It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security and U.S. Army Plan Invasion of States

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
when the time comes for # to hit the fan, i will be observing the happenings as i always have. i will not take a side in this and i certainly will not try to stop it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Honestly, I think so too, I mean there will be the lemmings that will go along with whatever orders that are given but for the most part I believe most of the people will see what is going down and side with the citizens.

Also, it isn't like there are going to be so many people fighting against the oppressors that they are just going to give up, it will be a bloody bloody fight.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
as it is now, people are too lazy and overweight to do anything. it would be a massacre if anything happens militarily

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Show me the proof. this is all crap till you can prove this is ligit....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
as it is now, people are too lazy and overweight to do anything. it would be a massacre if anything happens militarily

Don't be so sure. Our plan is to, if TSHTF, challenge the Federal Gov't to a Pie Eating Contest.

We may be fat but we are wily.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

That was good.

I love how people say they are going to sit out and watch what happens and not take a side, but then in the next sentence they call Americans too fat and lazy to do anything.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

You stop the food supply, contaminate the water supply, stop the flow of gas and diesel and shut off the power grid you stop the Weople.

Iraq was the testing grounds going house to house to gain control. Had you ever seen what napalm did to the Viet Cong and North Vietnam Regulars? One jet fighter can deliver enough petroleum jelly to wipe out hundreds of troops in one swath.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by amari]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

As Naomi Wolf exposed in her book, The End Of America, there's some kind of tyranny blueprint... and they are doing every step of it.

I think there's 4 steps missing in her book...

First the 10 steps:
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy (terrorism, global warming)
2. Create a gulag (Gitmo, CIA foreign prisons, FEMA camps)
3. Develop a thug caste (police, ACORN, Obama's youth, green brigades, Blackwater)
4. Set up an internal surveillance system (cybercommand, phone, mail, ect)
5. Harass citizens' groups (DHS reports)
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release (patriot act, military commision act, protesters arrested)
7. Target key individuals (reporters, ect)
8. Control the press (obvious)
9. Dissent equals treason (opposing Obama = racist,neo con.. opposing the FED = crashing the economy)
10. Suspend the rule of law (indeed)

I would add:
11. Taking guns (as many bills introduce would do)
12. Ban free speech (hate crime bill)
13. Control your life (cap and trade, federalization of water, health care)
14. Cult of personnality (Obama's cult)

Protocols of the Elders of Zion? There are 24 steps.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Gasp! And everyone voted for Obama?! :O lmao

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
To be honest I dont feel as scared as I did the first few times there was cage rattling about martial law, drafts, etc during the Bush administration. As it was said earlier in the thread, it seems like a lot of conspiracy folk continually just scare themselves silly again and again with these "imminent threats". It starts becoming a Boy Who Cried Wolf scenario.

Now of course this is by no means to say that I'm not keeping a sharp eye on whats going on. Obama is nothing more then a well spoken Bush, easing up on the more obvious elements of the NWO agenda, but continuing it with the same fervor behind the curtain. No matter how you feel about Global Warming, socialized health care, hate speech bills, etc I think we can all agree that things are continuing their downward spiral into fascism one way or another.

IMHO, we should just stick with our normal median levels of paranoia, keep reading, keep listening and preparing. Let's just stop jumping at every shadow. Keeping a cool head is how we're going to survive the REAL storm thats coming.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by RoboKy]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by RoboKy]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

Yeah, I remember what happened when we called in napalm. I called it in myself. Artillery too. It didn't kill hundreds.

I'm not sure of your point.

Are you suggesting that the US military will use napalm against Americans?

That's not going to happen.

It is my hope that you know more about the mechanics and practice of human reproduction than you know about the military, or your gene pool just dried up.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

There are somethings from Alex Jones that I do not agree with. Sometimes I think he exagerates even if he has good intentions. I also don't trust much "NewsWithViews", but from time, to time they do have an article that is worth reading and researching.

Part of the article that got me really interested is the following.

“My initial reaction is: why are we allowing federal troops to basically invade the sovereignty of individual states when each state has its own law enforcement agencies and each state possesses an armed and trained National Guard and, in the case of some states such as New York, a trained militia?” according to New York police officer Edna Aquino.

“We have not used armed federal troops in New York since the Civil War when Union troops and Navy battleships attacked dissenters who opposed conscription by the Union Army,” she added.

www.infowars.com...

We just had not too long ago the largest deployments of National Guards being sent to Iraq, and Afghanistan AFTER Obama became the President.

Many states, if not most had the largest deployment of National Guard either since WWII, or EVER in the history of the state. In Wyoming we had the largest deployment EVER in the history of the state, and many other states had the same kind of deployment.

This comes at a time when President Obama PROMISED to bring our troops home, yet instead the National Guards, which are used for emergency situations in the U.S., and sometimes when necessary for a large war if the President thinks we need them. But in this case, the oposite is happening. There are hardly any battles in Iraq anymore. in Afghanistan thinks might escalate but not to the point that so many National Guards are needed. IMO SOMETHING is about to happen.

