It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about Cuba and a Titan Missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm a little under the weather and just took about a two-hour nap. As I was falling asleep I felt a tall, white, ethereal presence in the room and of course immediately thought angels or aliens as I dosed off.

The dream was just bizarre and I'll transcribe more of the details I wrote down right after I woke up, more awake and less shaken up, in a little while, but I just wanted to get this timestamped. In essence, out of the blue one dusk,in a very cloudy sky, the U.S. launched a Titan missile at Cuba, and everyone was standing around oooing and ahhhing as the orange glare filled up the sky and a few chunks and booster stages fell off the rocket. Then a small chunk wizzed by and every kind of freaked.

No one knew what it was until one man said, "People, it was a Titan missile and it was headed due south...gee I wonder what's due south, and waht a pity, because we should have really taken out N. Korea, not Cuba, because Cuba has missiles that can actually reach us back." Then he proceeded to name some names, including some Spanish-sounding name beginning with a P I can't remember and trying to get into the politics of it all, which no one really wanted to hear because they all grabbed their bibles and other books and started wailing and praying to the skies. (I don't even know if we make/use those anymore?)

Me, I tried opening my flip phone (which I don't even own) and it fell apart literally in my hands and I was busy (irrationally in retrospect) panicking about being incommunicado while getting my son and getting ready to bug out. There are a lot of details about trying to get the phone working again from there.

Dreams don't typically shake me up, and I've had some doozies, including one in June of 2001 that many feel was a 9/11 dream and also shook me up but not nearly this badly. My hands are literally still shaking 46 minutes later. Maybe it's because I'm sick///I don't know. But like I said, I just wanted to get some of this down and timestamped...in case.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yeah very interesting. Strange Cuba would get a Missile and not Nth Korea. Maybe thats next, ie; laying down the foundation for an all out on Nth Korea? Anyway if it does or does not happen in this reality I dare say it will happen in an alternate or parallel one.
Makes me remember that TV Series with Jerry O'Connell in it.. Sliders

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your dream. That's one worth pondering both for you about your own life and also as a "Dream of Gold" one worthy of contemplation by the rest of us.

I think the USA has been having a kind of Civil War since the Bay of Pigs and the Assassination of President Kennedy. What I mean is that different agencies and branches of government and various parties within the military have all been waging war against each other for a long time. Sometimes we can get a whiff of the warfare through unbelievable statistics that are accurate i.e., the deaths of micro-biologists around the world.

The idea of a missile being shot at Cuba sounds like some of the rogue boys (Bushbots & ex-DIA) trying to ensure a major loss of life in North America.

I pray that your dream never comes to pass and that you and your son will live in peace with a long healthy life for you both.

[edit on 14/7/09 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sliders was cool. Man, I just added to my own being shaken up. I googled Titan missile and pics popped up at the top and the one on the very left looked EXACTLY like what I dreamed, including the shape and very orange colors, except of the one in the pic was still vertical stage at launch and the one in the dream was diagonal and in the sky. If I have ever seen a Titan missile before, I don't recall it, but it could have been buried in my subconscious, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Thank you for your post and for your thoughts. I've always thought the thing with Cuba was very, very strange...the vehemence, the refusal to even deal with them on any level.

I didn't even delve into the theories either in the dream or when I woke up, but I didn't listen to the man who said it was a Titan missile and started espousing what I would deem party line or official-theory politics, but I do recall being almost disdainful (a close word but maybe not quite right) that he would be trying to waste everybody's time at a time like this. As for a way to extinguish all those lives, wow. I pray too for all of us.

I'll also note here that I haven't been here to ATS or watched or read any news in 48 hours and that nothing even remotely resembling this has been on my conscious mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

CUBA is the ideal nwo model. ITS SAFE ON THE STREETS
people live in fear of the state. work for health care only!

safest place in the whole world..the model utopia!

why do you think guantamantano bay is situated there

with the big nasty US enemy? mmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

very-interesting!

as-to-the-cellphone-not-working-it-could-be-that-when-this-sad-event-"happens"-if-it-is-some-pre-cog-dream,-then-it-signifies-that-mobile-phones-are -not-working-at-the-time?

maybe-some-sort-of-solar-storm-causes-all-cell's-to-break-down?
horrible-thought?

i-know-that-pre-cog-dreams-definetely-happen-as-i-have-had-a-couple-that-came-to-pass-and-another-one-iv'e-had-twice-now-that-i-hope-dosent-come-to-p ass-as-i-woke-up-still-shaking-from-the-event-and-i-could-"feel"-it-aswell,-it-was-in-the-same-vein-as-your-"dream"?

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
when ever i have a weird dream i turn to the dream dictionary online .. for instance the part with your cell phone would mean:
Cell Phone

To see or use a cell phone in your dream, indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility.

Son

To see your son in your dream, signifies your ideal, hopes, potential, and the youthful part of yourself. On the other hand, to see your son in your dream might not have any significance and is simply mirroring your waking life. The dream may also be a pun on "sun"
that is just a few of the items you mentioned in your dream maybe they make sense maybe they dont . hope it helps somewhat

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Thanks for the comments. Being out of communication was definately freaking me out in the dream, and it sort of makes me wonder why because everyone else's cellphones were working and they weren't even using them and I suppose I could have borrowed one. Maybe it was simply because the numbers of everyone I knew were in my phone!

reply to post by donttaserme

Ah...didn't think to check the dictionary...there were sooo many details in the dreams about really strange things. I'll use my handwritten transcript of the dream and look more things up.

It was very literally my son. I found him and we were getting ready to leave (bug out of Atlanta and head northwest) but I insisted on trying to first fix the cell, which did not simply stop functioning or lose signal but literally fell apart into two big pieces with lots of black metal connectors (some very small, razorbladelike pieces) and screws. I spent a lot of time gathering the pieces and trying to find a container to keep them in, and then when my son came up to me, I asked him to please try to fix it, which was another whole long sequence.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by ~Lucidity]

new topics

top topics

join