It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops
reply to post by Magantice

I need to contact the council to help my own issue, how do I do that?
thanks

A couple times per year they often manifest into goat bodies and travel to Beijing. I would look there first.

Also, when searching for the council, make sure you remember that they don't exist.

Seriously, why is this thread still alive?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

I took a chance coming in here to answer questions but I did it in love with the hope that it would lead to a deeper understanding. Shame on you nine0099 for being snarky. Its one thing to disagree but there is an ATS way to do it. Bless you nine. Bless you.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by madness

Hi Alan,

I find truths mixed in with 'illusion' (theory).

If you have a specific question please let me know.

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

Hi ZosoMike, I see the same thing as the last site I overlooked. I'm somewhat already familiar with David Wilcock.

Some truths mixed in with "illusion" coming from human perspective/perception/understanding/speculation/theory.

Best Regards!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi Fiatlux,

By using your example, that is like saying, we are not able to pick up any kind of karma during our life time, because we are being stopped from doing such things. We either pickup or drop karma during a given life time by our actions.

Interesting you bring this up, have you ever considered some of what your experiencing/going through now in this lifetime has something to do with past debts in other existences/lifetimes.

Yes, we may be watched during our life, but that does not stop us from making choices that affect our life, good or bad.

Free-agency/free-will is never taken away even from children that are being babysat/cared for but if a teacher anticipates/knows something in advance they ultimately decide to allow/let it happen or not. If some corrupt/evil individuals decide to start a nuclear war with intent of destroying all life on this grain of sand planet called (Earth) they will of course be “stopped”. Such events among other actions according to the Teachers/Creators/Designers are known and can/will be prevented. It’s not the children’s playground remember but those who designed/setup the playground for specific reason/purpose for the children to learn the lessons necessary in life.

You forget, that is why we are here, to work off any bad karma we may have pickup over any given life time.

Your correct in saying this, all actions have eventual consequence to each action, there is a balance found in all things and balance to the law of action to consequence. At times children get ‘out of hand’ some unknowingly through being unlearned or taught a certain particular methodology/way of life. Children learning usually go through falling before they take their first few steps, it’s a process of growing/learning/walking. Falling and suffering/hardships/tribulations (Trial and Error) that is what takes place and this is a process for the time being especially for those on planets such as earth that are here for specific reason/purpose to fix their weaknesses, account for past error and take consequence to action. There is nothing wrong with being on planet earth or going through this trial/error process, every new ‘child’ goes through (Trial and Error) and nobody learns how to walk instantly on their first step. (Baby-steps) is what’s it’s all about. The ‘soul’ must be purified and there are many ways of doing this, the Teachers/Creators/Designers know how/all things work especially about each individual ‘soul’ experiencing life on this planet. They know what’s best/right for each individual and what they need to experience/go through in order to help them conquer make weakness become strengths.

That is my opinion. It doesn`t make me wrong, and it doesn`t make me right, and the same goes for you.

Everyone is entitled to their own free-opinion/choice you know that as well as I do and at the same time most of what your saying is exactly what I’m saying just in a little different way from different perspective/perception/angle/view.

It is our choice to believe any way we want, right or wrong. If either one of us is wrong, then it will be a longer climb back to where we need to be. And if either one of us is right, well, you get the picture.

I think we both know simplicity BLACK from WHITE and RIGHT from WRONG. This life really all boils down to ‘doing the right things’ living a better life and making the right choices. It all comes down to the ‘HEART’ and ‘Soul Intent’ of an individual. That is all that counts and the rest of everything is much greater than just ‘you’ or ‘me’. It’s not about you or me but making the ‘right choices.’

It`s not up to you or I to say which of us has the correct way.

ALL ‘souls’ coming down to earth deep down inside know what is correct/right and what is ‘right’ from ‘wrong.’

And it`s also not up to any one of us to push our ways onto others.

We agree on just about everything thus far from a different perspective/angle/view and I have never pushed any of this information on anyone. Everyone was free to pass up this thread in fact the ATS moderators even placed it in the ‘Gray Area” as important as this information is and keep in mind it’s users like yourself that are “Asking me the questions” I am merely taking time out of my own schedule/life and ‘answering them.’

We can give our opinions, and that`s fine, but to get others to follow in our footsteps, and to do as we do and think, no, our own answers are within us.

I agree 100%

My answers are not for you or anyone else, anymore then your answers are for me or anyone else.

