It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos You Cannot Deny

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Oh I know, Captain Kurk when back into time and destroyed the WTC with phaser beams and photon torpedos.

You fringe truthers are a discrace to the truth movenment. If there was a real conspiracy, it was behind the scenes in the White House, Pentagon and Haliburton's HQ.

I believe that they let 9/11 happen so that they could further thier agenda, make money and invade Iraq. They didn't need Star Trek weapons to do it. Just some help from their buddies in Suadi Arabia and some true believers who thought they were taking the war to the infadels.

The Romulans did it, no Darth Vader used the force, a Jedi Mind trick on all the New Yorkers who saw what happened with their eyes.

Maybe Superman pushed the towers down.

Really, get a life.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by finemanm]

Meanwhile back at reality..........

Our intrepid heroes have managed to gain control of 4 Jets, these will be a walk in the park after learning to fly the complex Cessna`s, `Anyone want to phone their loved ones?` utters one of the terrorists as he brushes up his piloting skills via a Nintendo game boy, `No thanks it`s pointless` replies all the hostages knowing only to well it`s impossible to to get a cell phone connection at altitudes in excess of 9000 feet......

`Still no response from national security, we hijacked these planes over an hour ago` inquires a rather bemused terrorist.... `Bush won`t take any action until he has finished reading that book, he`s stuck on the 1st page atm` replies another.

`Don`t envy Hani much, luckily he was the best pilot out of all us` says random terrorist having to look at his passport to remember what his name is today, `Well at least we haven`t got to fly in the middle of nowhere to find soil soft enough to completely bury the plane` states another terrorist.

`Hey i`ve just been looking at the sub structures of the towers, if we hit directly between the floors the Jets will sink into the building and the fuel will empty into the lift shafts, where some random aluminium will act as an accelerant and cause a nano thermite type reaction, which will start a chain reaction and cause the towers to collapse`.

`No way` states a rather excited terrorist, `Yes way`, replies another, `Omfg, if we hit both towers in identical places when they collapse we can take out tower seven also`, `Okay guys take your seats and put your belts on, all of you make sure your passports are somewhere where they will not burn` states the head terrorist, `That`s gonna be hard chief, Brains has worked out the calculations and temperatures needed to weaken that tempered steel, and nothing will survive made of paper that`s for sure`.

`Tut, we are dealing with the F.B.I and C.I.A here, if there`s no evidence to whom we are, they`ll make some, lol`, states the chief........

To be cont`d........

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by GenRadek

So when exactly and how did they manage to obtain and paint a whole bunch of it onto the core, trusses, and columns of the WTCs without a soul noticing or the enormous costs of obtaining it?

We don't know. We weren't there. It is useless to speculate on how the nano-thermite was used or how it was applied. Only those responsible and the insiders could possibly know for sure. Hopefully a real investigation could determine that; especilly if knowledgable insiders were given immunity from prosecution and witness protection for their testimony.

Getting large amounts of nano-thermite and demolition explosives and incendiaries into the Towers would be simple with security passes and freight elevators wouldn't it? Do you honestly think the CIA or the FBI or the Secret Service or the US Military or the Israeli MOSSAD would be incapable of obtaining security passes to the WTC?

But first we need a real investigation don't we?

All we know is that large amounts of nano-thermite has been found in the WTC dust and nano-thermite was apparently responsible for the 1400 damaged/burned/melted vehicles at the WTC, and all three skyscrapers gave every appearance of deliberate demolition.

What would be your explanation for the 1400 damaged vehicles?

Spontaneous combustion? Magic? More on 9-11 only special physics laws?

So what the heck is the point of claiming its magic nano-thermite if he has NO clue or idea on how it was used, or why, or when? If you are to claim something was used, then youd damn well better also be prepared to bring up an idea of how and where it was used. Its like claiming, oh a gun was used in the crime! How? When? Where? By Whom?

I also dont suppose burning debris woudl have been a factor in burning the cars and other vehicals, could it? But no you need magical sooper-dooper thermite that defies chemistry and physics to explain it. How a bout just saying it was magic pixy dust eh? Hey Its just as viable as the "therm*te" claim! Why? Cause I said so!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Did you overlook this part Herr General?

But first we need a real investigation don't we?

