It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos You Cannot Deny

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I never really believed in disinfo agents, I figured it was just ignorant zealots who were simply that dumb. But as of late, watching these fools continually change the subject to an unprovable, and ultimately, irrelevant point, really convinces me their cant - really - be that many ignorant zealots.... can there?

They are in DENIL! They cannot accept the fact that our government might have orchestrated and pulled off the greatest treasonous act of terror in our country and profit from it and walk away without being held accountable. These people would rather except a fairytale and defend it until they die than face the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

That's right, keep ignoring the first responders, and witnesses who describe
the feeling and sounds of explosions...

"bang, bang, bang...then several huge explosions..."

Forget about the sounds of explisions in the audio/video recordings.

Glass falling inside the black hole VOID OF FIRE...but sunlight reflects on
this "glass" and looks exactly like a cutter charge seen in a CD!

"Squibs" jetting out the sides of the building that look exactly like those
seen in CD's...but it's AIR! LMAO!

Critical thinker?

Nice excuses.

Denial.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I said that glass from above could be falling in front of the hole. The reflections that you claim to be explosions had no other effect other than a flicker of light in the camera lens. Cutter charges would have blown out the remaining windows on those floors and that didn't happen at this point or during the collapses. There is just no evidence for explosives, only heresay and feelings.
You should get out of the rut of just blindly parroting what you read on the tinfoil hat sites and try that critical thinking that you espouse.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

pffffffffff

Sure, and I'll believe someone who obviously has not studied or watched
CD's of other buildings.

Look at some more CD videos and tell me what happens when you see
the EXACT same cutter chage flashes occuring prior to collapse.

For the GL's:

Notice the flashes before the onset of collapse. It's not sunlight, and the
building doesn't fall until all of the critical columns are blown.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

"Exact same cutter charge flashes?" They didn't look the "exact same" to me. You better take the Utube Video Course in Demo 101 again, Turbo. How about the lack of other effects from the demolition?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You need to watch this; a little primer on logic for ya:

www.youtube.com...

Just try to come back and tell me there were fires 40 floors below impact
"Blowing out windows"

This debate is just a 'formality' with the GL's.

The proof is there, we don't need anyone slowing us down with their cover-ups.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
You need to watch this; a little primer on logic for ya:

www.youtube.com...

Just try to come back and tell me there were fires 40 floors below impact
"Blowing out windows"

This debate is just a 'formality' with the GL's.

The proof is there, we don't need anyone slowing us down with their cover-ups.
[edit on 30-7-2009 by turbofan]

What logic? A window pops well below the impact area and you immediately claim explosives. If a charge had gone off, why was only one window blown out? Why were the charges randomly scattered? In the video, collapses were the immediate result of the demolition charges. Why didn't the flashes result in the fall of the WTC? Why weren't there many more for such a large building? Try applying some of that logic yourself, if you can.
There is no evidence for demolition. Those that promote this idea, and many others, are helping the government cover up the real conspiracy-- the ineptness of the political appointees running the intel agencies and their failure to cooperate with one another or respond to information provided by field employees. The leaders of the so-called truther theories are the disinfo agents and their duped acolytes are their unwitting assistants.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
For the record, this is the last time I will hold Pteridine's hand as he obviously
does not consider all of the evidence in all of the videos, nor does he
watch the comparisons of CD's!

Originally posted by pteridine If a charge had gone off, why was only one window blown out?

See videos of CD's which Linked earlier. Observe what happens to the
windows.

Why were the charges randomly scattered?

See video of CD's. Notice each building has it's own unique pattern of
charge detonation.

In the video, collapses were the immediate result of the demolition charges.

LMAO!!! VIEW THE VIDEOS AGAIN WITH YOUR GLASSES AND A STOP WATCH!!!!

Why weren't there many more for such a large building?

WATCH THE VIDEOS AGAIN AND NOTICE MANY MORE CHARGES GOING
OFF AS THE COLLAPSE BEGINS

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

For the record, this is the last time I will hold Pteridine's hand as he obviously does not consider all of the evidence in all of the videos, nor does he watch the comparisons of CD's!

For the record, this is the last time I will hold Turbofan's hand as he obviously cannot bear to admit that there is a complete lack of evidence of demolition. Who is really in denial, Turbofan? There is no physical evidence of demolition. Nothing indicating demolition was ever recovered, no confessions were made, no plans were found, no unexploded charges were found. There is no evidence of explosives being planted, walls being removed, or beams being precut. Jones discovered only his estimated ten tons of paint chips. The videos show nothing in the way of demolition.

I suspect that all of the demolition proponents are disinfo agents deflecting attention from the coverup of the intel agencies failure to act on information provided them by their field agents. Other disinfo agents are claiming ludicrous Pentagon flyovers and complex machinations in the hope to further deflect attention with the help of their acolytes and dupes who propagate such nonsense.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Notice the flashes before the onset of collapse. It's not sunlight, and the
building doesn't fall until all of the critical columns are blown.

Steps are taken so that glass/other debris isn't blown all over the place and causing damage to adjacent buildings. So we wouldn't normally see this in a CD.