Agreed, consciousness and a higher level/state of awareness/consciousness and one can use whatever word they choose for this but everything must come/be realized within each individual ‘soul’. Your path/journey to a higher awareness/state of consciousness will be different than everyone else’s and so will mine. That is why we each have our own individualized ‘life path’ ‘journey’ experience. Have you ever wondered why some people are born blind and others into starvation? Was it by random/change or was their a specific reason/purpose by design? All things remember have reason/purpose whether seen realized or not, there is no such thing as random, chance, coincidence or accident from an eternal view/perspective coming from the Eternal Teachers/Creators/Designers. If something happened by chance it was simply allowed to happen and with no affect on the eternal perspective/outcome/direction of a ‘soul’ or ‘planetary system’ in general. It’s not as if all things are being pre-planned in specific/precise/exact detail for each individual ‘soul’ person in life but things happen and are decided upon. Things such as what comes, what goes, when/how/where and the children are aloud to mess around/play around hurt each other and themselves if needed all part of the learning experience and partly due sometimes to past consequences/debt that needs to be paid up for (reconciliation) past actions but mostly due to learning/progressing/advancing. Nothing wrong with kids learning how to walk or run, they might fall and hurt themselves or play outside and cut themselves but in the long run they end up ‘growing’ and becoming more aware/learned. So it is within humanity’s reach and the rest of mankind on planets like earth.

We are not controlled by others, only the laws of the creator control us.

You see-we see things in the same ‘Light” after all as I previously stated, Laws of the Teaachers/Creators/Designers that are laws of balance found within all things Light to Dark, Day to Night, Good to Evil. No accidents or coincidence according to the ‘Laws’ of the Teachers/Creators/Designers that SEE ALL THINGS. Past/present/future according to current human understanding/perspective/perception/consciousness. Earth is like a “movie” that has been watched before being released in the theatres, those who lived/experienced that movie lived it out believing it was taking place as they experienced/lived it. In the meantime what they cannot ‘See’ is that the Teachers/Creators/Designers/Producers of this movie/film designed it/set it up and watched it even before it was filmed. You-yourself could have watched/experienced your own life before you actually experienced/lived it and viewed all that you would go through in this lifetime if the Teachers/Creators/Designers allowed you to view/see it.

People must choose their own path to follow in each life, whether it is right or wrong. That is why when people ask me how I found my answers, and when I tell them how I do it, they always want to do the same thing that I do, and I tell them not to.

We agree, but sometimes when someone says ‘I found my answers” doesn’t necessarily mean that person found the answers themselves maybe only realized the answers. The answers have been given to us and are given to us sometimes in many unseen/unrealized ways for a specific reason/purpose by design. It’s like walking a dog to an area where there is water for the dog to drink and the dog claiming it found the water all on it’s own. Every ‘soul’ is being guided whether they see/realize it or not so keep in mind it’s not always ‘us’ discovering/finding new things or even inventing them but we are basically realizing them or brought to them for specific reason/purpose. That is not to say we are dogs on a chain as we do have freewill/free-agency at least to a certain degree only to say that the Teachers/Creators/Designers are helping/assisting us continually in many unseen/unrealized ways.

I can only tell them that my way of finding the answers may not be right for them, that they must find the creator within in their own way.

Exactly

You see, our test is already taking place at this very moment, and will be over within the next few years. What we have learned from our many past lives, up to the last day of the test will tell the tail of where we are to go from that point on. Either we stay in this density, or we move to the next.

Our test is taking place at this very moment 100% agreed/on the same page!

That is why I have no fear of TPTB or the so called evil NWO. They don`t really control us, we only allow them to. What can they do to us, really? Hurt us, kill us?

Exactly, physical means nothing and all that is important in this life is the ‘Soul’, purity of the “Heart’ and the “Intent”. If an individual is doing the right things they have nothing to fear regardless of what happens in physicality.

If they do, the karma is on their backs, not ours. And what is there to fear, death?

The only thing to fear is fear itself but in truth I would say the most fearful thing to fear is corruption of the “soul” because that is all that counts from an eternal perspective.

Death is nothing to be afraid of. The same goes for Earth changes, what is to be afraid of? Nothing at all.

