It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you get rid of 4,5 billion people? Simple: sterilize them by vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It would take two generations or 45 years, but if you were to find a way for the global population to accept a forced vaccination you would have the opportunity to get rid of the population groups you do not want to roam the Earth.

Who has the means?
Who has the resources?
Who has the motive?
Who has the infrastructure in place?

You know who.

Opposition: camps.

Sheep: Sterile.

The Earth is theirs, with 500 million left as stated.

Vaccinations in the fall, see you there.

Evidence is screaming at you everywhere, no need for links. I do not know what else to tell you. Speaking for myself I am preparing for as much resistance I can give against A/H1N1 vaccination.

"Prima Nocte" - If we cannot drive them out we will breed them out - Longshanks

T4H

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
More and more I find myself thinking of that movie, Children of Men...

The nurse in the movie remembers how scheduled appointments at the OB/GYN just started tapering off, until finally there were no more appointments and no more babies.

[edit on 14/7/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
More and more I find myself thinking of that movie, Children of Men...

The nurse in the movie remembers how scheduled appointments at the OB/GYN just started tapering off, until finally there were no more appointments and no more babies.

[edit on 14/7/2009 by kosmicjack]

The one with Michael Caine....

I Forgot about that!!!

Where all of a sudden women are sterile and then one woman gets pregnant and she must be protected...

Wow, a vision of the future...?

Thanks for the reminder....

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

I have already vowed never to get any vaccinations! Granted I do not have any children so it makes it much easier on me to not have to get them..
I feel bad about all the families who will be forced to get these shots..
If you want your kid in school.. Then I'm guessing they are going to have to get these shots.
But then again if I had kids.. That would be another good reason to keep them out of these government owned schools/brainwashing factories!

Very dangerous times we live in.
When you have a family and live by the book.. You will die by the book.

Thanks for bringing this up, and bringing it to our attention truth4hire!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't agree. I think sterilization through vaccines, or any other method is just too slow. Maybe I'm too impatient to be NWO or something, but I'd prefer some faster results. You see, if I'm NWO, I want to have my cake and eat it too. I don't want to just set it all up for my kids. I want to enjoy some of that cake right now. Now, couple that with some other killer...famine, pandemic, then we're talkin.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Very dangerous times we live in.
When you have a family and live by the book.. You will die by the book.

Thanks for bringing this up, and bringing it to our attention truth4hire!

Dude, we do what we can, but I am afraid there is no stopping this now...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I don't agree. I think sterilization through vaccines, or any other method is just too slow. Maybe I'm too impatient to be NWO or something, but I'd prefer some faster results. You see, if I'm NWO, I want to have my cake and eat it too. I don't want to just set it all up for my kids. I want to enjoy some of that cake right now. Now, couple that with some other killer...famine, pandemic, then we're talkin.

Wrong.

We are talking shadow individuals with century action plans here.

It is all coming together and we are right smack in the middle.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe they plan to cull all the people too wary of the state and big parma...hence all the vaccinated ones who think the government cares about them will be safe and the people who don't take the vaccine will die? just playing devils advocate.Imo though this is not some nefarious plan for depopulation,just rich folks trying to get richer by releasing an untested vaccine.Im sure they dont care much about even 20 million people dying etc due to complications down the decades.blinded by money..nothing to do with NWO depopualtion,sterilization etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
An interesting idea, but I think with sterilization what you will end up with is a total economial calapse, you will create an old population that have retired and not enough working youth to keep the infastructure in place. e.g by paying taxes, growing crops etc, etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dzlr40
An interesting idea, but I think with sterilization what you will end up with is a total economial calapse, you will create an old population that have retired and not enough working youth to keep the infastructure in place. e.g by paying taxes, growing crops etc, etc.

Think culling.

500 million left is more than enough to sustain the Elite.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dzlr40

They don't care about infrastructure - they legally own most of everything. They only need a few to survive, some farming maybe - they probably have stored food anyhow.

THis is entirely possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you don't want the vaccination, don't get it. I remember a few years ago, talks about forced smallpox vaccinations--didn't happen. Forced flu immunizations ain't gonna happen either. Also, those vaccine requirements for kids have lots of loopholes. You don't have to vaccinate your kids unless you want them in daycare or public school, and even then there are exemptions. All 50 states have a medical exemption, most have a religious exemption (just claim it's "against my religion"), and about half the states have a philosophical exemption ("I'm philosophically opposed to it").

If you want to cull the population, there are a lot more efficient ways to do it. War works pretty well.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
.Imo though this is not some nefarious plan for depopulation,just rich folks trying to get richer by releasing an untested vaccine. Im sure they dont care much about even 20 million people dying etc due to complications down the decades.blinded by money..nothing to do with NWO depopualtion,sterilization etc.

