some people, were "Born To Be Mild"

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Screw Loose Change used to be devoted to debunking silly conspiracy theories.

Now that everything has been debunked they mostly just make fun of the truthers. Pretty funny actually. Ya hear David Shayler is dressing in drag now. The truth movement is non-stop laughs.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad xAnd he hasnt even filed his lawsuit against Beck. But he's taking donations. He's conning the truthers into sending him money. This is bad...real bad.

Are you also against people who claim to donate most of their proceeds, but show no proof that they are?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I'm against con artists, in general. But I dont have a problem when truthers con their own.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x
reply to post by ATH911

I'm against con artists, in general.

How do you feel about that lady who took the photo of the mushroom cloud in Shanksville who's been selling copies of it for $20 and claiming she gives all of her profits to charity, but has never produced any public paper trail to prove her claim? Are you against people claiming things like that, especially if they are selling a product based on a national tragedy, without any proof?

But I dont have a problem when truthers con their own.

Then why did you start this thread and say this...

"He's conning the truthers into sending him money. This is bad...real bad. "

Are you a liar, or just a hypocrite?

[edit on 17-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Of course, what impressme says above is equally terrible, equally biased, and equally wrong, so there are problems with both sides here.

Well to bad for you, that you cannot recognize facts, when they are staring you in the face. What I said is true and has been proven true. However, you are entitled to your uninformed and ridiculing opinions anyway.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Wait, if this guy is a conman, how do we know he's really a truther?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm against con artists, in general. But I dont have a problem when truthers con their own.

You just contradict yourself again. What game are you playing today?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join