Exactly 100% agreed, nothing to fear but all things should be realized and people should be aware/consciously of their environment/surrounding it’s WISDOM to be made aware of things to come/expected in order to prepare mentally, physically and most importantly SPIRITUALLY. It’s time to clean out the “soul” and maintain it keeping the conscience “Light” “Free” and without guilt/regret/burdens/weight. Make amends with all those around you and FREE YOUR SOUL.

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

Seriously, why is this thread still alive?

For the 'Truth Seekers' and those who have actually followed what I have begin to open up and share about things to come in the 'future within due 'time.'

I will in due time be providing information that every human being on this planet should read at least/consider/hear once having to do with your family, friends and all of humanity on this planet.
The Teachers/Creators/Designers have allowed this to happen for specific reason/purpose. Follow along but if you choose to dismiss everything I say remember the 'Soul' 'Heart' and 'Intent' is all that matters/counts and it all comes down to choosing the 'Right' over 'Wrong', making the right decisions through unconditional 'Love', unconditional 'forgiveness' and unconditional acceptance/understanding/patience and so on.
CLEAN OUT THE SOUL TODAY!
Keep it maintained on a daily basis because today may be your last day as anything can happen to any individual at any given 'time'.
BE PREPARED!
www.earthchanges2011.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

if you're from a different time, presumably the future then you should know when this stuff is gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by ET_MAN

if you're from a different time, presumably the future then you should know when this stuff is gonna happen.

On September 11th 1991 George Bush senior gave his New World Order speech.
www.youtube.com...

On September 11th 2001, 10 Years later- we all know the picture.

11-(00)-11

10 Years 1 Month (101) from September 11th 2001.
World Towers will fall unlike any two buildings of Earthly material!
('Time' will 'expire.-11.11-)

Light/Truth - Dark/Lies
must exist within all things!

Structure!

BE PREPARED!
Clean out the 'Soul' today!
I'm here to deliver a message
for a specific reason/purpose!

Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on Earth now at this time for a specific reason/purpose and those who are here for such reasons already know inside what they must do. It is within you, all answers will be found within yourself. Follow inner feelings as your physical mind is incapable of connecting with 'inner-spirit/soul' knowledge.

The events to come have been intentionally kept hidden from the world/masses/public.

Become aware of what is soon to come, I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when. For those wondering who I am and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within yourself to know if these words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or all that I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear/prepare!

LEARN MORE!
www.EC2011.com...
Many within particular governments/societies/projects/groups
have long prepared and do know!

www.EarthChanges2011.com...
www.PoleShift2011.com...
www.UnityForTruth.com...

[edit on 21-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I`ve always known that what I have benn through in this life is about past deeds, I`ve known it from the age of twenty up to now, and i`m fifty four.

My point is to you, our realities are just that, OUR realities, no one elses. It would be one thing to come here to this forum, and try to teach others about looking within for their answers, but to come here and do nothing but post your own reality is another. It does nothing but confuse those who are looking for their own answers. Their answers aren`t here in this forum, not at all, neither one of us HAS their answers. Your reality and my reality is not for everyone else, so why continue to post all thiese things? If you are from the future, why are you here now trying to change the present? It can cause great harm doing such things, whether you believe it or not. To travel back in time to watch how things unfold is ok, but to go into the past just to try and get people to understand your realities to influance them is totally wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

so why continue to post all thiese things?

Because I know some of what’s headed this way and am very aware of the pain/suffering/misery many ‘souls’ go through upon leaving the ‘Flesh” unprepared. So my intention's out of pure ‘Love” to help/assist people.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I also know what`s coming, so why make people fret about it? This is why I find it hard to believe you are from the future. You must not have made the grade then to the fourth density if you are still in the third. Why give something to others that will cause fear, when fear is not needed? There is nothing to be afraid of. Death? Why fear it? Those of you from the future(and I still don`t believe it) must not have learned very much, or have become very enlightened. An enlightened soul would know better then that.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

This is a very long thread, I've read near the beginning and the end now. While there is merit in many of the posts, its the dark star bothers me. There are very possible earth changes ahead, with two known processes started, pole meltdowns and a geomagnetic pole reversals, and any number of things can cause global catastrophes that would do everything planet x is said to do. The trouble is planet x isn't real. Other things, cosmic in origin, such as planetary lineups (they do affect the core of a planet), cme's, again, core, energy from any source about to hit us, if there is a real dark rift, then approaching a gravitational field might be dangerous. But with the real processes, why talk about this one.

