It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the order of Melchizedek

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I don't understand what your trying to say either. And the pictures are meaningless. All I'm hearing is what sounds like the musings of a person who may need psychological help. Well I've gotta go. Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yeah it's all total LDS which is fine, but I don't understand what he thinks he's getting across.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

if this guy is a Mormon, he's not representing the Church..

a second line for my response to your one line..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

I guess you will just have to supply your own answer since I am restricted to the truth.

I am not Mormon, nor am I muslim or Jew. The fact is I practice no religion outside of that stated in the threads title.

Many people live under the presumption that what was accepted as "truth" in the past will continue to be accepted as such in the future.

People have believed that Jesus was resurrected and ascended to Heaven nearly 2000 years ago. I believe that those belief's are soon to be shaken to their very foundations........

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

what exactly are we supposed to be seeing in these pictures and videos????? what is it that YOU THINK you are seeing. because all i can see are badly pixelated colours. and the video is just video of a still picture. what started out as idle curiosity has turned to concern about the state of your mind. to have an idea is one thing but to make stuff up and pretend to see what isnt there and tell people you see something that is clearly not there means you have just stepped off the radar. my only advice to you is to remember who you are and who you were before you cracked. or else there will be no coming back. of course if this is just a stunt to get attention you need to ask yourself why someone would need to go to such measure to get attention this badly. you clearly need help regardless of what role your playing and i hope you get it.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Your thinking and mine are more closely aligned than you could possibly imagine. My problem is that this is something I cannot walk away from, it is occuring to me now. When a person loses touch with reality they should not be able to photograph it. Those pixilations and odd colors should not be in any picture, much less all of them.

These photographs are taken with a new webcam purchased less than a week ago in an attempt to get better resolution or do away with them completely. I have half a dozen perfectly good webcams that record the same thing.

Yes, I know the subject of some of my video's come from a single photograph.....the purpose is to call attention to aspects of those pictures that possess faces and forms that i feel are supernatural. It is relevant that i know that they are supernatural, not me.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is an original photograph taken with my new intel webcam, my favorite of all the cameras I own. The photo has been enlarged for this presentation but that is all.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
so your saying the bad quality of the video is a direct result of the supernatural element of this subject. and as such any attempt to record such phenomena always result in the same quality? well i would suggest you try different types of cameras such as infra red or night vision. just as a start. if all these fail try Kirlian photography.

still your asking for a leap of faith. so if i am to understand what your saying are you trying to determine the if what you are experiencing is some form of commune with god? no offense but thats a story not a lot of people are going to buy without some form of evidence.

what information do you offer.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I like your way of thinking....Let me throw this into the mix, I don't want to be the antichrist. If I were carrying the articles of the High Priest which gravitate to the Son of God and mine was the only physical body present is an understandable necessity. This is a large gray area, there are many interlocking scenarios.

There are nearly 300 texts called the pseudiepigraphia, the apocrypha of the old and new testament that provide this information that gives one an insight into the events that were occuring.

Sorry for the digression but it is imortant to point out that Golgotha was a sacred spot in the center of the world and it is the only feasible idea that both Sons of God would be intered together. The only possible way to hide the body of Christ was to inter him with the remains of Adam and Eve, along with the head of Goliath that was also said to be entombed there.

Our interest was in recovering as much of the dna from the soil where the body of Christ decomposed and the key to heaven had to be. "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." and the dove from Heaven that came down to Jesus with that key. This was our mission........resurrect Jesus and reactivate the Key to send his remains to Heaven. This job he had tried to teach his disciples to do, finally the realization came to him that it wasn't going to happen...The disciples fled for their lives, the body of Christ was lost to history of man. Golgotha was not just any site It contained the Head of Adam which was sanctified by the blood Christ which flowed down the cross, through the stony soil of Calvary and unto the brow of Adam, cleansing him of the original sin. While it doesn't say so specifically, Eve too was sanctified because she asked God to allow her to die and be buried with Adam, her husband of nearly 1000 years. Eve was after all a daughter of God.

