It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet over Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If this has been posted please delete. Did search for it but it seems it has not been posted. again if it has please delete

So i am looking for the truth. big deal. what is this video. Looks like floating cotton balls.
video
edit on 14-4-2011 by guessing because: link

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Your video doesn't seem to be working.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
If this has been posted please delete. Did search for it but it seems it has not been posted. again if it has please delete

So i am looking for the truth. big deal. what is this video. Looks like floating cotton balls.

edit on 14-4-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

There you go friend.

edit on 14-4-2011 by AOA2012 because:

Was this today? I mean, why stop recording such action? More than likely CGI but on the other hand, who has the time, in Japan, to be creating fake ufo fleets. You would think there are more important things to be doing.

edit on 14-4-2011 by AOA2012 because:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Looks like a video filmed in reverse for starters. Second of all the film ends abruptly.

Id say a bunch of balloons...let go, and separating in the wind, then the footage is reversed to make it appear as though they started off apart and gradually became one.

These vids are nothing but a waste of time to be honest....why stop when they join together? Wheres the footage from when they first appeared? I call BS 100% on this...blatant reverse footage

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

That would be my guess. Seems obvious in fact.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

cheers for the link help...

it seems to be from a couple of weeks ago

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

That was pretty freaky how they seperated and them all came together like that.........I have seen that before in other UFO videos recently where they come together like that......Very Intersting! So why are they there in Japan? Perhaps they are watching over the situation or about to make the FULL DISCLOSURE! hehehe Oh I can't WAIT for this........gonna get my popcorn out for this one!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Reflection of another screen on a glass screen cover, case solved.
NEXT...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I like the balloon idea. I am trying to work out how though.

as in how if it was reversed can the balloons behave the way the did.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Balloons float...upwards.
The video shows the "balloons" floating downwards to create the single object....reversed video

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

wouldn't the ballons spread out at the end if it was reversed/

i mean if they started at the end then floated down, the video reversed that means that they should be spread at the end

unless its a reversal of the video and it has been joined halfway.

still does not make sense to me

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

how does that work?..... wheres is the source for the image then?

man talk about confusion.... me is

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How many balloons you know of will separate in the exact same strata of air, with one suddenly becoming heavier and quickly going down?!?

It would more likely be CGI, but more investigation should be done about it. I do not buy the balloons idea.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

i mean if they started at the end then floated down, the video reversed that means that they should be spread at the end

LOL no your confusing yourself....if filmed normally (forward) the ballons would go up in one bundle and seperate at the end
If filmed backwards....i mean the footage reversed...the balloons would start spread out and appear to join a single point....seperate - one single object.

To the other reply about how one balloon? appeared to take longer....it could be that this single balloon? was the one that initiated the split. There would have to be a bad knot or something for them to seperate....it could be this one balloon seperated first making the string/cord etc un tangle and release the other balloons.
They look quite high so the wind would be stronger up there and also flowing in different directions

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

To use an easier example, you place a pane of glass over your comp screen and then shine several lights at said screen.
As you film the screen.
I assume they use a secondary backscreen as the whole array of lights at times jumps.
Kind of hard to explain and you don't wanna see my drawing as i am somewhere around a 1st graders drawing class.
But hopefully someone will be able to see what i'm saying and explain it better.
Hope it helps.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I get what you mean. and you could just multi-track the individual lights into the video to obtain the multiple light eeffect.

it seems people have way to much time on their hands.

i still do not believe Aliens exist... still no proof

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

LOL no your confusing yourself....if filmed normally (forward) the ballons would go up in one bundle and seperate at the end
If filmed backwards....i mean the footage reversed...the balloons would start spread out and appear to join a single point....seperate - one single object.

To the other reply about how one balloon? appeared to take longer....it could be that this single balloon? was the one that initiated the split. There would have to be a bad knot or something for them to seperate....it could be this one balloon seperated first making the string/cord etc un tangle and release the other balloons.
They look quite high so the wind would be stronger up there and also flowing in different directions

Now you're just grasping at straws, mate.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

I get what you mean. and you could just multi-track the individual lights into the video to obtain the multiple light eeffect.

it seems people have way to much time on their hands.

i still do not believe Aliens exist... still no proof

My man, this is proof enough that aliens exist:

Clicking on the image you will see, those are galaxies, each one has to have hundreds, if not thousands, of different advanced intergalactic civilizations occupying them.

It is impossible we are alone.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Those look EXACTLY like the FLEETS over Mexico city in 2003-2004

There is plenty of footage documenting the same things across the globe

IMO this is not conclusively fake, a thing I rarely say in all my years here

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Those look EXACTLY like the FLEETS over Mexico city in 2003-2004

There is plenty of footage documenting the same things across the globe

IMO this is not conclusively fake, a thing I rarely say in all my years here

edit on 14-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join