It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Proof and More that 9/11 was an Inside Job!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

It would be pointless to discuss the day to day security operations at the WTC complex in regards to Kroll Associates, because you will not accept anything that doesnt fall lock step into your theories.

We've had an investigation. Your idea of an "impartial" investigation is laughable, unless of course, the American people rise up and retake their government from the sorry excuse for leaders we have today (GOP and Dem). And even then, that investigation would show that it was Al Qaeda that planned and carried out the attack.....but, it would also bring to light the gross negligence that the majority of our Senators, Congressmen and the staffs of several occupants of the Oval Office over the last 25 years have shown in regards to their duties.

You really want to help? Help vote the career jack*ss politicians out of office. You want vengance against those directly responsible for 9/11? Enlist.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by nakedtruth

Straw man response. The OP was saying that Mr O'Neill's comment was damning. I pointed out that many thought NYC was going to get attacked again. So either ALL of them had foreknowledge, or once again, he was posting garbage.

Mr. O'Neil's comment was damning but NOT to Mr. O'Neil. Likewise Col. Hackworth's comments are not damning to Mr. Hackworth. Using your logic if someone calls the police and reports suspicious activity then he must be involved.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by nakedtruth]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

And again, you rely on rumors and ignore some of the facts.

911myths.com...

Read some of the links there....

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

And without realizing it, he starts to agree with me for part of the post........

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Flat out wrong. You are speaking of the victims lists that were used by the media in the days following the attacks. On the actual flight manifests, the terrorists names were listed.

Folks, I really hope you guys are paying attention to this disinformation. It's down right creepy.

First of all the official flight manifests have never been released by the FBI, that's a *snip* fact, chief! *snip*
Do you really think I give a *snip* what partial list the FBI released 48 hours later. How about they release the original manifests that were handed over by the FAA within hours after the attacks on 9/11.

Ironically, the partial lists that were given to the Associated Press did not list one of the terrorists.

On 9/11, United Airlines gave a total number of 45 persons. This was corrected the 12th after UA learned that one passenger had purchased 2 tickets. This led the airline initially to report that there were 45 people onboard, when there were, in fact 44 people onboard. Very strange! See their site below.

Oh Wait, you can't someone at United has now removed this link!

Wrong again.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Not all of the passports were found, one or two, and if they could find driver's licenses, wallets, bank cards, mail, notebooks etc that had been on board the jets, why COULDNT they find a passport or two?

Do you not find it odd that only 1,465 of the estimated 2,790 people reported killed in the attacks have been identified, but they have been able to identify 10 of the terrorists?

Call me a skeptic, but I'm gonna call a foul ball on this one.

However, a learned man such as yourself should know that quite a few "devout" Muslims DO drink, smoke and carry on with hookers when they leave the homeland.

Ok...just so were clear, what you're telling me is that 19 devout radical muslims, tasked with committing the most elaborate attack on US soil, which by the way is partially because they curse our "Western" way of life, but they decide to hit several strip bars days before the attacks, use their credit cards, get drunk, do coc aine, and bed whores.

It is said that a devout Muslim can not drink alcohol especially if he or she is about to die. And yet Islam says that the one sure way into heaven is to die a martyr. And if entry to heaven is guaranteed, then surely it would no longer matter if a Muslim drunk alcohol, since the whole point of Muslim piety is entry into heaven.

Stop the Lies!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Courtesy is Mandatory

[edit on 18-7-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You really want to help? Help vote the career jack*ss politicians out of office. You want vengance against those directly responsible for 9/11? Enlist.

I served 18 years, nearly my entire adult life (by the way you already knew this because you stated that me having a TS, I should get my facts straight).

This is why I'm doing this, I lost 5 members in my squad because of 9/11.

What's your purpose in all this? I gave you my reason, the least you can do is give me yours. Or is that classified and you're getting paid?

[edit on 17-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hey man! Again thanks for the great thread! But please keep in mind that this guy here Swampwhatever.. Is here to get you going and he is here to PUSH your buttons!!
Please do not allow this guy to get the best of you..
You are one of the few members in here who can make a great thread and really get the due attention needed upon this topic..

And theres always going to be people like swamp to come in and push every button a man has.. Do not give him this power..
Ive seen him around ATS for some time.. And he never really makes any valid points.. But only to make other member fight amoungest themselfs.

Thus I just wanted to stop in here really quick and offer you my full support!!! This guy is a troll! He or she loves to get people either hurt, or derail threads with this style of posting!

