It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos You Cannot Deny

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That core column was split by sunlight!

These poor GL's have me in stitches with their funny excuses.

Petridine thinks sun can reflect off on one specific window on the South
side of WTC7! What a freakin thoughtless excuse.

He can't explain the force holding back the top section of WTC 2 from tilting...maybe that was sunlight as well!

I dont know about you, but I was able to see maybe 20 flashes going off
randomly, and then a bunch more as WTC2 started to fall.

Excuse me while I go outside and find a beam of laser sharp sunlight
that can reflect on just one window out of hundreds of a skyscraper!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I used to work at a staples way back when (2002 during school)

Had an ex-marine (total d-bag) try to like rip off my ear for telling him my side of the story (he was my boss)

The story was set up well though wasn't it? But it never made sense to me, especially #7 - and like nobody even had anything to say about it except for it got too hot basically..

Errr...

Then you have the piles and piles of information coming in after that - that we all know of course contrdicts each other..

I am still on the fence actually of NPT - perhaps some disinfo missle or something, but that is of course IMO and I really have no idea..

To put it in its most simplest form, I don't see how a bunch of idiots with box cutters could take over an airplane..

Its box cutters, not sub machine guns..

After the initial shock of that happening to you on a plane, I would hope at least someone would do something and risk the cut to the thigh or arm or something.

Of course hindsight is 20/20 and I could not say what I would do when put in a position like that bc it has never happened to me. I also refuse to believe the story of the plane in PA, and how it all went down.

I did not see the movie, and refuse to, but thats just again, IMO.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

10) Rep. Ted Tiahrt wrote: "In the C and B rings the plane had punched a hole you could a drive a truck around in, and I saw an airplane tire. It made it very real."
wichita.bizjournals.com...

Yeah, they did a nice job, too bad it wasn't.

Sorry, had to quote that WW - lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

...don't see how a bunch of idiots with box cutters could take over an airplane..

Well...I don't want to make turbofan mad, since his OP was more about WTC, but the boxcutters figured prominently in all four hijackings, as small, and at the time authorized onboard weapons of choice. They can be quite deadly, when wielded by a determined assailant.
boxcutter examples

Now, it would help, (again this will be photos you can't deny)
it'll help to see the cockpit, again. But first, allow me to set this up. You are sitting, seatbelt attached, your back to the door. The door is less than four feet away. The control wheel in front of you is mounted on a three-inch wide colomn that rises up from the floor, between your knees. You feet are stretched out, or you are seated with feet flat, depends on what's most comfortable for you. (Sometimes we put a foot up on the lower part of the panel, just for variety).

Now, the photos:
Both Pilots Seated, 767 in flight

767 Cockpit, wide angle lens

Note, the second photo is the view from the cockpit door, wide angle lens exagerrates the distance perspective a little. The seats are shown empty, and all the way aft and outward, they slide on 'J' shaped rails. Also, they are electric, with manual back-up of course. The jumpseat there is fixed in place, and of course only used for longer flights requiring three pilots.
On the B767, the door opens inwards, and there is a step down, about eight inches. On the B757, the door is more centered, opens outward, and there is a step up, about eight inches.

SO, think, from those pictures, if you are sitting in the pilot's seat, about a guy intent on slitting your throat, who surprises you from behind with a boxcutter......

Just sumthin' to ponder.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

like i said man, i don't know what would happen if put into that situation, at the same time to believe every word of that is a feat brother..

i used to work in a warehouse and carried boxcutters all the time, i would call it a deadly weapon yes, but so could my fingernail if I cut it sharp enough...

I guess what I am trying to say is there was 5x passengers for every 1 HJ'er (i am really not sure on stats, just guessing), and numbers wise to me at least I would need to see more than a box cutter to wet myself (again, i have no idea what i would do in that situation)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

No problem, just let me know when sunlight can reflect off of one window
on a grid of hundreds!!!

After that tell me why the sun decided to blip a flash of photons at one
window...maybe the sun sneezed?

Before you answer, remind yourself that WTC2 is still standing and NO FIRES
have started in WTC 7

[edit on 30-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Maybe the window broke out of its frame and reflected light while falling. Several appeared to do so in the video.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

IN WTC #7?!!!! FROM WHAT?

Show me the falling window while you're at it!

[edit on 30-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

It is easy for someone 8 years latter to say that the passengers should
have done this or that

From what can piece togather - 5 hijackers per flight (4 on United 93)
seated in 1st class cabin. The "muscle" hijackers whose job was to storm
the cockpit attacked the flight attendents in the front of cabin.

On American 11 Daniel Lewin, an American born Israeli attempted to
intervene and was stabbed by hijacker (Sateem al Suqami ). Hijackers
attacked pilots who as WEEDWACKER stated being seated and strapped in were in poor position to defend themselves.

The hijackers had all the advantages of suprise and were armed - were
able to barracade themselves in cockpit before passengers knew what was going on.

Only United 93 with time for passengers to make phone calls and find out
what was going on were able to mount attempt to fight off hijackers

They paid with their lives, but were able to thwart hijackers.

Now for knives FBi was able to track purchases of knives by hijackers in
weeks before 9/11

"Boxcutters" was generic term given by media - many of the knives
could be classified as utilty knives or in some cases "tactical" knives

A short blade knife is nothing to sneeze at - can be just as lethal as
combat knive.

Witness this case from Atlanta several years back - ex marine working late was jumped by gang armed with shotgun and handgun. Was able to
disarm one with shotgun and kill one of gang and wound another with a
knife with 3" blade.

Here is list of knife purchases . Also recovered knives and parts of knives
from Crash Scene of United 93

911myths.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Link to story about ex marine

www.blackfive.net...

Article about short blade tactical knives

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Video of windows at WTC 7 failing from fire

This is North side of WTC 7

Refer to video 10 and 11

www.911myths.com...

So what is the problem?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You are entitled to your beliefs and we are entitled to ours. You are only parroting a story the FBI claims that happened. The FBI has been caught lying repeatedly about the events of 911. The FBI has done their best to cover-up the real perps; a lot of us just don’t trust them anymore. We also tend to stay away from disinformation web sites that only spew one-sided information on unanswered questions. I like to hear both sides not one side. You act, as your government version is all-true. However, I have yet to see the proof that really supports the OS. Oh, you will insult me by saying I have never researched 911 and blab, blab, blab, but I have. The OS is only a story nothing more you want to know what consist of the OS, it is all the media attention, the articles in the New papers Press releases the 911 commission report which is ,full of holes and distortions and the NIST report which doesn’t hold water to real sciences. That is the truth no matter how you look at it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Yes, I know it is hard to say anything 8 years later, thats why I said hindsight is 20/20 and I would have no idea what I would do in that situation but I would hope I would act accordingly to whatever the situation would be.

As far as everything else, I believe it is a story, that is ALL IMO, and I take no harm in debating that at all, or listening to the other side of the story.

It just doesn't seem right to me and I guess thats all I have to say.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

What's the problem? YOU don't pay attention.

The videos you posted are AFTER the collapse of WTC2!

The flashes I showed you happen before as you can still see WTC2 in the background!

So, FIRE did not blow out the windows and WTC7 had no reason to pop out windows at this time!

Wake up.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Pyroclastic clouds? Hey turbo, refer me to a geologic map of NYC and point out the volcano that was underneath the WTC site.

See? More nonsense from you and the so called "truth" movement.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

And yet you spew the same nonsense straight off the "truth" sites as if it is God's truth. I have yet to see you say anything that WASNT word for word from LC, AJ, or any of the truther sites.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Your photos prove nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join