It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Got ya
I'm begining to understand a little more, the more I read about this chap! Still as far as UFO's go it's a good'un!

Still a little wet behind the ears, but I take a keen interest in all things like this......no offence to anyone out there.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I've never seen this before, thankyou for bringing it back again.

Truly amazing......I have seen many of theese "Orbs" in heaps of "UFO" tv shows over Mexico City over the past 15 years or so.
I think it is quite ignorant of Humans to keep denying, that "anything" is actually going on.

There are videos of these orbs, even flying along at military air shows.

But this yellow one......incredible. Im affraid it is'nt chinese lanterns this time.

Nor Expert CGI.....

Seriously, as humans, we've got to grow up, and realise that we DONT know everything.

This actually reminds me of various sea creatures I have seen on Tv Doco's, where the fish/anenomy/sea horse, whatever, ejects its young/eggs out of its body, in a very similar fashion.
How amazing it would be if there exist, somewhere in the Universe a creature that survives in space (or underground) and needs to "Eject" its young in a certain environment.......Maybe Earths Atmosphere?
We know there are 3 states...Solid, liquid, gas....
Fish live in liquid, we live in the same Molecules, but they are in gas form......

Either way, something is going on in Mexico, and there is not a damn thing Man can do about it.....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Notice how the plume of smoke from the experiment is very localised and doesn't stray far from the tower.......is the balloons/Orbs that close do you think?
Watch this video, I think it's comparable in many respects. As you can see the plane is a considerable distance away from the tower, comparable to what's seen in the balloon video with the jet passing by.

Wingtip vortex test

Now if you imagine the balloons are where the smoke is, I think the motions are similar, and the distance to the aircraft is similar, and the timing of the aircraft passing is ALSO similar!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Vortex's are everywhere in the atmosphere.....Tornados, Wirly Wirlys, Hurricanes, Typhoons.

This yellow object appears quite a long distance away from the Jet plane, as shown by the camera focus.

If it was a "Vortex" the objects wouldnt spew out in a straight line, then come back and dance with the main object.

To me, the yellow object seems to change shape, and blinks?? or is that only an illusion because of the smog etc......certainly this time, it doesnt look like "Camera Flare".

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Cheers, but the EMI video is blocked in my country....Boooo!

Anyway, I understand your theory I really do............I just want them to be real!!

Maybe one day someone will gain catch something like this on video and show once and for all that there is an Alien presence out there.

Arbitrageur......I have seen stuff with my own eyes that really can't be explained, and I have been flying commercialy for 15 years, and privately 3 years before that. I have had my eyes, radio, radar and air traffic control as my tools of trade and still these things are higher, faster and more manoeuvrable than anything I know about and take it from me........I'm an aircraft nerd!!!
Just wish disclosure was sooner, I have a rigorous medical every 12 months and eye test every 12 months and I'm certainly not insane but still I see these things along with co-pilots. Am I seeing things? Mmmm I'll let you be the answer of that

Blue Sky's my Friend

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Well come on Beno, tell us what you've seen.....

Early this year, I was outside at night, star gazing and watching a commercial aircraft fly over...All of a sudden the sky lit up with a flash, and I just caught the remnants of a large meteorite or space junk, entering the atmosphere and lit up like an arc welder... It was almost directly in front of where the aircraft was travelling (tho of course much higher and probably further away), in any case, the pilot must have have a birds eye view (pun intended).....Im sure they would have had to change their underpants after that one.......

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Gosh! Too many to mention! (Over the years that is) but one sticks in my mind.

Flying from Perth to Broome Western Australia, we were at 28,000 ft and cruising along. Then we noticed a star that just seemed too bright, within about a minute of seeing it it moved sideways maybe a couple of miles in an instant, just as it moved to that position it move up ??? 1000's of feet and then just shot off real quick. so quick it left a kinda trail in our eyes. we both witnessed the same thing, it was super bright and super quick.

Here's another one.