If you want to say that there are no windows causing flashes in known CD's, you must prove this to be false.

Also, there are huge explosions going off before any building movement in any known CD. I challenge you to put up a video from the many cameras that were running near GZ that capture these. Not quotes from somebody. Videos.

Failure to do so means that you have failed to prove a CD and are arguing against logic.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hey Turbo, can you provide video of series of detonations BEFORE any movement of the WTCs down? Any at all?

Turbo do you understand the fact that in a REAL CD, explosions go first in series, NOT randomly, and then the building moves down in collapse. Buildings NEVER collapse before explosions go off. And since when do they have a building already collapsing, from the top mind you, and have explosives going off below it?

Your pathetic explainations just show how you really dont have the slightest clue to what a CD is suppose to entail. And no, videos on YT made by others who are just as uninformed or clueless are not evidence or proof of anything. (except for maybe the desperation the so called "truth" movement is in to keep their sinking shp afloat.)

Also, please show us instances where explosives deep inside the building, cause the exterior columns to sag inwards for 10-20 seconds before collapse without a sound.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I refuse to retype the obvious and circle around and around and around.

You deny the first responders, you deny the witnesses, you deny the physics,
you deny the powdered concrete, you deny the pyroclastic clouds, you deny the audio explosions, you deny the thermite study, you deny the 'squibs', you deny the flashes in the video, yuo can't explain the forces
which stopped the top section from tilting further.

You are all a bunch of stubborn GL's in denial.

Like I said befoe, this debate is a formality. I will continue to spread new
information to logical people, and honest researchers who have yet to find out the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You deny the first responders, you deny the witnesses, you deny the physics,
you deny the powdered concrete, you deny the pyroclastic clouds, you deny the audio explosions, you deny the thermite study, you deny the 'squibs', you deny the flashes in the video, you can't explain the forces
which stopped the top section from tilting further.

I think what is "denied" is the interpretations of many of the events and not the events themselves.
Pyroclastic? Not proven.
Audio explosions? Sounds of a building on fire and collapse, not demolition.
Thermite study? Poorly done and not proof of anything.
Squibs? Windows being blown out during collapse.
Flashes? Reflections.
Forces which stopped the top section from tilting? How about collapse of what was beneath it.

You have no evidence of demolition, no proposed methods of demolition, no confessed demolishers and no secret plans or orders. You just want there to be a conspiracy and will believe anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well as this thread is titled Photos You Cannot Deny, I thought i`d add this one.

What caused this?.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b43f0ce8f8b8.jpg[/atsimg]

It`s a floor truss beam so common knowledge will explain where the pressure points would be. How does some form of pancake collapse or heat induced weakness do this sort of damage to the end of this beam?.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I refuse to retype the obvious and circle around and around and around.

Translation:

There are no videos from GZ during the collapse that have the insanely loud cutter charges going off. This proves that the TM are deluded when they claim explosives.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by ipsedixit

Interesting..

But more interesting that people could breath this **** in and still survive?

Well, survive for a while, some have had complications etc...

While I have no idea what caused it, I am in the NPT crowd I guess, either way you arrive at the conclusion, I doubt seriously that falling debris ate paint off of cars and melted a firetruck in half.

These pictures of cars and such were never on MSM as far as I remember?

1. I am surprised to find out your a conspiracy theorist?

2. Many of the "first responders" are not surviving.. There has been some major fighting over how and why the people that were at Ground Zero have died and are dying from various illnesses...

Some believe it could have been from the Asbestos that was used in the construction of the building, however some of the illnesses do not match that of Asbestos.

Some say it could be radiation, which perhaps could explain centralized and specific areas where "burnouts" occurred.

Or it could be from breathing in compounds like Termite (which could have cause cars to burn as well)

I have actually seen a demolition of a building in person and it looked 100% like the Towers falling.. But aside from some broken windows in buildings nearby, nothing caught on fire.. let alone cars..

ultimately all you have to do is say this: Given the amount of work that goes into a demolition, given the precise science to get a building to fall into it's own footprint.. What are the odds that 2 of the largest buildings in the World would fall precisely into their footprint, followed by another large tower Building 7 a few hours later...

Not good right?

How many times has a Tower collapsed from Fire? In all our history? .... 3. Twin Towers and Building 7.

I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I am if I think there is one LOL

And I def think there is one here.. I found it hard to believe even after the first few days when it was all playing out..

I dont have the answer to the 100 dollar question, but I dont think its the one you hear from NBC nightly news ...--->

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

They played the Propaganda perfectly.. with all the American Patriotism BS .. I fell for it, and if it wasn't for some random Google searching I never would have caught on. But you cannot bring up 9/11.. if you speak out about how and why it occurred, you're labeled a nut and an unpatriotic traitor.

In all my researching of the 9/11 events, I have not found or heard of a single shred of evidence that supports the Governments story of events.. Some of it, like the Pentagon, is so damn obvious that it wasn't a plane, it's almost laughable we all fell for it.....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Some of it, like the Pentagon, is so damn obvious that it wasn't a plane, it's almost laughable...

Photos You Cannot Deny

Try to deny these.....

edit, found this site:

757 Impact Damage

[edit on 30 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join