The evidence was destroyed and hauled off to China.

The 9-11 Whitewash Commission did its job; refusing to review crucial evidence and witnesses. They ignored and disallowed hundreds of first responders who wanted to give their testimony.

The FBI bullied witnesses and permanently confiscated crucial evidence.

I do not rely on FAITH in a government god as you do, to settle a dispute.

A real investigation using independent highly trained experienced investigators with subpoena power and witness protection and immunity from prosecution powers could answer a lot of questions. Eventually, maybe the American people might even see the true 9-11 perpetrators hanging before them.

Wouldn't that be a wonderful sight; regardless of who they are?

How would falling burning debris melt steel door handles off General?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f54f6bb4567e.jpg[/atsimg]

Besides this parking lot with burning cars was a block past WTC 7. Just how far do you think falling burning debris will fly through the air?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d6571946cc6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64c15a6e7617.jpg[/atsimg]

Source photo for right hand photo

Falling debris Le General? The vehicles in this parking lot (if you had bothered to look at the progression of photos (here)) did not start burning from the falling debris. They waited to start burning until after the rolling cloud of dust from WTC 1 reached them. Try opening your eyes for a change Moi General. Why didn't the paper laying on the ground all over the parking lot start to burn too from your falling burning debris?

Because nano-thermite does not react with paper maybe?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a00ea34ed377.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/13/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Preston,
For nano- or any other kind of thermite to work, it must be ignited. When ignited, it reacts, producing molten iron. That is its mode of action. Little bits of nanothermite havve to contain both reductant and oxidant to react. When in little bits, each little bit has to have enough activation energy applied to start the reaction because there isn't a mass of material reacting and providing it. Your concept of nanothermite raining down mixed in with the dust cloud and "reacting" with vehicles is not even remotely possible. It doesn't make any sense, whatsoever.
I'm sure that there are more plausible theories, like Judy's death ray, to explain the car fires. Cars being crushed by debris and having gasoline ignite, and those fires spreading to other cars, trucks, buses, and fire engines, may also be a possibility but it isn't nearly as keen as the death ray.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Those cars are over a 1.4 mile away from the South tower and WTC is still standing!!!

Musta been the death ray!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

The death ray must also have been responsible for all the debris around them. Perhaps it was planted before the vehicles were moved 1.4 miles away.
Whatever it was, it wasn't thermite a la Preston.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ah yes, "Herr", very nice touch SPreston, very nice. Right there with "government loyalist" and "shill".
I dont know if I should laugh or cry.

So i guess this is all you have left eh? Name calling. Why? because obviously you have no clue what thermite is or how it works! HILARIOUS!!

Just tell the truth SPreston, you have no clue what you are talking about. Just come and say it already. You're claiming some magic thermite melted cars, in powder form, and yet, we see no molten metals on the cars, in the cars, or around the cars. SPreston, thermite is not like gunpowder where you can spread it around, and light one end and watch it consume the rest. Thermite needs to be in direct contact with the heat source and then it can react in a container or in a large pile, NOT in powder form, spread about in a tiny layer like dust. Thermite dust will not react like that! Hey I got an idea, take some thermite and just toss it on some steel, or on a car. Then sit there and watch it.

Man oh man, this just gets funnier every day. And you claim the official story is failing?

[edit on 7/13/2009 by GenRadek]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

So how do you explain it General?

Something melted those metal parts off those vehicles.

And that something was contained in the dust cloud from the North Tower.

post by SPreston

Don't you think it is past time for a real investigation into 9-11 General?

With special emphasis on those strange 1400 damaged vehicles at the WTC and nearby?

1400 burned out cars at WTC page 2

And why wasn't the paper laying all over the ground burned along with the vehicles?

Why are you and your comrades deathly afraid of a real investigation General?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/292d1ddd1bd1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/13/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Thermite of any ilk was not responsible for the car fires or any other fires at the WTC.
The paper may have arrived on scene after the fires were over.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I used to use explosives in my work. Thermite, TNT, C-4, Nitrates, and even improvised devices.

Thermite is used to generate a great deal of heat, and frequently, uses powdered aluminum, magnesium, and other high-heat elements and concoctions.

In open air, powdered thermite, just like wheat dust, can create an explosion, but it being powder, burns itself out very quickly. So the idea of thermite powder, powder or nano, doesn't have these magical capabilities.