I'm 38, back in 1972/73 my father worked on a RAF base in Cyprus (Akrotiri) one night whilst working out on the pad (along with several other hundred blokes) a huge what was described as framework in a cross shape came hovering a couple of hundred feet above the base. It hummed and was dimly lit, but was described by all that saw it as maybe 5 miles in length. Two fighters were sent up to intercept this thing (cold war was on and things were a bit tense in Cyprus with the Turks at that time) and this huge object shot off in a blink of an eye , the pilots said, all people were taken into the sports hall and aske dto write and draw what they saw, surprise to saw everyone drew the same thing.........the story when my Dad tells it still gives me tingles today. It's alway a talking point a family and ex RAF BBQ's!
They used to tell me when I was a young kid, that I should behave or the little green men will come to take me away...........

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Sorry, forgot to mention that at that time 617 Sq was based there (Vulcan Bombers). It used to carry the old "Blue Steel" Nuke. Maybe that had something to do with it!? Who knows? aLSO FORGOT TO MENTION WHEN IT WAS OVERHEAD IT LIT THE PLACE UP BRIGHTER THAN DAYLIGHT APPARENTLY?
edit on 16-12-2011 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
My only issue with that video is that news anchorman (Jamie?) - He is known to believe everything and hes also known to protect hoaxers and back their word.

Its a really baffling video, but its hard for me to accept anything with that Jamie guy being involved with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Cheers, but the EMI video is blocked in my country....Boooo!
Will this version play in your country?

L1011-Wing Vortice Test-Langley-1970s

Same video as in my previous post, but without the same EMI audio content.

Originally posted by gort51

Vortex's are everywhere in the atmosphere.....Tornados, Wirly Wirlys, Hurricanes, Typhoons.

This yellow object appears quite a long distance away from the Jet plane, as shown by the camera focus.

If it was a "Vortex" the objects wouldnt spew out in a straight line, then come back and dance with the main object.

To me, the yellow object seems to change shape, and blinks?? or is that only an illusion because of the smog etc......certainly this time, it doesnt look like "Camera Flare".
The yellow object is made out of what appears to be something like plastic or a similar flexible material, perhaps like backpacks are made of.

The "shape-changing" is a loose flap of the flexible material flapping in the breeze.

As I explained to Captain Beno here and in subsequent posts, certainly the vortex has nothing to do with the balloons coming out in a straight line. But it very well could explain the dancing motion seen later.

It doesn't have to be a vortex from the plane, there are complex wind patterns in the atmosphere, with different wind velocities at different layers, I'm just saying the vortex is a possibility, and the dancing motion can be explained without "intelligence". There are other balloon videos posted in this thread where the balloons "dance around" without any vortex.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Is this the video you were talking about?
edit on 16/12/2011 by ArMaP because: I forgot the link

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Is this the video you were talking about?
Good find, that must be it. I downloaded the 1.2GB version from that link and the 1.2 GB version from torrent as smarterthanyou mentioned, and the file names and sizes are identical. It does contain a little over 2 minutes of the footage relevant to this thread from about 46:14 to 48:35, right after Maussan talks about Metepec, which reminds me of the Metepec Hoax, perpetrated by himself.

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
original footage is on international ufo congress 2010
I don't think it's original, it's worse than the youtube video!

The youtube video, second post in this thread has about 4.5 minutes of footage though due to editing some is repeat, so I'm not sure how much of that is unique. Then there's the second video several minutes long, where the objects look black instead of yellow and white.

The 2010 UFO conference shows a total of slightly over 2 minutes from both those videos. It has a higher native resolution of 720x480, higher than the youtube video in post 2 of this thread which is only 480x360. Yet somehow the higher resolution video you mistakenly claim is "original" is worse than the terrible youttube video. Just look at the screenshots I took at roughly the same point (I may not have matched the exact frame but I think it's within 1 second):

Frame from the video in post 2 of this thread 480x360 pixels, time=4m38s:

Frame from the 2010 UFO Congress video, 1.2 GB version, 720x480 pixels, time=46m24s:

You have to use the scroll bar to see all of it.

