It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Doctor is Missing…

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Michael Jackson's Doctor is Missing…

hollywoodshooter.com

Michael Jackson’s personal physician Dr. Tohme (who is NOT a licensed physician) has gone missing. His BMW was impounded from the home of Jackson in Holby Hills, CA.

It’s being reported that the Doctor (Dr. Tohme) administered Michael Jackson his daily injection of Demerol (synthetic version of Morphine) around 11:30 am and after that Michael was feeling tired and lethargic, and that “overdose” contributed to Michael Jackson’s death…

Family members and staff say the “pain killers” that were given to Michael on a daily basis were “too much”. Michael Jackson’s famil
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nypost.com

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
so the plot does thicken...

drugs seem to have killed the legendary MJ and now the doctor who administered them is missing. Police are on the look out after the man was nowhere to be found when they tried to look for extra information about his death.

The sad thing is that we probably will have to wait for months and months till anything can be said with certainty.

By the looks of it, another legend joins the ranks of those who went too early because of an OD.

RIP.

hollywoodshooter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Jackson was murdered by the obama administration through this doctor to act as a diversion while ramming the 1500 page crap and trade scam through the legislature.

Has anybody else noticed just how much coverage Jacksons death is getting while nobody, except Fox, is covering the criminal actions of the government?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Can you blame the guy? Not withstanding the rest of the world wanting a piece of his butt; there still remains the other five brothers. Now anyone that has actually been in Gary, Indiana can tell you, the place is pretty rough. (Actually I think Chicago deports some of their worst troublemakers to Gary, but that is just my opinion.)

Needless to say, they grew up there and have a ton of money at their disposal to get the job done. Wouldn't you go into hiding as best you could as well if you killed Michael?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I believe I have heard that is false. Last I heard he was at the scene performing CPR while the aids called 911. He was also talked to at the scene when cops showed up.

I will look for a source - but I heard this on the news.

Maybe things have changed again, and he really is missing. Not sure.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

According to the 911 call, the Doctor was indeed performing CPR as the person making the call was talking with 911 dispatch. However, the doctor's car was impounded and towed this morning to be searched. It is being treated as a crime scene. At least that is what I heard earlier today on an ABC news radio update.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Just because he was on the scene doing CPR doesn't relieve him of responsibility. It is normal to stay around, or make a patient stay in the office after giving an injection. If he gave him too much or it effected him adversely he would darn well want to do CPR so he doesn't die as it makes him the cause of death.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why the doctor's car would be impounded and searched, as I heard on the radio a few moments ago that the doctor was not suspected of any criminal activity. To get a search warrant, doesn't there need to be evidence of a crime commited by the person who owns the car? Just wondering. I left California a long time ago and am no longer, thankfully, familiar with that states laws and practices.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What threw me was on the radio today I heard the live 911 call. The EMT/operator asked where he was, and instructed the caller to get him on the floor.

This is so your actual CPR can be effective. You've really got to LEAN into a person for proper heart compression. Thus, the hard surface.

Then the caller replies that there is a doctor present.

Anyone with any basic medical knowledge that was to do CPR would have yanked his ass off the bed and get him on the floor, the ground, or a board, or something.

That doctor giving CPR while M lay in bed part smells to high-heaven.

I remember asking myself, "what was he doing there, and what did he just shoot Michael up with?"

Jackson was all into that weird medicine/oxygen chamber/hooloo medicine crap.

Appears it doesn't work too well.

CX

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Jackson was all into that weird medicine/oxygen chamber/hooloo medicine crap.

Appears it doesn't work too well.

I always thought that, but i watched a news item on him last night which said that whole "sleeping in an oxygen tent" thing was rubbish. It started when he was snapped standing next to one, and MJ said it would be ok for the press to run the pic....but in good ole pres fashion they made up some story about him sleping in it.

Apparently it wasn't even his.

CX.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

My bad.

After all the other weird things he was into, it was certainly believable.

Thanks for the correction!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Last Night!! A bystander who was standing near the premises after the announcement was made that M.J. was in the Hosp, said that a tow truck pulled in, grabbed a BMW and took off. We saw it on camera.

Now why on earth would they do that so fast? And why on earth was the Crime Scene investigation team called immediately? We were told "to not read into this" but that they were called because of the high profile nature of the case.

???????

So they had the crime scene guys and the criminal investigation guys ready to go with warrants and everything..waiting for M.J. to die?

Just doesn't add up.

then again...nothing does anymore...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Perhaps he learned that he had terminal cancer and was given not long enough to make it to the tour.

So he calls his Doc for mental consolation....perhaps for a "favor"
The Doc administers the drugs so that he could go back home (as they both planned) and Michael would pass away......cardiac arrest..end of case.

But lo and behold, before the Doc could get out of the house, the family walked in and saw Michael doubled over and collapse.

The Doc knew he had to skip town FAST! He pretended to give CPR to make it look like he's saving him, but forgot to use legitimate methods in his panic..and took off before the police arrived.

The family probably indicated to the police on their arrival that they thought something was suspicious about the Doc being there with Micheal during that time... and thus began criminal investigation..
BMW is seized and they find a bag with a surplus of the drugs he used to kill Micheal,

Warrant issued for his arrest

Dr. Death all over again...

hmmm.....

just brain stormin.....

[edit on 26-6-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It's standard procedure to impound a suspect's car during a felony investigation ...

This story was all over the evening news here in the EST zone ...

This 'doctor' is in some very deep doo-doo ...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
It's standard procedure to impound a suspect's car during a felony investigation ...

Umm, no it's not. The only time a car will be impounded is if you are arressted with no one to leave the car to. Or if the car itself is suspected in any illegal activity. Wether it be a hit and run or drug smuggling, whatever. But yea, it is NOT standard procedure to impound a car because of a felony investigation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
GUys, I hate to say it but it may have played a part in his death. He allegedly had both lupus and another hereditary enzyme defect and may also have had cancer which broke a few weeks ago. He was known to be seriously ill for the past few years, chronic painkiller use destroys your kidneys and affects your heart.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

oh yea.

I think so too.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Originally posted by visible_villain

Umm, no it's not. The only time a car will be impounded is if you are arressted with no one to leave the car to. Or if the car itself is suspected in any illegal activity. Wether it be a hit and run or drug smuggling, whatever. But yea, it is NOT standard procedure to impound a car because of a felony investigation.

Right - when they wanna check the car it's standard procedure ...

good call ...

Anyways, they're gonna burn this doctor at the stake ...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
According to the LA police, the doctor is not missing and he is expected to be fully cooperative in the investigation.

His car has been impounded because of the nature of Jackson's death and the doctor's possible involvement, considering that he was on the scene when Jackson stopped breathing and became unresponsive.

/oz273x

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage
Jackson was murdered by the obama administration through this doctor to act as a diversion while ramming the 1500 page crap and trade scam through the legislature.

Has anybody else noticed just how much coverage Jacksons death is getting while nobody, except Fox, is covering the criminal actions of the government?

Would it really make a difference? Be honest. Public Joe wouldn't take notice/care even without this distraction.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join