It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh...July 7th is here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Ohhh thats what you meant

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
This is the 4th thread now

It was never a prediction, just an interpretation.

There is a BIGG difference.

I agree with Haydn and at the end of the day, if you don't like the threads- "Then don't read them" I love them and I like following them, even some of the wacky ones, but that's me.

Also before any of the threads about the 7th started up, I knew very little about the sun, at least know I have a little bit more knowledge.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

That's the way i look at it i know allot more now because of that thread.I went there because i found it intresting

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
WOW - there have been about 10 off shoots of threads from the crop circle threads - AND those threads have been mostly negative and putting postings in the threads that were never said.

The crop circle threads NEVER said that the "World was going to End today" - never said that we were going to have a complete chaos today - etc. etc. etc.

The crop circles were deciphered by people using their own thoughts on what they meant.

I DO believe crop circles (the non man made ones) are by a higher intelligence trying to get messages across to us. Language of signs is what man has used the most through out history to get a message across.

Look at Egypt - Mexico - caves etc. Language of pictures is the number one way to best communicate something and has been used the longest.

In saying that - I am Very Happy - that the crop circle threads have occurred - it is getting people to take a closer look at them maybe - and not just dismiss them.

OH the day is not over yet - in fact only 8:54am my time - what still may occur today? I do NOT believe the end of the world or anything of that such - BUT - could it be something with the magnetosphere - where more people become aware of it working or not working? Picture right now----- notice something a little odd? Let me give you a hint - there is pressure right now hitting the Earth - BUT the magnet field is NOT flared out - fully protecting the Earth either!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3adc31311297.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
The Sun Has Spots, Finally

finally???...it seems like they are celebrating it

The suns finally going through puberty, therefore is now prone to violent outbursts, mood swings and will be a bit squeaky for a couple of years. Lets buy it an xbox and send some oxy 10 facial cleanser up to sort them spots.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by heineken
The Sun Has Spots, Finally

finally???...it seems like they are celebrating it

The suns finally going through puberty, therefore is now prone to violent outbursts, mood swings and will be a bit squeaky for a couple of years. Lets buy it an xbox and send some oxy 10 facial cleanser up to sort them spots.

lol thanks by the way, you owe me for a new keyboard lol, i just spat tea all over it when i read that, it even came out my nose becuase i laughed so hard
thanks for puttin a smile on my face friend
peace nad love

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
LINK from member: serenecalamityz

in magnetosphere thread

If this is correct - then the crop circles WERE telling us something

www.gympietimes.com.au...

ASTRONOMERS are claiming that Earth is witnessing the biggest and most powerful Sunspot ever seen and the sunspot is yet to peak in intensity.

A sunspot is a magnetic storm on the surface of the sun and the area of the spot is colder than the normal surface.

The normal surface is about 5000 degrees, the temperature of a sunspot is about 3000 degrees.

The size of a sunspot varies, ranging from the size of the moon to 65 times larger than the size of earth and lasts for about a month then fades away.

This newest sunspot is thought to be 60 to 80 times the size of Earth and has occurred on the side of the sun, which is in view of Australia.

Wappa Falls Observatory head astronomer Owen Bennedick describes the sunspot shape like the letter S and thinks it to be approximately 150,000 km long and 30,000 km wide.

“It's flares have not yet been measured,” Owen Bennedick said, “but it is like hundreds of thousands of hydrogen bombs.”

The flares have been so bright that NASA has had trouble taking accurate pictures of the sunspot.

Mr Bennedick said the sunspot is still growing in intensity but predicts it could climax by today.

The sunspot will cause the Earth's atmosphere to heat up, potentially creating problems to powerlines, radio transmitters and delicate equipment such as mobile phones and computers.

Mr Bennedick suggests powerline filters be installed on computers and people should put on extra sunscreen.

Sunspots appear on the sun in cycles, occurring every 11 years, the current cycle has four years until it reaches it peak.

The last sunspot happened two years ago and was the most powerful flare yet measuring x28.

Most sunspot flares measure around x12 which is still considered powerful.

The Sunspot two years ago was 45 times larger than the earth and lasted for 45 days.

Since that sunspot, no more had been seen until Sunday, this latest one considered the most powerful yet.

The Wappa Falls Observatory is in the process of installing a new 12 inch telescope which will allow a greater view of the sky.

The new telescope was bought in honour of Kerry Mounter who recently passed away.

Mr Mounter was an inspiration to all who worked at the Wappa Falls Observatory. The telescope will be dedicated to his memory.

