It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill S-18 passed!!! NOT Much time left!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
S-18 Bill

We don't have much time left at all. Days maybe a couple weeks.

This will be our last few weeks of this internet before it's shut down.

Massachusetts has passed a bill while everyone was getting ready for the weekend, that will allow the state to enter your home without cause and exercise amazing powers over you and your family.

PLEASE FOWARD THIS INFORMATION TO EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING YOU KNOW>

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises;
(2) to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any building or facility, and to allow the reopening of the building or facility when the danger has ended;
(3) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated, or to destroy any material;
(4) to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;
(5) to require a health care facility to provide services or the use of its facility, or to transfer the management and supervision of the health care facility to the department or to a local public health authority;
(6) to control ingress to and egress from any stricken or threatened public area, and the movement of persons and materials within the area;
(7) to adopt and enforce measures to provide for the safe disposal of infectious waste and human remains, provided that religious, cultural, family, and individual beliefs of the deceased person shall be followed to the extent possible when disposing of human remains, whenever that may be done without endangering the public health;
(8) to procure, take immediate possession from any source, store, or distribute any anti-toxins, serums, vaccines, immunizing agents, antibiotics, and other pharmaceutical agents or medical supplies located within the commonwealth as may be necessary to respond to the emergency;
(9) to require in-state health care providers to assist in the performance of vaccination, treatment, examination, or testing of any individual as a condition of licensure, a

[edit on 27-6-2009 by juzchilln]

[mod edit: added required EX tags]
Mod Note: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And in a the few days or even weeks to follow... They will still be talking about Micheal Jackson

Failing that... another sacrifice. Perhaps... Iran or North Korea?

They're going to be talking about something else when this happens

[edit on 27-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I certainly understand the concern associated with this bill and the powers it gives to the government. These are dangerous powers to have without some sort of check. On the other hand, the governer of Mass. cannot enact these provisions without first declaring a state of emergancy. Said state of emergancy must be renewed after 90 days or it automatically ends and all powers granted under a state of emergancy, according to the text of the law, are terminated upon termination of the state of emergancy.

The danger would be a rouge governer who declares a perpetual state of emergancy, but in order for him to get away with that illegally, he would have to be backed up by the federal government. That, in turn, would mean we would likely have a MUCH bigger issue at hand.

Edit to add link to bill itself: MASS Senate Bil No. 18

[edit on 6-27-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Except this bill passed the first few days of May. If something pressing was going to happen, it would have happened already.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sounds like Mass. is getting ready for the truth of the pandemic doesn't it? This sort of stuff is already on the books in most states only sitting and waiting for the emergency to be called. Very scary and it should makes those who think this flu is a joke take a second look.

I agree that there will always be some stupid thing in the news that takes time and attention away from what matters. Remember, they are about entertainment and ratings, not public interest!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Except this bill passed the first few days of May. If something pressing was going to happen, it would have happened already.

You missed the point, which is that the Legal Frame work is all set.

This means that all the Governor has to do , is declare a state of emergency and you, my friend, are in a battle for your life.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

"(7) to adopt and enforce measures to provide for the safe disposal of infectious waste and human remains, provided that religious, cultural, family, and individual beliefs of the deceased person shall be followed to the extent possible when disposing of human remains, whenever that may be done without endangering the public health;"

Translation. Mass graves, incinerators.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

But two months ago a bunch of people already posted about what's going on with this bill and Massachusetts. Nothing changed. Just more time has passed.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Based on my own personal models, not CDC, I can give a tentative outlook for NYC as far as the flu is concerned.

Expect widespread outbreak, the black population in these areas will be disproportunately affected. Large casuality numbers.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have S&F...

I posted the original thread on this bill to get everyone's attention. That is what this thread can do also
!

This does have an extreme impact on the people in Massachusetts and other states that follow suit.

No amount of attention to this is sufficient...unless the numbers overwhelm the legislature and they back off...

I do not see that happening.

Bill here: www.mass.gov...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie

Based on my own personal models, not CDC, I can give a tentative outlook for NYC as far as the flu is concerned.

Expect widespread outbreak, the black population in these areas will be disproportunately affected. Large casuality numbers.

That is interesting. Africa is a hotspot as a result blacks have developed great immune systems. Traditionally, American blacks have always had a slight genetic advantage in plagues so much so they where depended on and valued as nurses as early as colonial times.

I think the Irish, Scotch, Mexicans, Chinese and any other communities with an high proportion of people who are O+ will need to be cautious.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
why so? i'm scottish irish and german and have O+ blood?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Central Asia and Africa are hot spots(places where disease originates and spread). People with A+, B+, and AB+ are descendants of people who may have lived in the middle eastern hotspot at one time. There are several diseases these blood groups are known to have an advantage against.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Interesting, I thought the target was mexican's and asian's. I think this post and other mass body "precautions" are a serious tip to what we have in store. Way to much planning for some sort of mass death scenario. This flu may have been lurking around a little longer than we thought. One of my family members had a very similar flu in Feb. Wiped out a healthy 40 yr. old for a week and half with all the same symptoms. He lives in NY. Just kind of creepy you know?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Passed, while people slept soundly at night...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Old immunities don't matter. Whatever immunities you have right now, they don't help you one bit against Swine Flu. Your blood type doesn't matter, being in good health doesn't help you (in fact, it may harm you,) and having had every other version of the flu that's out there won't help your immunity either.

That's the whole point behind the Swine Flu scare. That's why it's such a threat: There are no previous cases of this particular strain, so there is no previously existing immunity.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

You missed the point, which is that the Legal Frame work is all set.

This means that all the Governor has to do , is declare a state of emergency and you, my friend, are in a battle for your life.

A stroke of the pen and it' on. Just that simple.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So when we live past a few weeks what then??? Another conspiracy theory about the end of times???

I think your reading way to much into this, this seems more like a

decontamination bill if anything. Ah yes also an FYI, the government can

come into your house anyway if they really really really wanted too

regardless of this bill.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join