It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Get The Feeling World Governments And The Pope Are Taking Pages From Revelations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I wanted to add:

There's an old expression that states, "Those that live by the sword, die by the sword!" It's something to ponder because, either way, it seems we will die by the sword -if the word is to be believed!

We have to cut out the crap. No more race, class, sex war! No more divide! Does anyone, individually, REALLY and TRULY hate based on any of that jive? If they do, they are SHEEP and PAWNS in this EXTREMELY EVIL scheme of conquer and divide. That course can now be reversed this moment!

How can you have one large, frightening and deafening voice when there's 10 small ones that all hate each other? How can the many dirtbags in congress wake up if you can't get out of the playpen? KKK, Panthers, Religions & OTHER -you've all been played man! DROP IT NOW and stop losing the game!

I love you all on an almost ridiculous level! Like minded people with your own individual struggles that mirror mine and each other's. We ALL have a piece of this puzzle and we will know what to do, intuitively, and when. For some it will be floods of calls to their local representation, flyers, SHOUTING and others it will be physical war. The only thing that scares an enemy more than a suicidal freak is one that NEEDS to fight to live for peace. Divine guidance! Of that I'm sure. If you are being beaten down, you will be within the reach of the one rock that defeats your adversary. If it's a war of words, you will execute a short and sweet sting that leaves them thinking & self doubting for the rest of their evil career.

Some of the things I see and hear from the congress and senate are, no doubt, as divine as the constitution of the USA was, the other 99% is evil bunk. I absolutely and truly believe that the spirit is now amongst us that are awakened. Those that are confused, hurt, wondering what that feeling is inside their gut, awaiting something that they cannot even fathom. IT IS what we've been denying, not ignorance either! The spirit! Do not shut out that inspiration! Say what you really feel until people are sick of it yet have enough clues to remember when they hear that same thing on the news a week later & that they should maybe ask you a question next time.

THE PEOPLE & GOD WILL WIN!

DG, keep those thoughts rolling! I have no doubt your train has found the tracks.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

No it's a long history of circumvention by the entity that controlled which canons were included in the final book and the king that commissioned the translation that sounds incomplete enough to fuel your doubt. The latest edition of the book is made more for *unbelievers* to believe.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I would say that it all comes down to the power of mass belief

a mass belief that is focused upon.....

will manifest itself into reality

"What ever I focus on in my life I make real"

What ever the mass consciousness focuses upon
works in the same way ...it's focus..... creates it

It goes some where along the lines of "Seek and you will find"

And yes this is what we are finding .....

In most religions there are references that speak of this point in time as being the end of days 2012.....( religious mass belief's)

and as God is that ...which is mistaken as the great power
( mass belief ...)

Then it does seem that God is doing this to us......
( fear and punishment)

Which in turn ....

Leaves us to the mercy of our own worse fears
( I am powerless to prevent this from happening)

Which only serves to increase the possibility of Revelations happening

The 101 monkey ....the tipping point

and of course we now have the help of the mass media.....
Internet ... T.V. Mobil communications...newspapers
That can instantly translates beliefs into multi languages......
(the tower of babel )

Which manipulates our thoughts and introduces what ever it so chooses
Into the mass human ( psyche) ..... Consciousness

I feel that we have reached our tipping point .....
where all the monkeys have gotten the idea

And "now" it does seem that ......we are making it so .....

By the way ....
we each have the power to refocus on a positive change for our future

Instead of an apocalypse ........

How about a caring, sharing. loving, future ....

"Be the change you wish to see "

Gandhi

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

Nicely put!

Gandhi was/is an amazing spirit. The world mourns the loss of him and teachers before him every day we are without them in the now. And that's why it will be like taking candy from a baby when the "dark teacher" comes around.

