It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed! Red Alert!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ezkiel Emanuel is the brother of Rahm Israael Emanuel And Son of a Well Know Israeli Terrorist

Panelists warn of the revival of eugenics under Obama’s modern healthcare through the denial of care to millions who would be judged ‘not fit to live’, just as in Nazi Germany.

Historian Anton Chaitkin also alleges that Ezekiel Emanuel, brother of Rahm Emanuel, in working with Obama, has also called for the Hippocratic oath to be ‘junked.’

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Good find.

Seems our US government is so tirelessly trying to follow in the footsteps of the Nazi regime that they must have a timeline overlay to get it just right.

I prefer to die with a gun in my hands than be sheperded into oblivion by Evil humans.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Holy Crap this is crazy. We had to vote Adolf Obama. I wonder how strict the "fit to live" requirement will be. I dont have health care anyway. I dont sick so i usually dont have to worry about it. But old people? Thats not right, they paid for the health care with all the taxes.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well its what people on here have been saying for a long time. The plan is finally starting to reveal itself. Its ironic that we can be called conspiracy nuts... anyone who follows news, understand what is going on in the world and does not find anything evil or sinister about how things are is just naive...

Vive la revolution.... before its to late.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
wow,wierd how this health care withdraw coinsides with the swin flu,that means if a pandamic really hits the world lots of people wouldnt get treatment and would be left to die but idk who am i?just my 2cents

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Jesus, this makes me sick. I pray to god that the senate will quash this bill. I sincerely doubt it will. I'd like to have a personal talk with Dr. Emanuel. They'd probably throw me in jail if I approached him though. His lives about 30 minutes away from me.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In Obama's infomercial on ABC he said that people would have to be "evaluated in a case by case basis" and that in some cases people would be better off to take pain pills and not have surgery.

Health care reform will mean quite frankly that treatment will be denied based on a person's "viability" ... Age, overall health condition, and contribution to society will be factors in that evaluation.

Many people who would be healed from chronic conditions and injuries may be given pain pills and sent home to die.

Look, they have to cut costs, these are the only ways they can do it.

It may not matter to you now, but it will when it happens to someone you care about, or to YOU... But it will likely be to late.. You can bitch and moan all you want, if this health care reform passes you will not be able to fight the bureaucracy.

Take your pills and die!

BTW, several pages in the health care reform plan are going to exempt the members of congress and top government officials and their families from this health care reform plan.

Think about that for a while.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am trying to find more information about the video, but I'm not having much luck.

Where and when was this testimony given? And to whom?

LPAC TV is, of course, the Lyndon LaRouche Political Action Committee, which should give us some pause to think. I searched their site to try to find this particular video, but was unable to find it.

So where and when and whom? Any one know?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Already in discussion here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I full support the motion that American's should be put to sleep for the safety of the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The most worthless of the worthless calling others worthless.........

The most ironic apsect of this thread,is that a bunch of bloodsucking parasite politicians,lawyers and bazillionaires,want to point at the people who helped them get rich,and call them that very same thing.

And then kill them,so they can stay that way.

Which way should we point the business end of that tool now?.

If this comes to pass,there will be more people dying than just the ones who are denied care.

And rightly so.

Maybe not,americans are pretty stupid.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ahh sorry

here check this thread out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is already being discussed in the other thread BUT i'll say what i said there:

I don't know about this. Although Obama's healthcare plan is highly flawed, comparing all this to Nazi Germany is a bit EXTREME...IMO

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So if this should happen to go through, who will do the jobs that these people did? So they wipe out all the poor, weak, elderly, and the sick?

On another note, what constitutes poor(how poor), elderly(what age), sick(how sick), weak(sheeple?)?

You kick the foundation(people doing the jobs that others don't want to do) out and the top will surely fall.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is the same topic, posted three hours later, as this thread. Why are they both on the front page? There must be enough going on that we don't have to waste our time on competitions between threads of the same topic.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Heartbreaking that people would do such a thing to their fellow man.

We live very close to a very poor area.
There are some rather rough folk there and a few 'delinquent' goings on now and again.

BUT, never in their wildest dreams would these people from this very deprived area get together and decide that another group of people should all be deprived the very right to live!

And yet, in our world, we have a super priviliged, super rich, genetically devoid of humanity, group of people who would not only rob everyone else of their very possessions, food, necessities of life, but life itself.

So, which group is more deserving of the title 'great and good'?

It is not the Elites!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
you always cant fix ills with a doc's blade. some people should have pills instead of going under the knife. and who are going to be better of dead? the old man or woman or aids or the mentally ill or maybe just the people that dont like what the gov't says. there might be some dead govt workers if they say my loved ones are better off dead

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Yeah, let's hope he starts with his "Brothers" hahaha

Unfortunatley, he'll probably target white, white collar, blue collar, and other whites specifically... I always said that they want racial genecide. Since they think we are being oppressive towards them...what a f'ng joke!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

W, several pages in the health care reform plan are going to exempt the members of congress and top government officials and their families from this health care reform plan.

Of course it will exempt them, don’t be ridiculous!

Oh wait, this isn’t a Saturday Night Live skit.

Holy cow...

It’s just mind-boggling...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh, thought I'd add that social security was just another Ponzi scheme. When fellas like Madoff get word of these Fed. govt. travesties they ask themselves, why not me?

There is Reason for the Golden Rule and the ideals of living the Golden Mean. Many minds came to this conclusion only for a few Tyrants to brush aside at their convenience.

Back to the basics and a true system of Justice?

A Revolution is long over due.

Your politicians in the post powerful and 'effective' postions of authority were most likely put there to mind you while looking after the interest of 'another'.

Their wall of secrecy is crumbing and the people demand justice.

What are the NWO folk to do with themselves now?

The drama goes on. For those who watch soap operas, this one is it though you'll have to go online to find it. The difference is, this soap opera is for real and may determine how long one has to live. I would advise the soap opera/reality tv folks to tune in for their own good. Spread the word while they still have a Choice?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join