So if the exact reason for building all those underground dumbs isnt being realistically portrayed, the rest of this thread is interesting. The date 11 11 again however brings me to the conclusion that once again, whatever may happen, and "may" is used specifically, tells me that it will be an event created or co-created by the elite. For example, pole reversals are known to be variable, they can take thousands of years, they can simply hault and return to their source, there have been many aborted ones, and the core of earth heals, or.......they can become swift catastrophic events if they coincide with something that affects the core and create crustal changes of many kinds. In other words, they can be a lion or a lamb. Which is why last November, Ron Paul's webiste leaked that 9 nukes were exploded in the arctic ocean just where the core of the earth buldged closes to the surface, the geomagnetic north (actually the south) was.

So far I'm the only one who is seeing the bloodlines as prodding nature with a stick and trying to speed up catastrophic events.

11 11, these numbers are ones they like to chose for human sacrifice. Ie. 911, and remembrance day, 11 11. They aren't jedi's thats for sure, and they can't use the Force, at least not Mother's Universal Energy, which is infinite, for this universe is a part of the omniverse, and Mother Herself is the Child of another Creation, God, who is an aspect of God, a process seemingly witnout end. This is not the energy that the dark side uses.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

By those overseeing everything, are you referring to the high council? There are many things brought up on this page that are interesting. Not that I agree with them all. Duality is one that I have argued with many. I won't go into that right now though, whoever thought that idea up and tried to maintain balance between good and evil basically, versus redemptive evolutionary process wherein unity must occur for advancement of an species, which is what this universe is about, that is the question being asked, is trying to balance between perfecting the soul and a state of error, delusion and ego. Their is no balance between the power of love and those who love power. Mother is crying a river of sorrow that even the archangels cannot address and the universe is separating further and further apart each day.

Karma? This is a continual process of falling into ones dreams on death, or posing another question and setting up more lifetimes trying to solve, rather than forgiveness of self and others and making peace with whatever lessons you could learn from this lifetime and sharing with the whole. Good guy roles and bad guy roles inform the soul, and forgiveness is the best choice. Because, currently, people are being recycled here endlessly in a slave system, not learning lessons, learning what bitterness and abadonment feel like. These souls are from other cosmic systems, and are recylced by the annanuki bloodlines who literally are the same guys form Sumerian days.

The problem is, perfecting self is very hard for most people in this extremely negative 3D world, and they live in a false bubble, a matrix that is a lie, and yet, earth is a 3D living library, grass roots wisdom that affects the entire multiverse, and because of the slavery here, the lack of free will, the haulting of soul evolution for many who are just recylced, a potential cold universe is being created that is devoid of love and freedom.

There are many here that need to wake up. For they are here for a reason and this is an assignment for them. We are capapble of turning the pole reversal into a lamb. We are capable of rewriting the ending to this play and pulling in the timeline endings we need.
We are co-creators and need to wake up. We are also capable of seeing ourselves, seeing it, speaking it, (affirming/commanding) powerfully shielded and protected, healed and restored, transmuting every toxin and poison in our air, water, soil and food, doing the work we came to do. And we are capable of working with the grid lines and envisioning and creating shielding and healing for earth. We're also capable of seeing all the leaders step down and surrendering unconditionally and creating eco villages everywhere without banks or corporations, simply giving and receiving, higher education and volunteering. We are capable of developing our insight and psi gifts and ascending, reaching 5D abilities such as the Universal Understanding. All of this by seeing, commanding/affirming, and holding with emotion these freqencies and thoughts, giving all to Mother as a co-creational prayer.

There is no point in talking about lessons , or karma, since this is not free will, but a trap for many. First they need to be freed.

Double Slit Experiment

We simply need to wake up enought to start projects of sharing intentions.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
ET MAN, you have certainly captured the imaginations of ATS, hats off to you. This is great practice for if you should ever decide to write a book (before October 2011 of course
So many people on here are starving for something to believe in, and I think you do a great job filling that niche.

I know you have already answered similar questions, but if we are on this planet now working off our bad karma from past existences, then wouldn't you really be putting a wrench in the works by giving us prior knowledge to this upcoming earth change on 10/11/11?