I for one thank you for the years you served.. And now that you are fully aware and awake.. Please don't let him ghoat you into making yourself look bad and end up getting a warning or worse a ban becasaue it will seem like you are attacking him.. When we both know he has not only insulted your intelligence.. But has not addressed many points you bring up!

So worry not about lowly people like this who only want to shut you up.. Via getting you banned.. Or warned..
When that happens he wins.. And we all know Swamp is full of hot air!

Keep up the good work, and just ignore this type of crap!! Your doing great with 100+ flags on here.. I would hate to see these people get you in trouble just becasue they know how to use ATS loop holes to get you going!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thanks zysin5,

I appreciate the advice and your sentiments are correct! It's an emotional topic and some have more vested than others.

The thing is, I welcome a debate, I have no qualms about it. But intentional twisting of facts can be maddening. Still no excuse and courtesy is mandated.

No worries as I've put him on ignore.

By the way, I truly appreciate your thread concerning the 1st responders! Great work and I have forwarded that info to many that hopefully can spread the word.

To all those who are intersted here's the link
Bailouts for THEM! But 9/11 Rescue Workers can FEND for Themselves!

Once again, thanks for your support!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Anytime onthefelt!! I am very pasionate about this subject.. And I have a few times let them get the best of me.. And I got in trouble due to my passion.. While they got away with their sly actions of twisting my words, and getting me going!

Thus its no shock that these same people will not come into my thread and even touch on the facts.. No they would rather serve and distort things to serve their agenda!! Its just one of those things that we all have to work on.. And when I see a man who has done good, and been treated like crap by people in this country and around the world.. Not to mention how bad our own government treats our Vets, and active members who put their lives on the line!!

Its a damn shame!! And its how they further divide us!! Its how they keep us to busy fighting with eachother.. As when we fight eachother.. They step in and take us out in one fel swoop!! AS we have weakened and spread ourselfs to thin..

Its an age old tactic!! AS a military man.. you are fully aware of this..
Yet when we get passionate about such things.. Its easy to forget..
Yet this war is not only on the battlefeild.. ITs in our minds and hearts!
They want to wear us down.. they want to make us lose control!
They want to make us weak in every aspect!
Then they can pump out medication.. And turn us into mindless zombies!
Its all part of the master plan.. however I know you know this!! So Im preaching to the choir.. But a man such as me, has no fear to step up and say you can not free all minds.. and it will only waste your energy..
Your energy will be better put to debating those who wont twist your words.
Plus Your a man who can fight his own battles.. So in no way am I comming in like IM going to try to stick up for you.. In one sense I am..
But you can take care of yourself.. I respect that.. but you know what I mean..

So no harm done.. You where just doing what you felt was right!! and I support that..
I have lost brothers across the sea.. and I miss them dearly.. And I get pumped up when people offend this..
ITs one of my buttons that get pushed!! and I learned how to ignore these people who refuse to fight fair!

infact swamp was not fighting fair.. dirty tricks.. And low blows...

So thanks again! And non of this is for fame or glory, or money..
its about what is right.. Its about Justice!

And now and then we have to remind eachother..

I have no problem in debating true skeptics who have questions..
However I take issue with these folks who will not debate.. but only push buttons and fight dirty..

Take care and have a good night!! thanks for everything!

Thus not to derail or take this thread off topic.. Lets get back into this shall we!! I just had to speak up.. So no more need to talk about swamp or nineteenagent charaters.. Nor feed into their head games.
Tho I and others very much welcome any skeptic or debunker who has a true passion to debate said issues, and won't resort to distorting and or button pushing tatics.. I for one, will not play games with you..

It's a complete fabrication built on a foundation that was created for political gain and finacial profit only.

Also I want to add this video and bring up a man named Webster Tarpley!
If you have not researched many of his videos.. I would suggest you get to know Webster!!

A brillant historian! And someone I just found out about maybe 1 year ago!
Webster Tarpley, American Historian and Author, gives an analysis of the War On Terror exposing the manipulations, lies and obvious Geo-Political strategy behind the whole of this manufactured edifice.

Note his name.. write it down, and see for yourself..
I for one think he is up on my top list of reseachers!

[edit on 17-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by benoni

Yeah didn't GWB say the day after 911 in an interview that he had seen the first plane hit the building before he entered the class room?

But the first plane wasn't shown on the news before a lot later that day.

GWB is telling a lie here. GWB knew about the 911 before it took place.

www.youtube.com...

