It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Right

This will probably be the most "out there" "whack" theory on what this might be. But here i go anyway.

A couple of posters said it looked almost "organic" to them, and this i would have to agree with.

I have a feeling this video is a combination of cgi, and real physical things. What are these physical things though?

Well, my theory is that a video was taken and manipulated off a fish lying eggs. Yes, fish eggs. It is possible that a video was taken of fish laying eggs, and then juxtaposed over a video of clear blue sky This would also possibly explain the strange movements, and fluid movements these "orbs" (eggs) are making.. With some tweaks etc, it is rather plausable.

Vvv
edit on 17-6-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I wonder how the government is going to explain this one, cause there's no way that's a flare.
Good find.
Oh and flagged.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Right

This will probably be the most "out there" "whack" theory on what this might be. But here i go anyway.

A couple of posters said it looked almost "organic" to them, and this i would have to agree with.

I have a feeling this video is a combination of cgi, and real physical things. What are these physical things though?

Well, my theory is that a video was taken and manipulated off a fish lying eggs. Yes, fish eggs. It is possible that a video was taken of fish laying eggs, and then juxtaposed over a video of clear blue sky This would also possibly explain the strange movements, and fluid movements these "orbs" (eggs) are making.. With some tweaks etc, it is rather plausable.

Vvv
edit on 17-6-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

But do you think TWO videos could have been manipulated ?

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Seems the guy that captured this footage, (Pedro Hernández) has spotted some more..

(Video in Spanish, but has some English subtitles)

Please note I'm not assuming anything. This guy classes himself as a "sky watcher", this area is an apparent hot bed for strange aerial activity.

edit on 17-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: ....delete some content to do a bit more digging

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
But do you think TWO videos could have been manipulated ?
The only manipulation I see is editing to prevent us from seeing views that will give us a better idea of what exactly it is. but i think I can tell in spite of the editing. It's a big plastic sack tethered to the ground, which contains balloons on a string. The balloons are pulled out of the sack by another string. The jet flies by and the balloons get whipped around in the plane's vortex or other winds.

I don't see any evidence of CGI, or intelligence. The plastic sack may be made of a tarp-like polymer material that's organic but just because the molecules contain carbon, that's the only thing organic I see about it. There's nothing living in the video, unless you count the people in the airplane that flies by.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The big party is still alive !! Now with 90 pages.
Does anybody know where is Yummy Freelunch?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I remember asking a Kite maker if he could design a controlled release mechanism for a multiple stack kite system. I explained as best I could what the vid displays. He never got back to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The original video is still one of the best UFO videos I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Does anyone know where the original footage is?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

here are some other examples

the oringinal vid with interveiw

pope visits mexico

hope this helps

xploder
edit on 18-6-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why do you ask a question you already know the answer to?

But I agree, that's more relevant than the location of yummy freelunch.

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Chadwickus

here are some other examples
hope this helps
Thanks for trying, I know your intentions were good. But I want to see the original footage, meaning before Maussan and company edited it. Not only are those youtube clips edited (which is the biggest problem) but the resolution is also inferior on youtube compared to the original (unless it's uploaded in 1080 HD or something which those weren't).
edit on 18-6-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyCigs
I wonder how the government is going to explain this one, cause there's no way that's a flare.
Good find.
Oh and flagged.

They are not going to explain it. They are going to show us something about a celebrity, or a sex scandal instead. It's best us 'mortals' just stay in the dark, apparently.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

What Arbitrageur said.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It turns out there isnt such a thing as a free lunch.

I like the idea its a 'mother ship' and these are the kids playing around, perhaps they are on holiday in our atmosphere or they stop to recharge up there before they move on to the next place.

Maybe aliens are like parasites that live on the organic ships and when they stop off to rest in our atmosphere the aliens shoot down to earth to collect some cows balls or locals to remove eggs and sperm to make the food they grow and eat on the mother ships.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns

perhaps they are on holiday in our atmosphere or they stop to recharge up there before they move on to the next place.

Wrong.

If they were, the UFO would be towing a caravan.

Come on people think.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
here is something similar from I believe Japan early April this year...

This was debunked I think as CGI, but I am skeptical.

link to similar video
edit on 18-6-2011 by guessing because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
A publicity stunt to get idiots to believe that aliens are shooting out perfect circular lights, or an alien? Camtasia is pretty easy to figure out, guys.
edit on 18-6-2011 by PostcardFrom1952 because: question marks are crucial

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Pedro Hernandez the witness and videographer has the original, all the rest are copies.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
hehehe everyday the truth becomes more undeniable "i foresee disclosure " its either that or the presidents going to have to explain why ufo's have landed on the whitehouse lawn

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join