It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
Due to all the childish posting on here for the last 4 pages or so my post has probably been missed, i will repeat it here and ask a question again.

Doesnt anybody else find it strange that the size of the "mothership" can harbour all those little balls of light in itself? Dosent it seem impossible? Where would they all fit into that "mothership"????

Im not a skeptic by the way and i am a firm believer in UFO's, EBE's and other lifeforms.

I think that someone did mention a portal or something..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That's a wonderful video. Star and flag!

I also am wondering where the little spheres went to, and what was responsible for them moving. Were they remote controlled probes coming from the mother ship, or were they independently operated? Did they dissipate after collecting information, or did they find their way down to earth? Was it a way of them saying "hello" to us? So many questions!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyncent

so the cameraman is being dishonest in his presentation of events?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Originally posted by yeti101
why do eager believers never notice these things or ask such questions?

Only skeptics ask those types of questions.

Ive noticed that too...

It's usually always the fake UFO videos that don't show the ending.

I think its funny that when he films himself he is dull, and not excited, but when he is giving the interview he is all smiles, and his voice shows more excitement.

I guess being on TV is more exciting then a UFO sighting to him.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here is same looking video moving lightballs. Someone said it was airoplane formation here in ATS.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by hande]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I send JM this email, hopefully he will answer it or join this discussion

Dear Jamie Maussan,

there is a big thread going on on Above Top Secret regarding some footage you presented in one of your shows:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the footage in question on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

It would be very nice if you could possibly join the discussion on ATS to shed some light on the topic, or if you could tell me if there is a possibility to get hold of the enedited footage, which is amazing by the way.

Best regards

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Well maybe his battery ran out? Or he has a larger part but only uploaded a small portion? Its good to ask questions btw, from both sides that is..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

thats probably the most intelligent thing in this thread so far, star for you.
Lets hope he comes up with the full footage for all of us to marvel at.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pazzzzz

what do you mean his battery ran out? how would that explain him predicting the orbs were about to be released?

cant watch video at work right now but im sure he says "im about to film orbs being released" then the camera points skyward and hey presto thats exactly what we see.

so either he has a walki talkie to the mothership or he has recorded the face to camera peice afterwards and edited to make it look like it was filmed during or before the sighting.

Thats called being dishonest. He's not doing himself any favours is he?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I've seen many, many vids of UFOs and very few get me to just watch and shake my head. This one did. These guys (up there) are becoming more 'vocal' in announcing their presence. It's a great time to be around.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by alienesque

This one is by another person and if you look at his other work you will see that he is a CG animator. Amazing video even better than the one in this thread. This can be done with CG

I cannot say for sure what is in the OP's video; but the video directly above this comment is NOT better than the OP's video. Yes, of course we knew that it was CGI before viewing, but I found it strange that the brilliance of this rotating ship failed to cast any sort of a light shadow on the buildings below.

CGI expert needs to go back to school.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I dunno, does anyone find it odd the best footage in this 7 minute clip comes about 2 seconds AFTER, the officer gets off the bus, has no idea exactly where the UFO is, only knows it's behind him somewhere.

He says some words, turns around to try and pick it up again, THEN, there seems to be a splice in the tape and BOOM, there the ship is , clearest it is of the entire 7 minutes, spitting out balls, perfectly clarity, the image is sharp and clear, although he just stepped off the bus, has no way of knowing where it is exactly, but again he can locate them, and with no blurr or anything? Within 2 seconds?

Maybe the splice was due to time constraints, but I find this part of the video just a tad bit unbelievable. Usuaully when you lose these things it takes a fews seconds to reaquire, reforcus ect.

Let alone after just getting out of a bus and having his back toward the sky where it was, he talks for a good 10-15 seconds, then turns around and, again, reaquires the object in perfect focus and captures the money shot. Add to the little splice my eyes are picking up, and JM (bleh), and this doesn't really seem plausible at all to me.

But thank you for sharing for sure FreeLunch. S+F for the find.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
While I agree this is an exciting video. At this point that is all that it is.
The first thing I would like to see is corroborating witnesses. There had to be at least the bus driver if not a bus load of people and or townspeople.

The video could have been edited. In other words he filmed himself after the event describing what he saw in order to ensure he receives credit for the film.

But I am concerned that he did not take the time after the event to film additional witnesses. It makes me suspicious.