That looks worse to me. It's noisier for one thing, so unless they applied noise filters to the TV/youtube version and not the UFO congress version, it's not the original. And because the 2010 UFO congress version is so short, the editing is worse than with the longer version from TV.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If what you say is true about this tethered object having other objects inside it and that these objects were somehow pulled from the main object by strings, wouldn’t....

a. the objects move more erratically when meeting the disturbed airflow outside the main object when first ejected?
b. the orbs coming out of the main object seem to be emitted in a uniformed straight line. in order to fly around in the "disturbed" airflow once outside and moving, wouldn't you need lots of string in between each balloon to allow this? How come they all come out immediately one after another when being first pulled from the main object?. Plus, wouldn't each balloon, being an egg shaped "aerodynamically...ish correct" be forced to go in its own direction...i.e. Aerodynamic principles, Bernoulli’s principle. High pressure to a low pressure? when first coming in contact with the outside airflow? I have never seen a balloon move in a straight line at speed before...certainly if they were pulled out at speed wouldn't they instantly move about all over the place when meeting the airflow outside. They seem to go away from the main object and then return?
d. The main object does not seem to deflate? Surely with any balloon inside it would show some deflation once ejecting it's contents?
e. How did the main object remain airborne after ejecting its contents? Was the main object inflated?

From the close ups you have kindly provided, I still can't get my head around the uniformed way in which the contents of the object seem to come out, in equal and opposite directions at the same speed.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

And you may also check these quotes CaptainBeno,

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
Seriously, how would they all exit the giant bag in a perfectly straight line to the left and right like that? After releasing the balloons that bag would have dropped like a rock but it is still on the same plane at eh balloons to its side.

Originally posted by zorgon

Not only that but if they were ballons, they would be HELIUM filled balloons and would rise when released. There is no law of physics that would allow balloons to remain in a straight line like that UNLESS they were being towed. I do not see any tow vehicle

riginally posted by _BoneZ_ What are you on that makes you think you proved something just by posting those pictures?

He proved they were NOT Balloons... Helium balloons RISE they do NOT travel horizontally in a straight line. Its kinda obvious to most people Even those who have seen balloons can testify they go UP

If you are still unsure of this then tie about 10 in a string and video tape them going horizontally in a straight line

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

And I may add, how much would the “experiment” cost? Merry Xmas everybody.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thank you Mate, your a champ!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If what you say is true about this tethered object having other objects inside it and that these objects were somehow pulled from the main object by strings, wouldn’t....
a. the objects move more erratically when meeting the disturbed airflow outside the main object when first ejected?
First, you have to realize the video is hideously edited. We can't be sure what happens in what sequence without seeing the original video. But the analogy I'd use is flying a kite. If you attached a bunch of balloons along the string attached to the kite, they'd move in unison along with the kite. That is EXACTLY how these objects behave when the string is under tension, like balloons tied to a kite string

b. the orbs coming out of the main object seem to be emitted in a uniformed straight line. in order to fly around in the "disturbed" airflow once outside and moving, wouldn't you need lots of string in between each balloon to allow this? How come they all come out immediately one after another when being first pulled from the main object?. Plus, wouldn't each balloon, being an egg shaped "aerodynamically...ish correct" be forced to go in its own direction...i.e. Aerodynamic principles, Bernoulli’s principle. High pressure to a low pressure? when first coming in contact with the outside airflow? I have never seen a balloon move in a straight line at speed before...certainly if they were pulled out at speed wouldn't they instantly move about all over the place when meeting the airflow outside. They seem to go away from the main object and then return?
The balloons are attached at different spacings on the string. Some more closely and some more distant from each other, but the point on the string they are attached to seems to be fixed. I don't see them moving on the string. What is clear to me is that at one point, in the screencaps I showed, there is tension on the strings.