People were so lucky to have these souls.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

No it's a long history of circumvention by the entity that controlled which canons were included in the final book and the king that commissioned the translation that sounds incomplete enough to fuel your doubt. The latest edition of the book is made more for *unbelievers* to believe.

so your'e saying that AFTER these modern censored and mistranslated versions arrived...
THEN humanity at the higher echelons of control.. decided to follow the instructions on how to construc the bilogical physiological temple and ark and perform the end times revelation...
only then after the censorship and misperception happened .. is when this was decided to fuel it's enactemnt with trillions of dollars of research and development and planning.?

i'm one to understand that if time travel is developed at ANY point in time.. then it exists at ANY TIME.. because said inventors could merely travel to whatever time and institute whatever change they desire..

including constant changes to bible text..

doesn't seem you've really thought this through to the deepest levels.

seems you are convinced that God is outside of us.

you DO understand that "Templar" TEMP-LAR means TIME-LORD.
The Knights Templar still run things at the highest level.
Control of TIME is the ultimate control..

seems abrahamic religions are mighty symbolic mythological psychologically controlling constructs to orchestrate human behavior on a mass scale.. and point unquestioning authority to a group of individuals enacting the events necesary for humanity's evolution and the souls contained therein's development...under the blanket title of "The Lord"... or "L'Order"

religion is a bit more than just spiritual fluff, my man.
if you can't question it and dissect it on all levels then IMO you can't give decisive opinion on it worth a dime.

-

[edit on 9-7-2009 by prevenge]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I also believe that once a tool is made it can be used. A time device would be no different and wouldn't depend on a pre determined 2 point rift to be opened to travel to any time. I believe the end point would be created or found during the process. I believe that if biological transport through time was possible, then yes, any and all time is opened for manipulation at that instant. The road is built from the point of origin to the point of destination only then.

Sure! I also believe that given the above, then people could certainly bend history to suit their future. Maybe they have! But the process of inventing the device was inspired from what?

Ok... I hate to go all "yoda" here...

Science and Religion are both subjects of faith. It depends on what you feel is right. You cannot know what theory to test unless you have inspiration. Inspiration is the act of creation. Things can only be PROVEN right in trial. However, hypothesis leads to trial which leads to a conclusion.

My inspiration and subsequent hypothesis is not only being tried but is being proven as events unfold and are added to my observations.

Without twisting things further, I believe fully that DG's original post is not only inspired but being proven to her much the same way it is with me but the need to test it, by throwing it out there, is part of her own trial. Whether the actors are divinely inspired to hasten the end time story is another matter which is also likely to be questioned here.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Mass belief in anything has to be real. Sort of like Azimov's science of "humanics". Peope are easy to predict on a mass scale, while the individual is near impossible to predict.

What is tricky is to distinguish is the difference between mass belief, and the results thereof, and being led along by a string.

I don't believe mass belief in anything will bring that to fruition. But, if TPTB create a scenario, and allow the mass belief to follow that "train", surely it would appear as if mass belief created yet, when in fact it would have been planned and engineered.

I cannot get away from the fact that the bible keeps being relevant, to "us" as much as "them". And any criticism of it's authenticity wold apply as much to any other ancient source. While i'd accept a fair amount of changes over the years, the basics haven't changed. Love thy neighbour, Love God, and don't hurt people (theft, murder, adultery, etc are social problems, whatever your religion).

As is the existance of those that seek to destroy us all. And our personal choice in refusing their agenda, ideas and constructs.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thank you all for such enlightment.

Ive said before i am not too much into religion, nor have been educated a lot about religion, but i do wonder why this is all playing out like a play.
I loved your educated answers, and i am surprised that some of you also feel the same way.

It just seems so obvious, now, on a daily basis, it doesnt seem to me that God is at the wheel but man itself- and its speeding up tremendously.

I am just trying to understand, thats all.
I hope to hear more opinions on this, and thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
There is so much credible evidence that the Bible was a purely fictional work compiled through ecumenical councils to introduce a new controlling religious element for a badly bankrupt and faltering Roman Empire to keep conquering the world by enslaving people to faith based ideas and morality that cost nothing and could not be questioned or rebelled against without the risk of not just death, but death and eternal damnation.

The cheap bastards did away with my beloved bread and circuses and Temples to Bacchius lifestyles in exchange for getting paid for the hamburger I had to surrender today to get paid with a mythical trip to heaven tomorrow.

It is Rome’s plan for world domination and one world government and it was written in such a way that it could be vague enough and confusing enough to take advantage of the duality of man and keep people enslaved in the eternal conflict between the Ying and the Yang of the brain, should I be a vain, jealous, vengeful sort today because it serves me and my government or should I be a meek, charitable, cheek turning lamb today because it serves me and my government?