I mean, now some people who might have otherwise perished in this cataclysm and gotten their cosmic karma might now be able to survive and perhaps put off that karma for another time, or perhaps another life. I know you stated that the souls working behind the scenes intend for everything that is happening now to play out the way it was meant to, so are you saying you are one of these entities and that they have allowed you to 'divinely' intervene with this particular reality at this particular time to warn us of this cataclysm that you say humanity deserves for hurting her for so long? Seems like if Earth needs to purge itself of some of the bad elements of humanity, your warning might help to save some of these people and put a major clog in the karma pipes.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going.

You don't honestly believe this guy do you?

Here is just one mistake he made that will tell you he is not legit.

Originally posted by ET_MAN
You can travel to a destination half way forever never reaching that destination.

If you travel half way to the destination you are not travelling to the destination as you only went halfway. This statement does not make sense. If you keep travelling to the midway point that is your destination as you did not pass the halfway mark to get to the otherside. You just kept going halfway.

This is a common mistake Humans make. People act like this is concept has some deep meaning. It's too funny.

Also Humans fail to understand the concept of nothing. Space is nothing. Nothing but gas clouds, fire balls, and rocks we call stars and planets.

The statement that space goes on for infinity are not the words of someone who understands the concept of nothing. Nothing can not go on to infinity as it is nothing. In addition there are no multiple dimensions in nothing.

Move along there is nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

Hi Whattheh,

You can travel to a destination half way forever never reaching that destination.

It should say you can travel towards a destination half way forever never reaching that destination.

People act like this is concept has some deep meaning. It's too funny.

It’s a representation of what “Infinity’ means/represents and is way beyond anything one can understand/comprehend. ‘Deep meaning’ is an understatement!

Also Humans fail to understand the concept of nothing. Space is nothing. Nothing but gas clouds, fire balls, and rocks we call stars and planets.

You might want to take a quick basic tour of the ‘Universe’ and learn more about what ‘Infinity’ really means/represents. CLICK HERE: www.ec2011.com...

When you say ‘Space’ do you understand the concept of what Time/Space really is or is that according to your current human perspective/perception/view according to your current state of ‘soul’ consciousness/perception? When you refer to ‘nothingness’ isn’t ‘nothingness’ something? According to human perspective/perception/understanding “nothing’ seems like ‘nothing’ but there is much more than ‘nothing’ than meets the eye. Those who believe they are taking the red pill at times are taking the blue unknowingly according to one’s current perspective/perception/consciousness/understanding.

The statement that space goes on for infinity are not the words of someone who understands the concept of nothing.

Not everyone is living in a nothingness little box.

Nothing can not go on to infinity as it is nothing.

Nothingness is something and even if it was ‘nothing’ it still is Endless and can go on to ‘Infinity’ and ‘Beyond’ are you suggesting that there is a sign out there that says there is nothing to see here folks move on! THE END.

In addition there are no multiple dimensions in nothing.

There are endless unseen/unrealized dimensions with/within/without. According to your current perspective/perception/understanding/consciousness we fall back on the theory of the ‘Big Bang’ with ‘Beginning and Ending’ and ‘Nothingness’ which is incorrect as nothing is something but according to your current understanding/perspective/perception/consciousness “nothingness’ might make sense TO YOU/FOR YOU.

Move along there is nothing to see here.

There is ‘Much’ to see including ‘Infinite’ amounts of Times/Worlds/Dimensions/Galaxies/Existences/Layers/Bubble-Universes/Lifeforms and it goes on never-ending/endless to ‘Infinity.’ When I chose to start this thread on ATS I came here intentionally expecting people to be a little more open-minded then your average Joe and it’s honestly quite ‘Sad” to come across such skeptics indulged in ‘conspiracy’ looking for the ‘Truth’ behind things but rarely recognizing it when it’s staring them in the face. When the ‘Truth’ comes along majority completely dismiss it, some of you searching for the ‘Truth’ are probably/merely/only searching for your own ‘Truth’ the one that fits your reality and makes you feel more relaxed/comfortable and there is nothing wrong with that however if you want to know if the Sun will rise tomorrow and something solid is about to happen then open your minds a little more. (No judgment by the way just commentary on my part.)

If a child is playing in the street and a car is headed it’s way, it can always choose to disbelieve the car is coming and continue playing if it so chooses. I have never forced anyone to visit this thread nor have I pushed this information on anyone. People are free to choose for themselves and I have love and respect for every single human being on Earth. (Unconditional love, forgiveness, respect, patience, understanding, service is what’s all about.) Here I am offering some hidden truths/knowledge for once and we even have 3 free websites non-profit dedicated to getting this information out along with another contact who dedicated much time & money in setting up his informational site. We are here to SERVE YOU and help you SEE what some of us KNOW.