When the roof of a tunnel, mine, or even a building collapses, it compresses the air inside the structure, causing it to appear to "blow out," and resembles explosions - even when no explosions took place.

After all, an explosive is a rapid expansion of gasses. The collapse of a roof is a rapid COMPRESSION of gasses. Very similar, almost identical effects.

To date, every single photograph shown to purport "explosions," "thermite effects," or any other suggestion, such as a particle beam weapon, are nothing more than wild imaginations.

Vibrations from a failing structure will create serious harmonic disturbances that will literally shatter steel and of course, those structural elements less pliable.

I realize that there are some odd coincidences, but odd sequences occur in every tragedy one wishes to name.

Nothing sinister and planned.

Just one bad occurrence after another.

Sometimes, when it rains, it pours.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I see you choose to ignore the fact that my car was not set on fire by WTC dust. I guess you can't argue with someone who was actually there.

To use your logic... Thermite in the WTC, the WTC collapses because of damage caused to steal structure by said thermite. Thermite is mixed with WTC dust and ash, floats down to parking lot and sets cars on fire.

However, thermite particles are picky and don't want to travel with rest of WTC dust. Thermite chooses to only affect cars right next to WTC, but leaves rest of the City of New York untouched.

Brooklyn Bridge: made of many metal parts... Unharmed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27d6c0b8c6a2.jpg[/atsimg]

The Bull on Broadway in lower Manhattan:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/169bc6e0ef917e56.jpg[/atsimg]

Completely made out of metal... Completely unharmed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/612069644396a916.jpg[/atsimg]

How about these cars on Fulton Street in Manhattan, no cars on fire!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/827c923e4b13dcb8.jpg[/atsimg]

How about all the People crossing the Brooklyn Bridge with their metal watches, belt buckles, cellular phones, purses with metal locks or zippers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/8f56d2b673990978.jpg[/atsimg]

I guess your Thermite only likes to burn cars right next the burning debris that fell to the ground when the burning buildings collapsed.

Your thermite is really picky.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Yup, all the tow truck drivers moved cars to that parking lot while NYC
was under attack!!! You are GOOD!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Lots of vehicles were not burned or damaged or had metal parts melted off them. Regardless 1400 cars were damaged and we have photographic and eyewitness proof. We can see in the sequence that the cars in the parking lot north of WTC7 were just fine after the South Tower fell, and then started burning AFTER the dust cloud from the collapsed North Tower reached the vehicles. Don't you think that demands an investigation finemanm? What could have been in that cloud of pulverized concrete and office furniture and human bodies which would have affected steel far away from the WTC in that manner?

So how do you explain it finemanm?

Something melted those metal parts off those vehicles.

And that something was contained in the dust cloud from the North Tower.

Why did they have to cover the dust around the WTC with hundreds of tons of hauled in dirt? here Was that why the responders boots were melting? Why did they have to cover the dust with dirt and then scrape it back up later and haul it away? To get rid of the evidence of nano-thermite and other explosive or incendiary residue from the demolition of the towers?

post by SPreston

Don't you think it is past time for a real investigation into 9-11 finemanm?

With special emphasis on those strange 1400 damaged vehicles at the WTC and nearby?

1400 burned out cars at WTC page 2

And why wasn't the paper laying all over the ground burned along with the vehicles? That paper blew out of the towers and was laying on the ground long before the vehicles caught fire and you know it. Quit your incessant denials and demand a real investigation into 9-11.

Why are you and your comrades deathly afraid of a real investigation finemanm?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/292d1ddd1bd1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I thought that you would appreciate the CTer's standard "planted parts and debris" argument.
There is no way any sort of thermitic material wafting about in the WTC dust could have caused fires or reacted with anything. A mass of undiluted thermitic material is needed and high temperatures are required to initiate the reaction. Thermite doesn't just catch fire. To provide the high temperature, a stoichiometric mixture of a metal peroxide and aluminum powder is often used to initiate thermite and other metal oxide reductions with aluminum.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
There is no way any sort of thermitic material wafting about in the WTC dust could have caused fires or reacted with anything.

Less precisely, thermite dust, is rust.