Rome who instituted many scientific and engineering marvels before the Catholic Hegemony stifled all scientific pursuits in the dark ages, simply wrote a plan for conquest of the entire world and to set up a One World Government to instill into the minds of the people as something they must accept while they waited however long it would take, from a position of control for eventually emerging peoples and technologies to carry out the plan in such a way as to parody the Bible to the extent that the people indoctrinated into the entirely faith based cult would believe it was their G-d causing these events to happen based on their faith.

[edit on 9/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

Personally haven't one vestige of monotheist conditioning left in me, i've identified as pagan since i was 13 years old and gone through myself with a fine tooth comb and still take inventory to that effect.

I agree, monotheist thinking does have n effect which pervades mind and psyche.

The whole of what was the books and scrolls of the bible would fill an entire library not just a book the size of the canonised bible, commonly known are the books of Solomon and Enoch but there are many which were collated for inclusion at the inception of the Roman bible.

There was a huge phenomenon which has been scripted out of history and that's what the other books will allow perception of.

This is why 'family' bibles are jealously possessed, why what bibles are held by 'secret societies' are so, because they mention things which would not be believed by followers of Christianity and some even have occult knowledge i wouldn't think wise for the many to know so in a way although in the wrong hands some would say at least they are safe, as do i.

A lot of ancient knowledge is also possessed by the Vatican, churces and held in monastaries etc and kept hidden, from Druidic traditions and peoples now all but 'essentially' extinct, but the writings exist so at least they are safe, enough was destroyed back in time and i am thankful it survives even if hidden.

When these people use that arcane knowledge and use the machinations and devices, it's out on the Astral plane, where it cannot be so easily hidden by those who possess it's physical forms, just as Astral knowledge gives knowledge which cannot be found in books, those who can can access these things easy enough.

[If the now passed Terence McKenna was here, goddess guide his essence, he'd explain all that lot for ye, i don't.]

I haven't got anything against Masons, we may be very different but we share a commonality and at least they keep things safe.

What the Romans did to us though, is older than them, much older, back into the Nile.

IMMHO.

Paxus.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
...i think Humanity is working out of this book, and making every darned effort to make all the writings come true.

Old news. I believe we are standing at the brink of the sixth trumpet, with the former five truely fulfilled without question in my mind.

Seven Trumpets:
#1: WW1, first war where bombs were dropped from planes
#2: WW2, the numbers corelates reality and the burning mountain is the Bomb
#3: Chernobyl means wormwood, it contaminated water all around the globe
#4: Internet "darkening the souls" of men, women and children
#5: Gulf War 1 There are way too many "coincidences" here to mention.
#6: WW3 has not yet happened 1/3rd of the world will be killed
#7: Judgement Day has not yet happened, the ones who destroy the Earth will be eradicated

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Parts of the secret is that all of you are either tagged with some kind of alien and or ancient technology just as much made for man as man made for it. You either hear voices, just act by them or similar mechanisms or you are a hero, following the classic almost humoristic hero pattern. I just go with my gut and were all programmed androids. Obviously capable of the impossible. But woe, for wait till the ultimate power soldier and the clone of Bush comes back in 3000 and cuts the world in half. Woohoo....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I must say i agree with the OP. If it weren't true then why would TPTB be rebuilding Babylon
create RDIF chips
and create man-controlled insects
Do they have a #in check list they're going by?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think that the PTB are the remnants of the original bloodlines of the "gods" and that the good book is in part a strategic spiritual war plan to lay the foundation for the ushering in on Earth of a new "Atlantis". The faithful bloodlines are following what they believe is a divine plan that is their responsibility to help fulfill. The god they work for is not some omnipotent being but an ET (or interdimensional being, whatever you prefer)...there is nothing coming to save us from them, they designed the whole battle plan, playing both the parts of "evil" and "good"...in my opinion....

See My Thread Here

Have a read of my opening post on a thread I began the other day...be patient as you read , what you talk about is incorporated into the overall theory but you need to read fro beginning to end for it to make sense.

[edit on 21/7/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Pope calls for a UN 'with teeth'

news.bbc.co.uk...

Interesting article, I agree with the thread title, with one caveat, they don't really know what they are doing or why they are doing it. Because God is maneuvering them towards the start of "The Great Tribulation".

This reality is funny, because most sheeple have no clue about TBTB which in turn think they are in total control, if they only knew, they only have the power they do because God is allowing it. As Jesus told Pontius Pilate when he was being subjected to interrogation by the world power of the day the Roman Empire. And soon like the book of Revelation talks about he will end it. Surprising both groups.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join