It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you get rid of 4,5 billion people? Simple: sterilize them by vaccination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Links you pointed to seem to be speculative/conspiratorial in nature.

According to the Center for Disease Control, the H1N1 will be VOLUNTARY in nature.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snooze
Is there even a technology currently available which would permanently sterilize a person with a single vaccination? If so, what is it? Realistically, it would be known within a couple of weeks that a mass sterilization was in process and only a portion of the populace would have been vaccinated, so it wouldn’t really make that much of a difference (but would cause an uproar that would create revolutions in every country not to mention mass wars as each country blames another). No, if anyone wanted to get rid of people, it would have to be a virus. They could give us all shots, but then say the virus mutated. They would have “tried” to save us, but it just didn’t work, and there wouldn’t be any blame.

Yes, the WHO has been doing it in Africa and the Philippines. In the Philippines it was done by administering tetanus vaccines containing Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) to girls and women of childbearing age. This causes the body to develop an allergic reaction to HCG, which is a vital hormone produced in early pregnancy.
The woman then aborts any time she becomes pregnant.

There is a distinct likelihood that Bill Gates and his wife have been sponsoring more of the same, hiding behind a stated intention of preventing 3rd world miscarriages.

asiapacificuniverse.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

If you think tetanus shots are good and safe then u haven't been doing your homework...

Tetanus and the regular flu shot are almost 50% mercury...The two worst shots you can get....

Google 'vaccine ingredients'...you will me amazed and horrified...

People...I mean sheeple....DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
reply to post by DaMod

If you think tetanus shots are good and safe then u haven't been doing your homework...

Tetanus and the regular flu shot are almost 50% mercury...The two worst shots you can get....

Google 'vaccine ingredients'...you will me amazed and horrified...

People...I mean sheeple....DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

Hiya grandma, I wish times were of old.

People do not want to study, listen and conclude anymore these days.

Save as many as you can, but you must let go the ones who simply will get what is coming to them.

Cannot save them all.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charis

Links you pointed to seem to be speculative/conspiratorial in nature.

According to the Center for Disease Control, the H1N1 will be VOLUNTARY in nature.

Sure it will be voluntary.

After the "event" where some 10 million will perish you will be in the vaccine line too no?

It will start with the public schools. No vaccine = No education. Fine. Education was worthless as is anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There are a lot more possibilities to sterilize the population through estrogen derivatives in the drinking water and other chemicals in food/water then via vaccination. Nobody can be capable of vaccinating 7 billion people.
By the way, unlike "sterilazation" via vaccine baseless theory, estrogen is real. It is already causing problems for adults and children alike.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Good point, but I can assure you that the PTB will not let this golden opportunity pass to be able to "cull" the Earth.

Get rid of the meek & the weak and inherit the planet.

Evil is among us and will show itself very soon.

It is not enough to pollute our skies, food, water and DNA manipulate our food.

No, they now have a window of opportunity to cross the brain-blood barrier on large scores of believing sheeple. Whoopie.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Excellent topic which needs more attention before too many idiots let the Dealer=PTB shoot them up like Junkies=Sheeple.

Just my thoughts, but I'm thinking they expected the "swine flu" to be more effective. I think that is due to the chemtrails not being as effective as they'd have liked. Also, I believe that is directly tied to the massive amount of smoking restrictions being proposed right now. There was a thread a short while back that covered the actual benefits of smoking...more, or less.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I would release a geneticly alted retro virus into the water supply of third world countries which is trigged by a certain protien in the blood ,that once activated will kill within six hours.Its a protien only found in african,asian,middle east populations.Incubation period would be set at 2 years window with six retro genetic changes within the two year period.The final retro change will be come the killer virus.Ever seen the common cold virus mutate into something far more deadly.Something like taht

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

Yup, I´m puff puffing away my pure tobacco....

This is the thread I presume...

Trinity -> Lung cancer link

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

I would release a geneticly alted retro virus into the water supply of third world countries which is trigged by a certain protien in the blood ,that once activated will kill within six hours.Its a protien only found in african,asian,middle east populations.Incubation period would be set at 2 years window with six retro genetic changes within the two year period.The final retro change will be come the killer virus.Ever seen the common cold virus mutate into something far more deadly.Something like taht

Working for Baxter by any chance? If not I am sure they are interested...

