It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Woman Gives Ahmadinejad the Up-URs!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
George Galloway has also been defending this regime today on his regular Iranian state tv show. This guy was also comfy with saddam hussein. Seems he like being on the pay-roll of vicious dictators. They must pay well.

This is a quote from Galloway himself which I found amusing :

Galloway once stated "I am on the anti-imperialist left... If you are asking did I support the Soviet Union, yes I did. Yes, I did support the Soviet Union, and I think the disappearance of the Soviet Union is the biggest catastrophe of my life. If there was a Soviet Union today, we would not be having this conversation about plunging into a new war in the Middle East, and the US would not be rampaging around the globe."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Another person who doesn't understand the goings on in Iran.... to do this kind of thing under Islamic law in Iran would be punishable by death. Any form of insult toward the regime, especially the supreme leader is punishable by death.

Don't you know that the person in the car is Ahmadinejad, who is President, not supreme leader?

Therefore I think the statement you were referring to is most likely an accurate account of what may have happened shortly after this photo was taken. Hopefully though the woman had quick legs and escaped.

I could call your comment trolling, but it's actually more accurate to describe it as an uneducated remark.

Give me a break. We don't even know that the photo is real. Can we demonize the regime for things it's actually done now, instead of speculating like children? Because it's more productive.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If there's anyone who who can determine the authenticity of this regarding a possibility of photoshopping, their expertise would be well appreciated here! Thanks!

The Major doesn't need any expertise in Photoshop to know that this picture is a fake. The photo is from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's 56th provincial tour when he was in the city of Kerman.

www.upi.com...

As any recruit can plainly see, it is the same body guards, the same car, and the image is dated April 15, 2009; long before the current unrest.

The photo was taken by Hossein Fatemi of the Fars News Agency, and as soon as that enlightened bunch of religious zealots finish killing off their freedom loving citizens and restore communication with the rest of the world, the Major and the recruits assembled will be able to find the original photo.

The Major is always disappointed when a recruit tries to pull the burqa over the troop's eyes.

Dismissed.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Another person who doesn't understand the goings on in Iran.... to do this kind of thing under Islamic law in Iran would be punishable by death. Any form of insult toward the regime, especially the supreme leader is punishable by death.

Don't you know that the person in the car is Ahmadinejad, who is President, not supreme leader?

Therefore I think the statement you were referring to is most likely an accurate account of what may have happened shortly after this photo was taken. Hopefully though the woman had quick legs and escaped.

I could call your comment trolling, but it's actually more accurate to describe it as an uneducated remark.

Give me a break. We don't even know that the photo is real. Can we demonize the regime for things it's actually done now, instead of speculating like children? Because it's more productive.

Yes I do know that's Ahmadinejad. I was making a general statement that was accurate, as I said insulting the supreme leader would be punishable by death, as I did not state the person in the car was Khamenei. So give me a break!

Ahmadinejad is the supreme leader's puppet. So insulting him insults the regime and so insults the supreme leader. False confessions of cia involvement obtained through torture would ensure the courts would execute her swiftly. Many people have been victims of this, as some are fortunately let go, and have described the brutality of the regime prisons. They have to let some go otherwise if all were executed this would look highly suspicious.

And there's been 100's arrested over the past 2 weeks, many may be dead and most definitely tortured if we look at past regime behaviour towards inmates.

The regime demonizes itself because of its actions over the past 2 weeks and also over the past 30 years. You simply don't understand this regime if you really really mean what you said, about judging them on this photo alone. You simply cannot, everything adds up to make a frightening picture.

Anyway we don't know the authenticity of this photo, but that doesn't change what else we "do" know about this regime.

It's fairly logically to say they would arrest this woman if this really happened. And we know torture is commonplace to obtain false confessions.

I'm making an educated analysis, I wouldn't call it speculating. We know to a large extent of the dirty tactics of this regime.

Ok you weren't trolling, you were just making an uneducated remark, backed up by lack of knowledge, and thinking it was impossible to make determinations providing the photo is real. Which we can actually make assuming it's real. Otherwise what else are we going to talk about?!

Therefore both discussions of the autheticity of this photo, the implications, possible outcomes and what's may have happened to this woman are all legitimate postings.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

wow your really no wont make a personal attack here. In a thread you created you show people in full riot gear talking about how peacefull it is in Iran. Let me ask you a question have you ever known anyone to be in full riot gear unless there is a riot? Do you see police running around in the united states with riot gear on? No do you know why they only put it on if there is a riot in progress mostly because its uncomfortable hot and restricts movement.

So to say theres no riot then post pictures of motorcycles going by them in full riot gear is normal in Iran then there government is more oppressive than i thought.