One of the things that mankind either forgot or never knew is that God created living things....it was the pattern, things were not supposed to die, the earth itself was (and is) alive. When Cain slew Abel and tried to bury his body, the earth cast Abel's body out of the hole and cried out to God.

God told the Patriarch's when to die and they often talked to their descendants after their death. Death was not a preordained event, it was a condition of sin. My ascerbic sense of humor provides this scenario..."well i'm almost a thousand years old and I still feel pretty good, but God told me it was time for me to die, so here is my farewell address, private instructions, foretelling of the destruction of the world and what to do with my head before and after the flood. Well, I guess i'll go over to the cave and be dead.....by the way, keep a lamp burning, okay? Remember......this was the beginning of this cycle of creation and things were overlooked. When Adam and Eve were evicted from Eden, they had to beg food from God. He finally taught them to farm and to raise their own food. This experiment nearly killed them because He had forgotten to give them orifices to remove waste from the body. Actually Adam and Eve died a number of times and had to be resurrected.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
this is all fascinating reading but so far all you have offered is a story.

let me throw THIS into the mix. do you really think people that do bad things think they are doing bad things? i would suggest that 99% of them dont think themselves evil or bad. what makes a bad person bad isnt the fact that he does things that hurt people its the fact that when he hurts people he justifies his or her actions.

anyway i dont want to get sidetracked. my point is your playing a dangerous game. walking a razors edge, are you sure you want to go down this path? you do realize there can be no return once you turn that corner. just remember this" there isnt a more driven man, a more powerful ally than one that thinks he is doing god's work "

good luck with your quest whatever it is. you will need it.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Thanks TL, i like your way with words. Moses was reticient as well, It is a thankless job and i would not do it for any amount of money, but it has never been about that. I hate talking to people, being in a crowd or being a message
bearer for anyone. However, my younger brother is a magician........

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

(click to open player in new window)
The mission to recover the dna was a success as evidenced by the second head that was connected to my body on the left shoulder near my neck. I do not want to give the impression that this was a quick simple operation, I practiced it many, many times. failure was not an option. My eyes, another's hands operating together in different times and different places and in such a way as not to attract notice. We knew we were successful when "the way" appeared. It was sort of like a multi-dimensional conveyor belt with an attitude, but it kept changing appearance. It must have needed an anchor for our dimension because it secured itself to my left temple. All this is on the slideshow....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
wait wait wait... you have a HEAD growing out of your shoulder? did I read this right? Are you sure this isnt a deformity? I'm not trying to be rude or joke or anything I'm just wondering...

Have you had this all your life? Or is it something just showing up now?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The7thLetter
wait wait wait... you have a HEAD growing out of your shoulder? did I read this right? Are you sure this isnt a deformity? I'm not trying to be rude or joke or anything I'm just wondering...

Have you had this all your life? Or is it something just showing up now?

No. It is only there in these horribly mangled webcam images. It isn't real.

Here is a tip:

Get a real, high quality digital camera and produce the same effect.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The7thLetter

Mine being the head on the right and the larger of the two....You really need to read the entire article because it is among the top ten events since creation. There are more photo's like this one here on ATS "my pictures'

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow ... After viewing your videos , I have to say that what and how you have captured with your webcam (5 second delay?) is one of the most amazing pieces of Instrumental Transcommunication I have ever seen . Please post how you do this ... I realize that a web cam can be manipulated , but how exactly ? This stranger would like to know !

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
1. Not readable, at least to any degree of comprehension

2. Pictures make no sense

3. Prove it

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by Tamahu

[align=center]I am not Mormon,
Thank you! thank you! for clearing that up.
No sense in dragging a religion through the mud because of ome nutjobs musings...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Not that the outcomes of the mind-control tactics imposed by the Mormon church(and other similar elitist-controlled institutions) are much less nut-job-ish than what's going on with the author of this thread though right?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Not that the outcomes of the mind-control tactics imposed by the Mormon church(and other similar elitist-controlled institutions) are much less nut-job-ish than what's going on with the author of this thread though right?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Tamahu]

You must have alot of experience with the Mormon church or you must know alot of their members closely...do share your personal experience to gain such knowledge.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join