And some aluminium, but I've had a bike with aluminium and rusty steel components, never saw it explode though.

With regards to SPreston, it seems completely pointless to debate with him as he will simply repeat his posts over and over. It is a good idea simply to post the evidence which supports your theory, and leave it. I have learned my lesson.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hi there wise ones,

Just a thought, maybe there were suicide boomers inside the buildings just as the planes hit.
That would account for the extra damage that helped bring down the two buildings.

Has anyone else thought this?

Just a thought.

Kernoonos........

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

In other words you are stumped? You have not the slightest clue what in the dust cloud from WTC1 caused those vehicles two blocks away and in other area to spontaneously start burning and the metal parts to melt or disappear?

Of course you are curious and you will be demanding a real investigation; isn't that correct?

You e^n (exponent) are a scientific-minded person and patriotic; and in the interest of preventing something like this again and for scientific progress; of course you would expect a new investigation?

After all, nobody even bothered to investigate why they were hauling in hundreds of tons of dirt to cover the dust with did they? Nobody investigated the burned and melted cars did they? Most of the photos and eyewitness testimonies which were around right after and available for a few years are gone aren't they? Purged from public viewing. Except for that thorn-in-the-flesh Dr Judy Wood and her collection of photos.

What a pest she has become; stirring up eradicated undesirable memories.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Except for that thorn-in-the-flesh Dr Judy Wood and her collection of photos.

What a pest she has become; stirring up eradicated undesirable memories.

SPreston, I will say this once out of courtesy.

Judy Wood believes that beams of some unknown energy, caused by a technology completely unknown to the scientific world destroyed the towers through some unknown mechanism, either from space, or somehow powered by a hurricane.

You, believe that iron oxide (rust) and aluminium is a dangerous, corrosive dust which will spontaneously ignite cars and somehow selectively consume doorhandles while leaving other metal objects intact and people completely unaffected.

Neither of these ideas have even the slightest basis in reality, they do not correspond to any of our actual knowledge of the behaviours of materials. It is like trying to argue that no, in fact the moon is not made out of a special 'space cheese' which just looks a lot like rock.

When you are forced to sink to such depths to find even the most speculative of theories, it is usually an indicator that your premise is wrong. I am fully aware that you will respond to this with a post filled with italicised and bolded mantras which you firmly stick by, perhaps followed by an image repeated for the third time this page. What you must fail to understand is that just because you believe something, doesn't mean that everyone else should believe it too. What you believe makes absolutely no sense, and people don't believe it because of this, not because they are somehow bad or wrong people.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

OHHHH!!! Then it must have been Osoma running around starting
car fires as the towers fell!

Maybe he needed some extra cash to make his next Al Jazeera video
and started looting these cars and then setting them on fire instead of
running for his life?

Maybe it was left over jet fuel from the super hot steel beams that flung
into the parking lot and set them off?

Maybe it was the tow truck drivers trying to benefit from this ordeal
so they burned cars to prevent owners from driving off!

Just some thoughts about how these cars started fire...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow, this has just been a page turning comedy. The millions of people who witnessed planes flying into the buildings are the morons. The millions (if not billions) of people who watched the towers collapse sending tons of debris into the neighboring buildings instead of neatly into their own footprints like controlled demolitions are the crazy sheeple. Tons and tons of a structure on top of a part of the structure weakened by the impact of a Boeing Jetliner filled with fuel must not fall unless there is thermite/thermate painted lightly on the structure or a magical space microwave beam...yup, we're the dumb ones.

Oh yes, lets not forget the whole racist "cave dweller" comments. People that travel the world to study their enemy and go to the enemys schools and carry out precise planning years in the making and are not very intelligent. Yep - nothing more than cavemen.
It couldn't be that there's actually some intelligent people in the Middle East who hate the United States and it's meddling and they have the patience to plan a spectacular attack. No, they's too stoopid fer that. Wow - the ignorance of some of you "truthers".

Is it more likely that the only conspiracy theory here is that we wanted a mideast war and found out about the attack and just let it happen? Just like FDR and Pearl Harbor? That's a more believable theory. Or maybe we really did get caught with our pants down? This is part of the arrogance of Americans that perhaps adds to the world hating us. No one on the planet is smart enough to attack us like that - it must be a conspiracy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join