It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon tortures baby?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before, but I was looking through some video's and came across this.

I did some searches and couldn't find anything. I couldn't get the YouTube video linking to work.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtinguish

Have seen this before,though not sure if it has been on here.

For future reference to get the video upon here click edit and then the YouTube VIDEO tab,just paste or type only the number/letters after the v=

Here it is for now tBGzyZyWJ98

Should all be ok when done.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

Have seen this before,though not sure if it has been on here.

For future reference to get the video upon here click edit and then the YouTube VIDEO tab,just paste or type only the number/letters after the v=

Here it is for now tBGzyZyWJ98

Should all be ok when done.

Thanks, but seems embedding is disabled. You'll just have to click the link.

What freaked me out was the growl at 1:06.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Xtinguish]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That particular video is just a door opening, and not even fully so we cant tell if there is someone manipulating it from the other side or not.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry but how does this prove anything? You would think the camera would have been aimed at the baby in it's crib. Why is it just aimed at a door?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Doh.Silly me.
Should have checked.

Have heard a few different sounds in my time but am not convinced with this being genuine.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
hehe no offense to you OP

but this is what we call Fake as Hell lol

it just looks so fabricated.

i know ghosts exist, as ive encountered one

but this just is no where near coming close to a real encounter

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
No offense to the OP, but that was the most horribly made rendition of paranormal activity that I have ever seen. The shadow is just video amateur video editing. Throw in a couple of audio tracks for the baby, growl, and grown woman crying then BAM! you got yourself a demonically tortured baby. Oh, and the door was opened by someone outside hence the reason they only opened it slightly.

Sorry to bust your bubble OP

The video states they were trying to catch the baby's sleeping patterns. If that's so, why not record the baby?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Sliick]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
True enough, not a lot of things freak me out and this one just did that's all. I made no claim to it being real or anything. I figured giving it a spot on ATS would be cool from my own experience with it. Thanks for the replies guys.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
taken from the poster on utubes description of this

PLEASE READ FIRST ! The babys crib is to the left of the door but isnt shown due to anonymity. The parents had it edited out by zooming in on where the occurances are seen. The legs and part of the crib can still be seen. This is the clip of the incredible footage of a ghost caught on tape by the parents of a 7 month old baby who is still currently being awakened at random by a ghost and annoyed. I recommend turning up the volume for this one and dont worry, even though the footage itself is shocking, there isnt anything that will make you jump up. If you turn up the volume you will hear the scary annoyances that poor baby had to go through. I heard a pig and crying. Not only the baby crying...the crying of a woman. Incredibly spooky. There wasnt anybody near that room for hours and the door opened and closed by itself. Demonologist 'Lorraine Warren',famous for her haunting investigations and many books, insists the footage is real and stated "no foul play" by the childs parents on CNN during the interview and stated that the entity caught on tape was "no trickery due to mishaps or mere shadows". She also mentioned that the entity cannot be passed off as a shadow due to the "contrast and severe cold it emits" as she too and her investigators have been "thumped by it" on 4 different occasions since taking the investigation. The mother told investigators that the baby stopped crying momentarily because he thought it was herself that had come in to check if he was alright.The growl followed and then the sound of the mothers voice crying even though she wasnt crying or near that room.The investagation is still going on and the child is being watched closely, both by the parents,Demonologist Lorraine Warren and unfortunately, by the entity aswell. According to Lorraine Warren, this entity has the ability to copy the voices of people, hence causing much confusion in the house between the parents. The father has been heard using VILE language from inside the childs room and sometimes from under the crib itself, even though he is always at work when it happens. The mother is often heard crying in different rooms around the house by her husband when she isnt crying atall and she, on many occasions, even heard her own voice... crying from both the attic and her babys bedroom. Some of this crying is heard in the footage you will see along with the other disturbances. By the way, i have also learned that the visuals were slowed down as the entity moved across the room, by CNN during they're editing for the documentary so people could clearly see the entity moving. The audio was untouched. Also, the camera was bumped slightly during the actual recording in the house by an unknown presence at that time, causing the camera to be slightly raised. Nobody was in the room at the time with the baby so this is also being investigated. Much more occurances have been recorded by Lorraine Warren and her team of investagtors but hasnt been shown to the public yet due to the parents wishes of anonymity. Im glad i dont live there! Keep in mind that some people on the internet are trying to recreate this footage and even make this genuine footage look faked but this has been proven to be the most authentic footage ever caught on tape and was broadcasted around the world by trusted sources. I respect peoples beliefs but will not allow any comments that contain foul language to be posted. If you come online to diss others, it wont be happening here. This is an active case that is still going on and is the real deal no matter what others say or do. I doubted it at first until i learned the facts and actually watched it properly with the volume turned up.

whether its real or fake i dont know to be honest seems there are a few questions needing answers, if this is real then poor baby.

other vids by said user on this case
another vid

a so called related clip of the father running up the stairs to tend the baby fathers viewpoint

[edit on 013131p://46071 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
IT'S FAKE!!!!!!

First of all what kind of parent in their right mind would put their child on the internet for the whole world to see while said child his being tortured?!

Secondly what parent in their right mind would leave their child in a room alone when ghosts/demons are coming into the room to frighten it?!

That child would be with me, not by itself!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't call this fake just yet.

This family, apparently, has been terrorized what they claim to be a demon for some time now. There's another video of the same family here:

www.youtube.com...