If this is FOR REAL - THE CROP CIRCLES WERE GIVING US A MESSAGE!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

No problem, lol, i've just woke up so got the cheeky head on, was up till 7 this morning watching another thread on this. Thought i would wait till the sun was high enough and take the telescope out to have a gander at it, got bored after half an hour and went to kip. Gonna go out later up the slag bank with the scope and watch it set, got a lovely view up there over the solway firth, scotland to the right, isle of man and ireland to the left / ahead.

Keyboard in the post, chortle chortle.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

lucky you. were overcast with clouds here in ayrshire, scotland. dont think ill get to see the sun today
but fingers crossed
enjoy my friend
x

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

I clicked you link just to see and said "whoa" once it loaded.

Check out all the plane symbols over the US.

Are there usually that many in a given day?

I don't think a storm is coming just noticed the map.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

oh you had to spoil it didn't you! i've just opened the curtains looked out the window for the first time, its rather grey / white out there. Ah well, at least we wont see it coming, if it comes, not that it would be visible anyway, maybe get some nice aurora. Hey, ayrshire, thats not far from a world music festival i go to each year, Knockengorroch, its near dalmellington / carpshairn.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

You are right - says a ton of airplane incidents all over the U.S., wonder what that is about.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I check that site most days, and I've never seen as many.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
As tiresome as these predictions are, I think they are necessary to the disclosure of the UFO phenomenon. Although we know that they exist we need people on a massive scale to consider this option.

In order to have a one of one contact with Bodies from other planets, we need to be comfortable with the idea that "ya there are others out there". I think they create these predictions as a way to state their presence without fear mongering or creating a panic. If they just come down and say 'hey", then most people would freak.

With this latest prediction, I told my sisters about 2 weeks ago what was outlined in the crop circles, they blew it off becuase they don't truly believe that there is other life form out there. Now that they have read this article about the solar flare they have come to 2 conclusions ( conclusion that they otherwise would never have come too)

A- That we are not alone, there is intelligent life out in space

B- They they are not malevolent and come with messages, rather than for violence.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

yeah im hoping the clouds clear for later on, would love to see a nice aurora

yeah dalmellington, i grew up in a village about 6 miles from there, i now live in ayr

I really do hope these clouds clear, sorta have a feeling we may see something special in the night sky tonight
hopefully anyway. peace and love

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewlip

I check that site most days, and I've never seen as many.

RSOE does glitch out every now and again and will show many more events than usual. I recall once it showed earthquakes all over the world because the threshold was too low (mag < 1 or something). Anyway, if you click those airplane incidents and check the details, you will find the details are blank.

As for the sunspot and crop circle, I have said this in another thread but it bears repeating:
1. The crop circle is only interpreted to indicate something to do with the magnetosphere and 7/7 due to:
      A. The circle resembles the magnetosphere during NORMAL reaction to solar wind / CME particles
      B. Symbols seem to indicate a lunar eclipse which occurs on 7/7
      C. There are 7 objects in the circles so the number 7 is a theme which people again interpret to mean 7/7
2. There was indeed the first notable sunspot for solar cycle 24 this past weekend and the radiation from it is indeed hitting Earth now.
3. There were NO CMEs of magnitude worth worrying about and NO evidence anything is out of the ordinary with the magnetosphere
4. The day is not done, but the sunspot which appeared over the weekend is weakening.

Now, with all that said, I do find it interesting that a crop circle was interpreted to indicate something to do with sunspot activity on 7/7. This is because the first noteworthy sunspot of the new solar cycle after the deepest solar minimum in over a century appeared this past weekend and it's particles are hitting Earth on 7/7.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Up until now I have been enormously skeptical about crop circles but now I will be paying a little more attention to them. IF whatever created the crop circle did indeed know about this new sunspot, maybe it is either a warning about the new solar cycle and there will be more crop circles indicating warnings for future sunspots which may actually cause problems?

Or again, it could be coincidence. Time will tell. All I know is that people thought there would be something relating to solar activity on 7/7 and there is. That is interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
here is a thread where we can lump all the info we find together into one easy to read thread rather than 5 different threads about the suns activities

www.abovetopsecret.com...

brokenheadfonez has just posted a ton of link that will help you keep on track with what is going on

peace and love guys xx

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Confirmation the crop circles were right!

www2.nict.go.jp...

Today we received a huge blast of pressure caused by sun spot created 2 days ago!

Be sure to scroll down the page to see all the pressure simulations as it grows into the "red" area.

The crop circles didn't predict a catastrophe - the predicted an event. And it has happened! This is huge!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry, there's no way I can keep up with all the posts/threads on this on ATS, but wasn't this predicted by humans (scientists)?

So why was it the crop circles that let everyone know?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

No, this was not predicted by scientists.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Julie Washington]

<< 1    3 >>

join