Really, who does care about 20 million random people dying down the road? If we did, we'd be weeping every minute of every day as if we've lost a loved one.

How many of the 11,000 babies who died yesterday did you give even a fleeting thought to?

Personally, I only care that the general population remain healthy so that they don't spread the infection to me and those who I love - which for all practical purposes means that the health of the world is in MY best interests and so it should be for everyone else, and so it is for those who manufacture these vaccines and try to push them out as fast as possible. I can imagine that the same "elites" who share our planet reason in a similar fashion, no matter what byzantine plan or super-massive sterile shelters you'd like to fantasize that they have or how they will go in stasis for 1000 years and all get thawed out together when us plebs are annihilated by disease and fake alien attacks.

It's typical of how we react to fear with breakouts like the swine flu. We hear about it happening out of state, "Phewww, at least it's not here!" Then it's in state.. "At least it's not in the county..." and soon enough "Oh god, my neighbor has it!"

The suspense and anticipation alone of having your neighbor die from swine flu is probably worse than you getting it yourself.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charis
If you don't want the vaccination, don't get it. I remember a few years ago, talks about forced smallpox vaccinations--didn't happen. Forced flu immunizations ain't gonna happen either. Also, those vaccine requirements for kids have lots of loopholes. You don't have to vaccinate your kids unless you want them in daycare or public school, and even then there are exemptions. All 50 states have a medical exemption, most have a religious exemption (just claim it's "against my religion"), and about half the states have a philosophical exemption ("I'm philosophically opposed to it").

If you want to cull the population, there are a lot more efficient ways to do it. War works pretty well.

I really hope your are right.

The only thing I can imagine for them NOT to force vaccinations would be the fear of a global uprising. Cunning as they are they will make sure you are afraid enough to accept the vaccinations whatever it takes.

So, there must be an "event". A lethal outbreak running rampant for a few weeks seems in order here. I would ask David Rockefeller but I keep getting voicemail on his mobile.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by trace_the_truth
It's typical of how we react to fear with breakouts like the swine flu. We hear about it happening out of state, "Phewww, at least it's not here!" Then it's in state.. "At least it's not in the county..." and soon enough "Oh god, my neighbor has it!"

The suspense and anticipation alone of having your neighbor die from swine flu is probably worse than you getting it yourself.

Very well put.

What about: No vaccine - No education, transport, public buildings passage??

They can and will force you in the end.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Very well put.

What about: No vaccine - No education, transport, public buildings passage??

They can and will force you in the end.

What about: No vaccine - death from contracting whatever the vaccine was supposed to vaccinate you from?

As everyone likes to point out on this site: There is always corruption. Be it corruption of freedom or what you all generally fail to consider: corruption of tyranny.

Why would you even suspect that they would overtly make vaccinations mandatory? It doesn't make any sense as it would stir the population, breed contempt, etc... etc...

Why not just put it in the milk supply and be hush-hush about it?

God knows it takes the FDA forever to figure out anything is bad for you.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

how-does-anyone-know-that-these-shots-arent-already-happening-with-cloaked-goverment-operatives-or-cloaked-beings-doing-the-job-for-them?

has-anyone-had-any-sort-of-experience-like-this?

then-shortly-after-said-event-having-noticeable-side-effects-like-peeling-skin-on-hands-or-other-body-parts?

just-because-we-can-not-understand-it-dosent-mean-this-technology-dosent-exist?

the-"philadelphia-experiment"-as-an-example-navy-soldiers-were-alleged-to-have-been-disappearing-during-and-after-the-experiment-and-one-time-a-figh t-was-supposed-to-have-broken-out-in-a-bar-between-some-of-them-and-witnesses-said-they-just-vanished??

im-not-saying-that-is-whats-happening-just-that-people-should-try-to-think-out-the-box-into-technology-the-military-have-and-probably-have-perfected-t hrough-historical-events-that-we-the-public-have-a-bit-of-knowledge-about-and-how-they-could-be-using-it-for-there-shady-projects-TODAY?

now-thats-wierd?

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i dont know but is kinda wrong the way to do it, i mean why risk trying to vaccinate all citizen knowing that probably a lot of them wont accept it.

why dont try something more subtle like sterilize trought water?

i mean think about it, you can say no to a vaccine but you will allways need of water want it or not, in fact who say that they arent already
poisoning water with all kinda stuff?

i rather think that if they going to obligate the entire world to get vaccinated will have perphaps a deeper purpose...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why would you even suspect that they would overtly make vaccinations mandatory? It doesn't make any sense as it would stir the population, breed contempt, etc... etc...

My prediction is one month from now it will be clear we must have the vaccine and you will report your stubborn neighbour if he "does not take it" like the good citizen you are.

Mandatory vaccinations.

Word.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Another tidbit to add to your byzantine conspiracy:

Soon it will be possible to create egg and sperm from stem cells.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join