It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious circles shock locals in Russia’s South

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Sky watchers in southern Russia are trying to explain the appearance of geometrically perfect crop circles in a field. The mystery has attracted dozens of UFO experts in search of extraterrestrial life.

From a bird’s eye view you can clearly see the perfect geometrical figures: giant circles and connecting lines drawn on a wheat field.

Who or what caused them to appear overnight remains a mystery.

www.russiatoday.com...

Full story and VIDEO in the link above

interesting stuff

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Amazing how much a silly news reader and a silly choise of music-theme can really drag a otherwise good topic down.

On the other hand, that is probably the intention of the News-station.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I havent really decided what to make of cropcirles yet, but to me it seems more like an artform that has advanced in complexity and technique over the past years. If they are man-made, the ones behind them must have developed some sort of pretty good targeting devices to get them so aligned and perfect.

I recall watching this program where some of the makers explained that they only used hats(caps) with a reticle of some sort and then use the horizon to get them selves positioned with wire to make pretty good circles and such. Their equipment where two pieces of wood attached to wires wich they used to trample the corn down with.

But these later cropcircles are pretty advanced and complex, like this one and to make one like this is pretty impressing if man made.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There has been alot of crop circle news lately
more than I have seen in a short period . wonder what the message could be? probably never know.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
LOL at that news reader.

I wet myself every time I watch the clip... He is just tooooooooooo funneh!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Where are all these "UFO experts " posting their data at ? Is it just a couple of sites ?

And did this just start in Russia??

We won't get any here in the US , everyone hates us , even the Halfbreed "aliens.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ahh crop circles...you would be surprised at what human ingenuity and perseverance can achieve.I have heard all the arguments,but imo crop circles just show what humans can do if they put their mind to it,and that includes the overnight insanely complex ones.

new topics

top topics

join