It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck and Former CIA Employee Agree : US Needs to be Hit by al-Queda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Beck and Former CIA Employee Agree : US Needs to be Hit by al-Queda

www.infowars.com

Glenn Beck nods and agrees with his guest Michael Scheuer that the only way to “save” the US (from illegal immigrants, of course) is for Osama bin Laden to succeed in detonating a weapon on American soil. Scheuer and Beck hit all the conservative buttons, from Mexicans to the mainstream media and the worst of all, Europeans. From the June 30th, 2009 Glenn Beck on Fox News
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I can't believe what these two men are saying here. Detonating a weapon on American soil is the only way to keep America 'safe' ? No doubt if such an event was to happpen , it would establish martial law in this country. These two should be charged with terrorism if anybody, for making such remarks specially on FOX NEWS.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
These two should be charged with terrorism if anybody, for making such remarks specially on FOX NEWS.

You bring up a good point, that's certainly more worthy of the "terrorist" label than, let's say, being a Ron Paul supporter, wouldn't you think?

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i feel safer already.

Im not sure if im missing something here, but isnt there a few (million) mis-steps in logic here?

I dont even know how to break it down, but that just sounded retarded

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
One of the replies on that site was spot on....

Pre conditioning the public so that when the next terrorist strike happens, the planting of Al Queda is already set up and firmly in peoples minds, instead of the CIA getting blamed.

You'd think people would be too smart to fall for that, but apparently not.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe the strike will be in San Francisco, and then Bill O'Reilly will be happy, too.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I spy with my little eye a false flag coming, the US is circling the drain and the financial powers, are in a quandry, carry on losing money or do something to rectify the current situation.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That seems like a support for terrorism and I didnt have a problem with Glen Beck until now. No way should that be wished on anyone as the lives lost would be catastrophic. That is a really upsetting thing to hear from anyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So I tell this kid to quit playing with a mouse trap. I says "you're gonna get your fingers in there and it's gonna hurt" and he just keeps playing with it.

A passer by says to me "that kid is gonna get hurt." "I've told him not to do that a dozen times now and he doesnt seem to care" I say. "I guess he's just gonna have to learn the hard way" the passer by says.**

**So, is this when I start yelling and screaming that this "passer by" is wishing harm on the child? Do I run off and call the cops on this monster? Or would that be an absurd assumption to make and a ridiculous response to have?**

Gimme a break.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Recession/depression is always followed by war.

newsflavor.com...

So who's gonna sign up to fight this one?

I too smell a false flag operation. The sacrifice of citizens for the military industrial complex to pull us out of economic strife. It's a familiar pattern.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Come on guys you arent going to allow this treachery anymore are you? ATS is not for entertainment purposes only! ACT NOW!! Send emails to FUX NEWS AND your Congressman! FAX A COPY of the CONSTITUTION to DC !! They have lost their copy or else they have lost their integrity and they MUST be reminded not everyone in America is ASLEEP! Take a fxxking stand before you no longer have that freedom! Dont just agree and say how sad! DO SOMETHING! United we stand or else divided we fall into the hands of heartless soulless mindless gutless human beings that WE PAY WITH OUR OWN SWEATSOAKED MONEY! If you do not act now peacefully you WILL be forced to act later with violence! Think of your families! Speak out now or else keep silent when they start calling you by your social security number. You have a NAME! let them know what is and what you cherish. PLEASE!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Actually the only way to stop that is the NAU.

They want the NAU though so problem solved.

Our problem now.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

So I tell this kid to quit playing with a mouse trap. I says "you're gonna get your fingers in there and it's gonna hurt" and he just keeps playing with it.

A passer by says to me "that kid is gonna get hurt." "I've told him not to do that a dozen times now and he doesnt seem to care" I say. "I guess he's just gonna have to learn the hard way" the passer by says.**

**So, is this when I start yelling and screaming that this "passer by" is wishing harm on the child? Do I run off and call the cops on this monster? Or would that be an absurd assumption to make and a ridiculous response to have?**

Gimme a break.

Was trying to figure out how this applies whatsoever to saying outright that this country needs to have a bomb detonated on our soil? Because Glen and his guest are NOT "PASSER BYs" here. They are flat out saying that the best thing that could happen is for this to happen. BIG difference my friend. I just can't understand how you can't see that.

top topics

join