From the time-line that day, we know that Bush was on his way to the school at the same time the first plane hit. If his limo was equipped with a closed-circuit tv or even a laptop, he could have been receiving a live feed of the crash and witnessed the first hit. The only part of the story he would have altered then was the location where he happened to see it from.

And if that's the case, perhaps this is where he was getting his intel. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wilde1

Very interesting video, indeed. I particularly found disturbing one of the Isreali suspects that stated, "Our purpose was to document the event."

Who talks like that.....hmmm military perhaps?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

What should Bush have done that day in that classroom, jump up, freak out and scare those kids? No, like a man, he remained calm and did not show those children his emotions.

My perception of what transpired in the classroom that day is quite different, and in fact one of the defining moments that implicates Bush and his quislings.

It stands to reason that when a country is under attack, the President is the prime target in such an aggression, and under normal circumstances, would immediately be whisked away to a secure location.

Certainly no conscientious leader would needlessly endanger the lives of innocent school children by remaining in their presence during such a crisis... unless of course he had forewarning of the attack and knew his location was indeed a safe-zone.

Instead of simply making a statement about an urgent matter they had to attend and calmly leaving the premises, Bush and his staff continued to listen to a story of a pet goat. It must have been quite the riveting tale.

I know if I had been a parent of one of the children, I would have been up in arms over Bush and his secret service's indifferent and negligent response.

At any rate, Bush's contradictory statements and vague recollection of what took place that day can only be taken as an admission of guilt, despite his obvious lack of intellect.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

And without realizing it, he starts to agree with me for part of the post........

Your tactic is clearly to avoid answering any tough questions and to make things up as you go along. The OP never agreed with your position. Your position makes no sense. In fact you've undermined your own position. The fact that John O'Neil knew something was up and that Col. Hackworth knew something was up merely shows those "leaks" that people on your side of the argument claim never happened. It does not show that O'Neil or Hackworth were involved. But by twisting the argument into something that was never claimed and knocking it down straw man style you see to avoid the obvious.

I also notice that you have not addressed my point about FBI involvement in the first WTC bombing in 1993. Why not? Are you afraid to admit the obvious? According to the FBI's own informant he used real explosives because the FBI DEMANDED he do so. So the 1993 bombing of the WTC is clearly an inside job hands down no debate. Yet no one was held accountable and the story was suppressed in the mainstream news. If it happened once it could happen again.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It would be pointless to discuss the day to day security operations at the WTC complex in regards to Kroll Associates, because you will not accept anything that doesnt fall lock step into your theories.

We've had an investigation. Your idea of an "impartial" investigation is laughable, unless of course, the American people rise up and retake their government from the sorry excuse for leaders we have today (GOP and Dem). And even then, that investigation would show that it was Al Qaeda that planned and carried out the attack.....but, it would also bring to light the gross negligence that the majority of our Senators, Congressmen and the staffs of several occupants of the Oval Office over the last 25 years have shown in regards to their duties.

We need a new investigation because two of the commissioners wrote a book that claimed that most of the action reports by NATO and the Pentagon were false. that claimed that most of the after action reports by NATO and the Pentagon were false.

We need a new investigation because one of the commissioners said that information about foreign sponsorship of 9/11 was left out of the report.

We need a new investigation because two of the commissioners were meeting with the head of Pakistans ISI on 9/11. It has been confirmed and reported all over the foreign media (though little int he U.S. media) that Ahmed funded the attacks to the tune of $100,000.

Those are just a few of the reasons we need a new investigation. There are a LOT more, but these are reasons that can't be debated. If the commission ITSELF says their report was based on lies, if the commission ignored the 9/11 "money trail" and/or censored it from their report, if two of the commissioners really should have been MATERIAL WITNESSES instead of commissioners then the official investigation was flawed beyond repair.

And look at the damage done to our nation and the world from this flawed report. Since the commission censored information about foreign sponsorship, Bush was able to redirect U.S. anger where he willed (Iraq) instead of going after the real culprits. But he couldn't go after the real culprits without exposing elements within our own intelligence service that has been directing their actions since at least 1979.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Very good point! I'm sick and tired of the infantile "He did it for the children" argument. He's the freakin' president of the U.S. for crying out loud! If he had simply told the children "Something's come up and I need to leave early" that would NOT have caused a disturbance! Our government is SOOOO worried about not "freaking children out" that FEMA recently published a coloring book so that kids could relive 9/11! Who are these people trying to fool?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
While yes I agree that 9/11 was nothing more then a set up I also believe that we will never know the truth in our life time. While I did not know the aspects that you talk about here I did know things of my own. Looking at the videos of the collapse there are just to many things wrong. But I'm sure everyone here knows what I'm talking about.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmotley
While yes I agree that 9/11 was nothing more then a set up I also believe that we will never know the truth in our life time. While I did not know the aspects that you talk about here I did know things of my own. Looking at the videos of the collapse there are just to many things wrong. But I'm sure everyone here knows what I'm talking about.