LOOK, if you want to learn the truth you first need to have an open mind, by all means remain skeptical and disbelieving but never CLOSE YOUR MIND. If you would like to learn about things coming in the near future I suggest you wait and hear all we have to share that has nothing to do with me personally coming from credible sources that you can verify for yourselves. It’s not about my own personal message at all, feel free to call me anything you want but for those who wish to learn the TRUTH, then by all means follow some of the information we are about to reveal/release/provide.

This information is not about me but it’s about YOU and your future/family/loved one’s and we are taking the time to get you this information in order to help you with near future events. It’s easy to sit back in the crowds and talk about conspiracies but I will tell you in ‘TRUTH’ this forum will not be around long enough to continue talking about conspiracies when the day comes. Majority of the world will be left unprepared and some people’s hearts will literally fail them upon seeing what’s coming in the sky and what’s about to occur. I’m here on this site now for a reason/purpose and I know all viewing this now came here and are here for a reason/purpose. REMEMBER what I have said and shared because I KNOW this will happen and it never was about FEAR but about PREPAREDNESS/AWARENESS.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!
Spiritual preparedness is ‘Eternal’!
www.EC2011.com...
www.PoleShift2011.com...
www.UnityforTruth.com...
www.EarthChanges2011.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You know, I believe that I have finally figured you/this out ET_MAN.

You have quite an agenda going on here. You have websites, some up and running, others still under construction. You come here posting all of this so called new information, then direct everyone that you can who has questions to your website. And that is the supposed evidence to back up yor claim.

As far as I can see, you are breaking the T&C of this website by posting your own website links.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
whattheh says:

You don't honestly believe this guy do you?

More so than i believe your Ridiculous analogy. You say space is nothing but gas clouds, fire balls, and rocks we call stars and planets.
Well i would say thats something...certainly not nothing!

I dont think the human mind is ready to cope with infinity. Lets say we manage to travel trillions and trillions and bazillions of miles and we Finally hit the wall...the end of the universe! But whats on the other side of the wall?

I'll tell whats on the other side of the wall...more of something! And it just keeps on going.

I can see how people cant wrap their heads around this concept and if given a glimpse of this reality would more than likley lose their minds and simply go crazy. Probably why our govt's of the world dont disclose as much as they know...they cant even handle it!

Yeah i'm crazy...but something cant end...because there is always another something beyond the something!

[edit on 22-11-2009 by helltick]

[edit on 22-11-2009 by helltick]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

Hi Terces_Pot_Evoba,

I know you have already answered similar questions, but if we are on this planet now working off our bad karma from past existences, then wouldn't you really be putting a wrench in the works by giving us prior knowledge to this upcoming earth change on 10/11/11?

From an eternal perspective where all things are allowed to take-place/let happen a simple answer is given- ‘All things have reason/purpose’

I mean, now some people who might have otherwise perished in this cataclysm and gotten their cosmic karma might now be able to survive and perhaps put off that karma for another time, or perhaps another life.

From human perspective/perception/understanding one might understand/believe such things to be an interference/disturbance coming from earthly understanding/perspective/perception/consciousness/terminology but from an eternal perspective all things that have ever happened or will ever happen was ‘Meant to happen or allowed to happen’ WE ARE WHAT WE ARE/ I AM WHAT I AM.

I know you stated that the souls working behind the scenes intend for everything that is happening now to play out the way it was meant to, so are you saying you are one of these entities and that they have allowed you to 'divinely' intervene with this particular reality at this particular time to warn us of this cataclysm that you say humanity deserves for hurting her for so long?

Respectfully I could say, I would be stopped if I wasn’t allowed to share what I know/see and have experienced.

Seems like if Earth needs to purge itself of some of the bad elements of humanity, your warning might help to save some of these people and put a major clog in the karma pipes.

Positive forces work in the best interest of ‘Man’ regardless of where they come from.

Kindest Regards!
ET_MAN

[edit on 23-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All I have to say is this.
Rather or not the brown star coming is true or not, one thing for sure that ET-Man has said, that I feel is 100%, is this "Clean out your soul", I don't know if that is how I would word it but it is absolutly imperative.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join