It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CropCircle 5 at Milk Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Source Link

What is going on with all these Crops ? Some one making them pretty fast now.
This CropCircle maker Team must be quite a bunch..

''Milk Hill (5), Stanton St Bernard, Wiltshire. Reported 27th June.''
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9307a45f5b38.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Milk hill?

so if this town is such a hot spot how come no one has put any cameras in place?
Normally I hate the camera argument, but in this case, it seems pretty obvious that there is something happening here...

Could just be a way to get attention, create some tourism, etc etc...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I agree, cant cost to much to set up a few automated cameres over there.
I notice CropCircleConnector is the one hosting all this pictures.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9b448728af0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

That one does look very much like a replication of the magnetosphere. Very interesting indeed. I'm still on the fence about there being a coded message in the stringy long sections but there is a definate closeness to the magnetosphere's shape.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
lmfao no doubt it's alien made.

Notice the weird symbol that look's as if it is a heart....
With what appears to be N heart's S

I think the design is to complex for human's to make so it has to be alien's telling us they love N...S.

Just saying lol

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It could be a twisted plot to make some cash, I'm certain money's being made.. I don't really care about who's making the circles anymore, I'm just curious as to what they mean.

They appeal to the innate human curiousity, this much is obvious. We love a good mystery novel.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle probably made a few bucks off of it..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

That one does look very much like a replication of the magnetosphere. Very interesting indeed. I'm still on the fence about there being a coded message in the stringy long sections but there is a definate closeness to the magnetosphere's shape.

It could be their written language. If so then I wish they would have done it in English lol!

In reply to the OP this is a perfect example of one that is man made. You can obviously see it is very poorly done, but I think that gives more merit to the mindbogglingly awesome and detailed crop circles like the 2nd one posted in this thread. That one is pretty darn nice.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Or it could be math. After seeing that "pi" circle, and the progression.. I doubt any alien would be stupid enough to use a language that we couldn't understand (if these are "alien" lol).

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
reply to post by DaMod

Or it could be math. After seeing that "pi" circle, and the progression.. I doubt any alien would be stupid enough to use a language that we couldn't understand (if these are "alien" lol).

I don't know about that. If we where to do such a thing with another alien race far off in space we would probably communicate in language we know. I mean how would we know what thier language sounds like? Sure I understand that many people say that these "aliens" communicate telepathically, but how do you know that what they hear from our minds doesn't sound like their language in theirs? Besides if they want us to know it's them, wouldn't they make sure we knew it was of alien origins by using text not of this world? I saw a comment in another thread re: this circle that stated that the symbols where basically too weird to be alien. Ever seen Arabic? lol I'm not saying crop circles are alien because frankly I don't know.

A mistake a lot of people make is thinking since one crop circle is man made that all crop circles are man made. Heck maybe only one crop circle in their history was alien and the rest where man made. Would we give that one crop circle the credit it deserves? That's like saying all Swiss cheese is made in Switzerland.

Personally I beleive aliens visited this world at one point or another. To say aliens made crop circles is debatable, but I wouldn't rule it out. I do believe that 99% are man made, but where did we get the idea from? That is what makes me think that at least one was not man made.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
reply to post by DaMod

Math is a universal language. I believe it highly likely that math would be the initial language of "contact", if only to provide a basis to understand something else.

You're right, none of this makes sense. The evidence to support magnetic field changes within the circles and microwave explusion cavities in SOME of the circles suggests an energetic process has created at least SOME of the circles...

top topics

join