The largest deployment of National Guards in a time when we don't really need to do that, meanwhile the Obama administration is making radical changes in the U.S. to the point that they are not upholding, and defending the Constitution anymore, to me it means they might be about to do something to further restrict our rights, and instead of calling the National Guard, They will call in "Blackwater" which uses and has used "mercenaries" to do their job.

I hope I am wrong.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

Only problem with that is, in my city all our National guard were sent to Iraq 18 months ago. There base is empty and full of weeds. I drive by it all the time. And its hurricane season again down here " on the beach". The way I see it were just FUBAR.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

My thoughts exactly JayinAR.

It is all preplanned, the decision of who was going to be president after Bush was never in the hands of the people, for the people, by the people!
And the question of who will follow Obama as president will also never be made by the people. There are others who pull the strings and we, all of us and I am not American and don't live in America, don't have any choice as it is all manipulated to achieve THIER purpose!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry that I don't have a link to support this- but am I correct (and has anyone read anything about this) that the government has made plans with other countries (like Canada) who would send militia/National Guard-type figures in the event of martial law being declared in the pandemic (due to our troops being deployed abroad)?

I believe I read about this possiblity about 3-4 weeks ago.

I would welcome input/ articles, etc., if anyone has read similar info.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

It is all preplanned, the decision of who was going to be president after Bush was never in the hands of the people, for the people, by the people!
And the question of who will follow Obama as president will also never be made by the people.

Oh no you don't.

If you are going to promote this conspiracy stuff, then you can't saddle the US people with the blame for electing Bush. Let's blame that on the elites/shadow govt/NWO too ok?

My people thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Sadly, even though I seem to despise Americas efforts for world domination, America is an extreme power house and if it goes down the world will disinegrate with it.

Win a war? More like end human kind.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
in Afghanistan thinks might escalate but not to the point that so many National Guards are needed. IMO SOMETHING is about to happen.

The largest deployment of National Guards in a time when we don't really need to do that, meanwhile the Obama administration is making radical changes in the U.S. to the point that they are not upholding, and defending the Constitution anymore, to me it means they might be about to do something to further restrict our rights, and instead of calling the National Guard, They will call in "Blackwater" which uses and has used "mercenaries" to do their job.
[edit on 2-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

I think your first problem is you are using a site like infowars as your source to back up and or even make your argument.

Secondly, how would you know how many troops would be needed? Are you a military planner, that is well versed in the situation in Afghanistan(I don't mean what you see on TV or read on the net, I mean what's actually happening on the ground)

Have you considered the fact that regular troops or other national guards troops might be returning home, and need to be replaced? It is the most logical explanation, yet you have totally ignored it. Instead opting for the most extreme thoughts.

And do tell someone who is not in the United States of America, what exactly the Obama administration is doing that is not upholding or defending the constitution, or what is happening to erode more of your rights? What are these radical changes you speak of..

Call in Blackwater? And what information do you have that suggests they will call in Blackwater in some sort of national emergency, rather then the National Guard?

Were they not meeting to discuss the use of regular troops in national emergencies?
That kind of puts a big hole in your "theory"...don't it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by amari

Yeah, I remember what happened when we called in napalm. I called it in myself. Artillery too. It didn't kill hundreds.

I'm not sure of your point.

Are you suggesting that the US military will use napalm against Americans?

That's not going to happen.

It is my hope that you know more about the mechanics and practice of human reproduction than you know about the military, or your gene pool just dried up.

Sarcasm will get you no where with me. Thank you for reassuring me that

napalm will not be used by our US military on the Weople.

It is UN foreign troops that I am worried about and yes napalm can kill

hundreds of troops maybe not the strike missions you called in during the Tet

offensive. Many napalm strikes were called in as you know near the

perimeters of our Army and Marine positions to hold back the on slot of VC

and Regulars invading our U.S. positions in the South between January and

April of 1968. ^Y^

[edit on 3-7-2009 by amari]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CultureD
I don't have anything salient to add to this thread- you all have spoken too eloquently for me to do so.

I merely wanted to thank you for one of the most important, interesting and insightful conversations I've read on ATS.

Bravo for sharing these facts and ideas. I wish all of America were exposed to THIS kind of analysis, rather than the spew of the MSM.

In good health and good luck,

C

I share the same thoughts!!!

We just to have to not give up and stick together.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria

Originally posted by larphillips

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by larphillips

Yes, yes, make sure you have your bug out routes ready to go. They aren't going to try to physically secure the city they will block off all supply routes and starve the people.

Just be ready to go when it comes time, like I said I don't know when it will happen, but its going to happen. Just be ready.

Locked, stocked, and very, very ready. While you can never be too prepared, I believe I'm ahead of the game. Appreciate the advice, though.

.... and you all just lay out the bread crumbs.

no, you can never be too prepared. now that you've provided ample information and are ahead of the game...

they wont even begin to know where to look.

maybe it's just me...

and to those who think they are going to hide stuff in the walls or bury it.. as a canine handler i can tell you that any good scent detection dog would find your cache within minutes.

Obviously, if I was overly concerned about being found, I wouldn't go to where I'll be going. I'll be easy enough to find if someone is looking. Again, the point is to bunker down with family and not be alone in the city.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join