At other points in the video, there is no tension on the string. Because the video is so badly edited we can't tell if it's the same string, or a different string.

d. The main object does not seem to deflate? Surely with any balloon inside it would show some deflation once ejecting it's contents?
e. How did the main object remain airborne after ejecting its contents? Was the main object inflated?
Does a windsock deflate when a breeze is blowing? A windsock is sort of a hollow flexible object not totally unlike the main object in this video. The windsock is better designed for its purpose but the breeze can inflate both the windsock and this thing.

As for it remaining airborne, I suspect there are could be some unreleased balloons inside, or another possibility is, it's just being lifted by the balloons on the right of the view in this screencap (you can't see them in this screencap but you can if you watch the video).

From the close ups you have kindly provided, I still can't get my head around the uniformed way in which the contents of the object seem to come out, in equal and opposite directions at the same speed.
Yeah, well looking at a single screenshot isn't going to give you a correct picture. The way you have the best chance of wrapping your head around what's going in is to find the backlit version of the video by the second photographer, because in that one you can really see the balloons attached to a kite string effect much more clearly, but you can't really see it in a single screenshot. Here's the best I could do to give you a clue:

From the 2010 UFO congress video ArMaP linked to above, time index 47:43

The black dot in the middle is the main object.

To the left of that you see a black line that curves down as it gets closer to the left edge. Those are lots of balloons on a string. Why this video is an important clue is that it shows the string is probably attached to the ground somewhere in the lower left (just follow the direction the string is pointing at the left edge to get an idea of the string attachment point).

This same video shows the string on the right is probably not attached to the ground, because it gets higher toward the right, which you can't see in this screencap but you can if you watch the video. So during this part of the video, there is tension on all three strings, the one on the left going to the ground, the one on the right going to the air, and the one tethering the main object to the ground.

At some point, it appears tension of the strings is lost, when we see the objects dancing around. But I think they are still probably attached to the string based on the way they move when they dance around.

Sorry this thread is so long I don't remember what page the second video was posted on, but you need to watch that one very carefully if you hope to understand what's going on here.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Not only that but if they were ballons, they would be HELIUM filled balloons and would rise when released. There is no law of physics that would allow balloons to remain in a straight line like that UNLESS they were being towed. I do not see any tow vehicle
They follow the laws of physics EXACTLY.

The backlit video shows the string curving down to the left where it's attached to the ground. The string on the right curves up into the air like it's both being blown by the breeze and lifted by the helium at the same time.

There is absolutely no contradiction to any law of physics of balloons attached to a string in the videos, and one of my majors was physics so I know something about the topic.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Nope, ok we are gonna have to agree to disagree i'm afraid.
I understand your idea. This would have to be executed 100% perfect for this to happen all at once.

String tension.
Wind direction.
Vortex.
Jet.
The release point. etc etc etc.......

The guy would have to be a genius for this to happen all at one time.....but then again, he has us all fooled hey?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Some people think humans aren't smart enough to stack stones and build the pyramids, and some people think humans aren't smart enough to build a fancy kite.

Yet this is the same species that unraveled the secrets of atomic energy. I don't quite follow that train of thought myself, but agreeing to disagree is a perfectly acceptable outcome on these discussion boards!

By the way the jet isn't necessary for the fancy kite explanation, I only said it was a possibility. There's no jets in the following video, and I see balloons making motions similar to the video in this thread.

First, they are moving more horizontally, than up, which is contrary to the expectations of some people who think they always move straight up. In fact the horizontal motion this video shows is what some people erroneously claim balloons don't do. Obviously, they do. They move up eventually, but so do the balloons in the backlit video, it's the same thing.

Second, I see plenty of swirling motions, or "dancing" of individual balloons. And there's no jet nearby.

Balloon Release for the 2007 Allstate 400

I found some of the backlit footage here but it's spliced in back and forth with the front lit footage, at one point it's side-by-side:

2nd video - UFO Releases Intelligent Spheres!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join