We´re dooooomed.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This question has already been looked at in this thread, which has lots of useful information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I don't agree. I think sterilization through vaccines, or any other method is just too slow. Maybe I'm too impatient to be NWO or something, but I'd prefer some faster results. You see, if I'm NWO, I want to have my cake and eat it too. I don't want to just set it all up for my kids. I want to enjoy some of that cake right now. Now, couple that with some other killer...famine, pandemic, then we're talkin.

Well I'm still not sure where I stand on this nwo business, but if they exist... They have waited this long, whats another 45 years?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I still ain't seeing any facts on this thread. Just a lot of uninformed speculation. The CDC Vaccine Advisory Board doesn't meet until the end of the month, and still hasn't made any official policy concerning whether they will recommend the flu vaccine for the general populace or just target at-risk groups. At any rate, if they do recommend the shot for public school attendance that will not effect the large home-school population. For the rest of the population: know your rights. There are vaccine rights groups all across America--join one and get informed.

Or, just wallow in your paranoia...whatever...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I still ain't seeing any facts on this thread. Just a lot of uninformed speculation.

That's because there aren't any good facts. The world's population continues to expand completely out of control, and if vaccinations are sterilizing some people, they are apparently making many more people live much longer, healthier lives and not making a dent in overall population growth.

Besides, what is the most effective way to reduce or completely eliminate population growth? Make everybody relatively economically secure! More advanced industrial/technological societies already control their births, because feel like they don't have to rely on their children to support them in their old age.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I still ain't seeing any facts on this thread. Just a lot of uninformed speculation. The CDC Vaccine Advisory Board doesn't meet until the end of the month, and still hasn't made any official policy concerning whether they will recommend the flu vaccine for the general populace or just target at-risk groups. At any rate, if they do recommend the shot for public school attendance that will not effect the large home-school population. For the rest of the population: know your rights. There are vaccine rights groups all across America--join one and get informed.

Or, just wallow in your paranoia...whatever...

Sure.

Germany buys 50 million doses of (Tamiflu) on a 80 million population
Spain buys 6 million doses.

Not saying Tamiflu IS the vaccine, but if the treatments are not mandatory what will they do with these?

Shelve them?

You know better than that. (speculation) Baxter has had the official vaccine ready at the time the first outbreaks were happening, and now are stalling to let their buddies make a bundle from Tamiflu before making a bundle again from their "vaccine".(/speculation)

When it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck you can pretty much be sure it IS a duck.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

There's a few people here i wouldn't mind giving the lethal injection to....

[edit on 21-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

I'm pretty sure a tetanus infection is worse than the vaccine.

* Score one point for each of the following:
o Incubation period less than 7 days
o Period of onset less than 48 hours
o Acquired from burns, surgical wounds, compound fractures, septic abortion, umbilical stump, or intramuscular injection o Narcotic addiction
o Generalized tetanus
o Temperature greater than 104°F (40°C)
o Tachycardia greater than 120 beats per minute (>150 beats per minute in neonates)

* Total score indicates the severity and the prognosis as follows:
o Score of 0-1 indicates mild severity with less than a 10% mortality rate.
o Score of 2-3 indicates moderate severity with a 10-20% mortality rate.
o Score of 4 indicates severe tetanus with a 20-40% mortality rate.
o Score of 5-6 indicates very severe tetanus with greater than a 50% mortality rate.
o Cephalic tetanus is always severe or very severe.
o Neonatal tetanus is always very severe.

Source

I've been exposed to tetanus but never contracted the illness... Maybe because I'm vaccinated?

I do understand the vaccine I was injected with while I was a child contained:

formaldehyde, thimerosal, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, polysorbate 80, gelatin

Red flags went up, but after seeing a friend almost die I felt it was worth getting the shot.

I am due for my booster tho, and I think you may have talked me out of it.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

just another overparanoud atser

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
sorry dude...this is realy possible!

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join