Man, I really hope you're wrong about not ever knowing the truth. What gives me hope is that there is a track record when you start to add up JFK, RFK, Vietnam and others.

And I think that's the whole point in this. It is our job as Americans, heck it is our job as human beings to not give up this fight, whether its 10 years, 15 years, 20 years. This is a fight worth fighting for!

We can only pray!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

]] I believe those flight manifests you were pointing to -- don't have time to check. But they came up in the Moussoui case I believe. They were FAX'd in by the Prosecution -- many years after the "incident" and people had clamored for them.

They were impermissible as evidence, but seem to see no end of use in the court of public opinion.

]] So, unfortunately, like good samples of steel that could be used to prove that Thermate and shaped charges were not used -- THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, of the flight manifests. So, maybe I could FAX a printout from my computer -- it's about as useful.

The crime scene is irrevocably tainted.

The Bush administration, illegally started a war, and it has resulted in an estimated 1 Million Iraqi deaths, and about 2 million more homeless. So their crimes are already so far beyond the 9/11 meriting a glance.

The only reason that 9/11 has meaning for me -- is to disclose the BIG LIE. That these things are not engineered and that we don't harm ourselves into scaring our population into acquiescing to waste our wealth creating $2 Billion bombers and $10 Billion atomic submarines. Then grimace at the cost of insuring children for health.

Dick Cheney needs to answer for his Death Squad, that has been still active taking out people he deems worthy of removal.

With or without definitive proof -- we have numerous war criminals who instilled a policy of indefinite detention without charges and torture. Who spied on America and their political enemies and who may have engineered an economic collapse, or at least Trillions in diverted funds through the Fed to their friends.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakedtruth
Very good point! I'm sick and tired of the infantile "He did it for the children" argument. He's the freakin' president of the U.S. for crying out loud! If he had simply told the children "Something's come up and I need to leave early" that would NOT have caused a disturbance! Our government is SOOOO worried about not "freaking children out" that FEMA recently published a coloring book so that kids could relive 9/11! Who are these people trying to fool?

Well, there are a LOT of straws that need to be grasped to make George Bush look good on that day. These are likely the same people for mocking Obama for using a TelePrompTer as if nobody else in politics did, and calling people who were excited to get rid of George Bush a bunch of fanatic worshippers.

>> I've since soured on Obama -- because of his lack of pursuing justice and defending the Constitution, not his very eloquent rhetoric. But I truly believe that the power in our country lies with the very large corporations that bought our politicians, and that there is little that any President could do against this force -- even if he wanted to.

The short leash, means that Paulson is still running the Fed, Geitner is cleaning up messes, and other perpetrators, are tasked with solving problems they helped create. Until there is a recognition of the fundamental problems, and justice is meted out, then we have an admission that we have to create jobs more than protect corporations who gambled and lost -- well, we are going to be headed towards this iceberg, if we aren't already sinking because of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And again, you rely on rumors and ignore some of the facts.

911myths.com...

Read some of the links there....

ALL I NEED TO READ IS THIS PAGE

I like to know who is behind a site.

Seems like some fairly well-written stuff. But most of the "destroying the truther evidence" is more of a laid-back interpretation of what should be reasonable, while smoothing off the more unsettling facts.

The NORAD articles are very much a case in point. You've got 3 or 5 hijacking scenarios running at the same time -- which SHOULD have been Criminal negligence on the leaderships part for even running such a thing and NOT leaving NORAD able to deal with an actual threat.

The other is that they couldn't find the planes -- which obviously, CNN and the FAA had no problem with -- most of the planes in the sky were safely landed before the final tower was hit.

I really don't want to re-hash this in detail, because there isn't any new information I've found. But occasionally there are HUGE whistleblowers coming forth and new revelations. There is never anything NEW that helps the governments case -- just more evidence that they had been lying. So much of the facts of 9/11 we have to take at face value.

Like we are supposed to believe there was no Video around the Pentagon and it would jeopardize national security if they released it. Right -- if national security required to occasionally attack our own citizens, this makes perfect sense.

And then you find the administration was throwing people in prison who might have more to say; Susan Lindaeur

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join