It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the order of Melchizedek

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The hidden meaning of the resurrection of Lazarus..... 32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled,
34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.
35 Jesus wept.
36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he aloved him!
37 And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?
38 Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a astone lay upon it.
39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the aglory of God?
41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I athank thee that thou hast heard me.
42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast asent me.
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, aLazarus, come forth.
44 And he that was adead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a bnapkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.
46 But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done.
47 ¶ Then gathered the chief apriests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many bmiracles.
48 If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
49 And one of them, named aCaiaphas, being the bhigh priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should adie for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should agather together in one the bchildren of God that were scattered abroad.
53 Then from that day forth they took acounsel together for to put him to bdeath.

Jesus had sufficient notification of the illness of Lazarus and of his death to arrive in time to heal him or to resurrect his newly dead body, yet he delayed until Lazarus had been four days dead

Twice Jesus "groaned in the spirit" at what was eerily a precursor to his own demise, the stone being rolled away from the tomb and the burial cloths removed.

Because of this resurrection and the number of people who witnessed it gave Caiaphas, the High Priest of that year, the idea of sacrificing Jesus as the "sin offering" for Israel.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Aren't some of these quotations from Mormon doctrine?

The Mormons have an Order Of The MelChiezidak Priesthood (spelling arg)
only men allowed in that club.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
24 ¶ When Pilate saw that he acould prevail nothing, but that rather a btumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this cjust person: see ye to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His ablood be on us, and on our children.
26 ¶ Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had ascourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the acommon hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers.
28 And they stripped him, and put on him a ascarlet robe.
29 ¶ And when they had aplatted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a breed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
30 And they aspit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.
32 And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.
33 And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of aa skull,
34 ¶ They gave him avinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
35 And they acrucified him, and bparted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my cgarments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
36 And sitting down they watched him there;
37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39 ¶ And they that passed by areviled him, wagging their heads,
40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the atemple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the bSon of God, come down from the cross.
41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43 He atrusted in God; let him bdeliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the cSon of God.
44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, acast the same in his teeth.
45 Now from the sixth hour there was adarkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, aMy God, my God, why hast thou bforsaken me?
47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for aElias.
48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with avinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
50 ¶ Jesus, when he had cried again with aa loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the aveil of the temple was brent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did cquake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the agraves were opened; and many bbodies of the csaints dwhich slept earose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the aholy city, and appeared unto many.
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

[align=center]The passing of the chosen High Priest of God is a wondrous thing.....Compare the events of the death of Christ with the passing of the mantle from Elijah to Elias[/align ]11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a achariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and bElijah went up by a cwhirlwind into heaven.
12 ¶ And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the Lord God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they aparted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.
15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of aElijah doth brest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.
These sacred garments come with their own power. Jesus was dead, He was separated from the Father by the burden of sin. This raises the question of what power was able to rip the four inch thick, sixty foot high veil in the temple from top to bottom? What power rent the earth, darken the skies and raised some of the dead? Who was the sentient force that directed that power......and restrained it.

These magical paraphenalia could not be passed to Caiaphas, they could not be seen by the soldiers to be wagered over nor could they fall to the ground at the foot of the cross.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hey RiverGoddess, yes they are. The search for knowledge is an ongoing process, each finding their own way and hopefully sharing that knowledge freely and with love.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is a video showing the part of the actual recovery of Christ's dna from the stony soil under Golgotha just outside Jerusalem. From the information already posted on this thread, i had determined that it was much more likely Christ was under Golgotha than above it.

(click to open player in new window)

[e6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the away, the btruth, and the life: no man ccometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had aknown me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the aFather; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the aFather, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am ain the bFather, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that abelieveth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I bgo unto my cFather.
This is from the gospel of John chapter 14, I wholeheartedly reccomend that you read the whole book of John and most importantly accept each and every word uttered by Jesus as the LITERAL truth, because it is.edit on 103030p://pm3012 by debris765nju]

[edit on 123030p://am3011 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
This is a video showing the part of the actual recovery of Christ's dna from the stony soil under Golgotha just outside Jerusalem.