PS As much as Iran would like to hide whats going on the age of being abled to clamp down on information is over even china figured tht out and has gone to trying to control the source. In iran the source is the people and the people want the story to get out and it has sorry if this upsets you but hey such is life.

[edit on 6/26/09 by dragonridr]

CX

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Search for images of the Iranian president in motorcade on Google, theres plenty of pics where he's in the same vehicle getting shoes thrown at him by Iranians.

I don't think this is photoshopped, just an image we rarely see here.

Nice one. Hope she's well.

CX.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Actually I do think this photo is real now. The reflection of her arm on the front of the vehicle would be difficult to photoshop IMO

Plus we have so much extraordinary levels of bravery from women in Iran including standing up to basij, so this wouldn't surprise me. The women there have been amazing!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
twitpic.com...

The middle finger has been faked,but she was there as shown in this link above

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I'm making an educated analysis,

what about, for a change,

you make now an educated analysis of israel and its beautiful democracy

you're such an educated objective and fair freedom fighter, i'd be looking forward to get your illuminated insight on that

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy

The Major is always disappointed when a recruit tries to pull the burqa over the troop's eyes.

Dismissed.

Agreed.

Ive been following this and I am 100% with you here.

BTW can we get a "HOAX" Here now mods plz?

A post or so above me shows the ORIGINAL photo clear as day.

100% photoshopped

I am not blaming the OP he may not have known. I will remain vigilant however.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Well, I'm quite familiar with photoshop, and it's hard to tell because if it is...it is done extremely well. I can see her reflection on the car's bumper and that metallic lining at the front as well.

(oh nevermind, it was just the hand)

[edit on 27-6-2009 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
twitpic.com...

The middle finger has been faked,but she was there as shown in this link above

check out that photo laig, noangels apparently found the original copy pre-photoshop

sad to say but it is sexed up

[edit on 27-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by warrenb

wow your really no wont make a personal attack here. In a thread you created you show people in full riot gear talking about how peacefull it is in Iran. Let me ask you a question have you ever known anyone to be in full riot gear unless there is a riot? Do you see police running around in the united states with riot gear on? No do you know why they only put it on if there is a riot in progress mostly because its uncomfortable hot and restricts movement.

So to say theres no riot then post pictures of motorcycles going by them in full riot gear is normal in Iran then there government is more oppressive than i thought.

PS As much as Iran would like to hide whats going on the age of being abled to clamp down on information is over even china figured tht out and has gone to trying to control the source. In iran the source is the people and the people want the story to get out and it has sorry if this upsets you but hey such is life.

[edit on 6/26/09 by dragonridr]

Yes in fact I see riot police quite often at events like G8 meetings, often there are no riots unless their agent provocateur are at work

not sure why this slipped your mind but I understand it is easy to confuse what is going on

just because you see a clown in the street, it does not mean that the circus is in town

[edit on 27-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

See? You went wild over a fake picture.

That's what happens when you don't tread cautiously.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think Iranian-Green-Revolution is John 123

The use of double exclamataion marks is a dead give away in his 2nd post on this thread!

The original pre photoshop photo was uploaded there on the 25th of june and the next day the altered version with extending middle finger was added to Iranian-Green-Revolutions blog

A day later it turns up on ATS pretending to be the real deal.

Its a pathetic hoax,and Iranian-Green-Revolution is a liar

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
so what?
how many up yours
did people gave to
Bush?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I get a giggle out of people whom say its a complete CIA revolution, the citizens are all happy and rosey with the leadership, and its the US that is the main cause of this all.

I would love for them to go say this to a iranian...watch them get their ass kicked for belittling their movement.

I used to work with iranians...they loved passionately their country...but not so much about the leadership...they said a revolution is brewing, people are demanding more freedom and openness with the west.

these were normal people I worked with, not CIA agents meant to confuse some web designer in a no name town in england.

so, consider me amused when some people on here assume nothing happens in the world unless the US is behind it...what a bunch of ego driven arses whom deserve a good beatdown by the cia paid nwo ruled common iranian protester.

marshmellow brains I tell ya.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy
As any recruit can plainly see, it is the same body guards, the same car, and the image is dated April 15, 2009; long before the current unrest.

I see numerous differences in relation to the car. The wrinkles on the handlebar in the roof are different, there are different stickers on the windshield, in your photo there's a kleenex box on the dash and if you look more closely, the driver is different.

The guys riding along don't appear the same either, different clothing.

I guess they made alot of changes during the run. Of course I could be blind to what's important here nor am I claiming that the "bird" photo is authentic. I mean, what happened to her thumb? It should be towards the right, right? Of course, it is Iran afterall.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but the one finger salute doesn't mean the same there as it does here in the states.

So her giving him the bird wouldn't make sense, unless its one of those CIA people I have been hearing about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join