Ball lighting, St Elmo's fire, Plasma discharge are real and definitely a possibility. So are balloons in the wind or CGI!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Vyncent

so the cameraman is being dishonest in his presentation of events?

I couldn't answer that one way or the other...this seems to be some sort of documentary/news report on Mexican T.V., and you know how the media likes to put this segment here and that segment there.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Interesting footage. It's very similar in a lot of ways to what I saw back in the 90's, except I was only about 500 yards away. The Orange/Gold egg shaped object and the spawning of smaller silver ellipses is very close.

An Australian Account

However, my BS radar turns on whenever I see Jaime Maussan.

IRM

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
Due to all the childish posting on here for the last 4 pages or so my post has probably been missed, i will repeat it here and ask a question again.

Doesnt anybody else find it strange that the size of the "mothership" can harbour all those little balls of light in itself? Dosent it seem impossible? Where would they all fit into that "mothership"????

Im not a skeptic by the way and i am a firm believer in UFO's, EBE's and other lifeforms.

Well, it is in fact a good question, but it is hard to tell what the yellow object really is.
Is it indeed one craft, or is it some sort of gate.
And then another thing, there are witnesses who tells of the fact that when they entered a real UFO, so a real ET craft, they noticed to their amazement that the inside of the UFO was much bigger then the outside, isn’t that really something.
Here is one example, it’s an experience of in this case Clifford Stone but telled by his friend Joseph Zeromski, but there are more witnesses who tells of this remarkable phenomenon.
They are as claimed by others, capable of manipulating time and space you know, so it’s far beyond our comprehension.

It’s a very interesting interview from Paola Leopizzi Harris.

JZ: Joseph Zeromski
PH: And you’ve known Clifford Stone for some time?
JZ: Yes, I’ve know Clifford for about ten years. I met him in Roswell, and being an aerospace engineer, engineers want to know the truth. So after his showing me certain documents and different information that he had, photographs, etc., I did some research on my own and he is definitely the real person.

PH: I heard they had a room that had blocks, not wire.
JZ: No, the wire fence was outside, around the perimeter. In the building, it’s set up so that it’s very compartmentalized, you can’t just go through. So he helped the Visitor escape and then they got through the wire fence. Now when the craft landed, he said they were shocked because they said, Clifford, you shouldn’t have done that, they’re not always friendly. Clifford said, no, they are always friendly, it’s you who are not always friendly and who say they are not. The agenda of a lot of the people interviewing, they always think that the Visitors are evil. That sells books. But Clifford said that when he saw the craft land, he was trying to figure out how heavy it was by the indentation that it leaves. If you think about it, if you land an aircraft on grass, it’s always going to leave an impression. He told me that one of the craft he was in, was about thirty feet in diameter. But when he was inside, he tried to measure it with a 100-foot measuring tape, and he ran out of tape.

You can read if you want the whole interview here;

www.paolaharris.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Has anybody saved the video anywhere because I'm trying to watch it on youtube but I keep getting an error.

Anyone else having problems with it?

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyncent

lol? what? your blaming the tv station for him making a dishonest statement to his own camera?

heres some advice for the cameraman. Predicting that orbs are going to appear makes it look like its completely fake. Next time do a peice to camera about what an amazing sighting youve just had. Not what an amzing thing your just about to see LoL

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Man is outside and sees UFO with orbs coming out of it.
Man runs back into house to get camera
Man tells camera what he saw and what the UFO was doing.

Not hard to imagine.

Not everyone walks around with camcorder in hand.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Very strange video, no doubt. Unfortunately with the technology available today, as a last resort, any skeptic is going to jump onto the cgi bandwagon to try and explain something away. I couldn't even imagine how many weeks it would take (and skill) to create this with cgi. Could it be some software? I suppose. It could always be. But honestly, how skillful would someone have to be to make that long of a video and keep it consistent and looking real?

The weirdest thing about this is that the objects released don't even remotely look like they could all fit inside the object releasing them. Almost they seem like bubbles being released, and then floating on the wind. They seem stringed together honestly, and floating around in the air, reacting to the atmosphere. If it must obey our laws of physics, I don't know what to make of it honestly. Of course. if it were truly alien (or something we've not encountered, like a new life form), it may not obey what we know as traditional laws of physics at all. Who knows, maybe it's popping them in from another dimension.

The smaller objects do seem stringed together, and they seem like bubbles or something very light.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join