No it doesn't.

It shows blurry images of nothing.

If you really believe what you posted above, then you need to seek some psychiatric help. I'm not saying it as an attack, I'm saying it because you are showing some disturbing signs.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
crazy mormon doctrine.....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
ok lets try to get to the bottom of this shall we.

in simple non complicated jargon just tell the rest of us what it is exactly that your are trying to do here?

NOW i said NON COMPLICATED. so dont go pasting pages out of bibles because im not going to read it, in fact im pretty sure nobody will.

just tell us in your own simple words what you want.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

After the successful recovery and revitalizarion of Christ's dna and inadvertantly the regalia of the High Priest, The Way made it's presence known. Here is the video of that occurence.

[edit on 073030p://am3022 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
It was a blur and they say I will not miss the left side of my face.....

no but your clearly missing something. your either not playing with a full bag of marbles or this is a prank. i hope for your sake its the latter. good day to you sir.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Thank you for your reply and the heads up, my system was low on virtual memory and uploaded the wrong video. Your remarks allowed me to correct that oversight and I hope this video will make more sense to you.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Very interesting.

The order of Melchizedek, has always caused me pause.

Why?

Well, the book "Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults", by Jacques Vallée.

If one reads that book, you'll see why. Its a mind blower indeed.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
look im a curious person by nature i think 99% of people here are. but im also not stupid or dont think i am so please just come out and say what you want to say.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0e0a5159568.jpg[/atsimg]Back to the subject at hand.....Another sacred relic that I found I had recovered at the resurrection was the Miter of a High Priest. As you can see from the photograph's, I wasn't carrying these articles, I was wearing them........this caused me a great deal of consternation. I believe in God, that Jesus was his only begotten Son and I am very happy to have things that way.

Jesus was killed at the instigation of Caiaphas the High Priest, a corrupt and specious man. It is my belief that the Christ needed to be resurrected by a High Priest after the order of Melchizedek in order to balance things out. Correcting the wrong thing by doing the right thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I appreciate that you are trying to enlighten others. You should let go of this connection and understand its of lower vibration. You should be at one with source and have no need to go through a another to reach this source.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi/

The Order of Melchizedek....

Your first post somewhat makes sense, but you lost me after all those images you have displayed,otherwise i am more tired then I thought I was,well I have been on the computer for awhile, but....

The Old Testament is a pre-figuration of the New Testament!

Jesus Christ didn;t need anyone to resurrect Him,especially the high priest you spoke about.
Melchizedek a pre-figurement of Christ.
Abraham of the Old Testament received unique blessings from God.
Abraham made an act of submission to a mysterious priest, Melchizedek, offering him a tenth of the spoils from his victory.
I think i wrote about this.....
www.belowtopsecret.com...
Some other post on Melchizedek!

ICXC
helen

In this specific instance, Abraham is venerating Christ; Christ offers bread and wine to Abraham, and he offers himself to God.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hi helen670, right now i am trying to bring forth the role of the High Priest of the order of Melchizedek into current events. A priest that can speak directly into the ear of God, create calamities and even call out the angel of death to slay the first-born of an entire nation.....or planet. This video was made today.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Hi/

What are you trying to do?
Are you serious?
My computer unfortunately is playing up, so I cant view it!

Are you some sort of a prophet?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hi Helen, Have you ever started out doing one thing and find that in doing that one thing, you have actually ended up doing other things as well? Am I some kind of prophet? I have photograph's of me attired in the mantle of Elijah and Elisha but does that make me a prophet? To my mind, these are the garments of the Christ, as others have noted, i too am unworthy to lace his sandals. I don't have the answers because even the questions are new to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is just, kind of creepy.

What exactly is that on your left shoulder in that first video?

Because I'm quite sure that it's not "Jesus' DNA".

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join