There were 2 other videos of the mother being violently attacked by an unseen force, but Youtube banned them.

Lorraine Warren, a renowned demonologist, has been working very closely with this family for some time now. There is supposed to be a documentary about this case/family released on television (SciFi I believe) in the near future.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyeyes
IT'S FAKE!!!!!!

First of all what kind of parent in their right mind would put their child on the internet for the whole world to see while said child his being tortured?!

Secondly what parent in their right mind would leave their child in a room alone when ghosts/demons are coming into the room to frighten it?!

That child would be with me, not by itself!!!!

To be fair, there's many people out there who have no compunctions exploiting their children for even a moment of fame or fortune... Look to the entertainment industry or pageant industry, even a brief glance at the surface will prove that one.

Second, again, to be fair, there are many parents out there who are under the impression that demonic harassment is real, and they will allow things like this to be shown because of the fearmongering it will engender in the watchers. A lot of people really get their jollies from that kind of thing.

As to the video, it's hard to tell from the way everything is laid out, but I would tend to go on the faked side of things. Everything was set up juuust a little "too perfect" from my view. But I'll keep an open mind on it, as i do with everything that cannot be 100% confirmed or denied.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't get it; it's just a shadow crossing, and then the door opening "by itself"(which could easily be faked).

And why wouldn't the child be in view, or even be taking up most of the shot, if it was set up to record the child's sleep patterns? It seems to be a poorly thought out excuse for there to be a camera recording.

And the second clip which ModernDystopia posted is, again, just a guy running around with some screaming in the back. Nothing special.

To me it just screams "fake."

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Im going to lean towards fake myself...sorry...if they really think its haunted...send in TAPS...lol

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Lorraine Warren (the "investigator" of this case) is associated with a number of demonstrably false statements. Most notably the claim (restated in the very long "PLEASE READ FIRST" sidebar to this video) that she has been "interviewed on CNN." At one point last year I became curious about this claim and started to scour the CNN website for any reference to the Warrens. Nada. Wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt, I actually emailed and phoned CNN several times, asking if anyone was familiar with any interviews with a "demon hunter named Lorraine Warren [or any similar name in case it had been misspelled]." I was told unequivocally that no such interview had ever taken place.

So in my eyes, Warren just doesn't have any credibility.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
Lorraine Warren, a renowned demonologist, has been working very closely with this family for some time now. There is supposed to be a documentary about this case/family released on television (SciFi I believe) in the near future.

The fact Lorraine Warren is at all involved just invalidated this entire thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
First of all how does someone get to become a renowned demonologist? Is there demonologist school or something with a degree? I mean adding the term renowned to a title that is made up anyways by no means gives it credibility. I could call myself a renowned foodologist because i eat and its well known i eat. Jeesh the belief in demons is one that is based on faith of said beings since there has never been any proof of them so how do you get a title like that except one you assign yourself.
Anyways my tiny baby rant on that issue.
I do believe in supernatural things i just do not believe necessarily in what people call them. Odd things do exist and who knows what they are. I do agree though with what someone said about not having my kid there. Kinda like the old eddie murphy standup bit where he does the thing about what black people would do if they walked into the amityville house and he says wow what a great house and great neighbors and great school etc etc then the house says "GET OUT" and without missing a beat says "too bad we cant stay" lol. If a house tells me to get out i'm gone! Demons messing with my kids? GONE also! I would be gone faster than a biscuit on sunday morning. lol

[edit on 9-7-2009 by fizzy1]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fizzy1
First of all how does someone get to become a renowned demonologist? Is there demonologist school or something with a degree? I mean adding the term renowned to a title that is made up anyways by no means gives it credibility. I could call myself a renowned foodologist because i eat and its well known i eat. Jeesh the belief in demons is one that is based on faith of said beings since there has never been any proof of them so how do you get a title like that except one you assign yourself.
Anyways my tiny baby rant on that issue.
I do believe in supernatural things i just do not believe necessarily in what people call them. Odd things do exist and who knows what they are. I do agree though with what someone said about not having my kid there. Kinda like the old eddie murphy standup bit where he does the thing about what black people would do if they walked into the amityville house and he says wow what a great house and great neighbors and great school etc etc then the house says "GET OUT" and without missing a beat says "too bad we cant stay" lol. If a house tells me to get out i'm gone! Demons messing with my kids? GONE also! I would be gone faster than a biscuit on sunday morning. lol

[edit on 9-7-2009 by fizzy1]

I agree. If you are experiencing problems in your home that are really scaring you, why would you stay? I don't like being in water that is too hot. If it's too hot, I get out of it. Maybe they just like the attention. And as for "renowned demonologist" she just makes me sick with the amount of publicity she gets every family she works with. If I was working with a family where I believed some malevolent entity was at work, I would not go to the media, I would take care of it quietly. Too much attention just feeds every problem already there. Take a look at the haunting in Connecticut she worked on. Basically their issue was drinking and a schizophrenic paedophile son. But no, she turned it into something big along with her husband so they could make money.

I'll stop ranting now...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't know wheather to believe it or not. I'm leaning towards fake though, for a number of reasons that a few members above me have already pointed out.

Keep this in mind though

The uploader of this video does point out that the angle has been edited to keep the baby anonymous.

Second, when the parents set up the camera they had no knowledge about any demonic presence. So it's understandable that they would put up a camera to monitor their babies sleeping patterns.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ZikhaN]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join