It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Doctor is Missing…

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think that we should all agree that the next time we hear about some important person in the entertainment industry dying in the hands of a "doctor" that we start focusing in a little harder on this whole "drugs = health" racket.

Someone needs to start setting the record straight. It's happened too many times to too many good people. And they're just the tip of the iceberg! Think of all the people who are quietly done away with without anyone really noticing.

Michael was getting ready to start a new tour. It sounds to me like he had made some sort of decision, perhaps a decision to get back into his music, the thing that his life was really all about. Maybe he had also decided to talk about his actual experiences. Maybe his desire to get back into the spotlight scared somebody. Well, we might never know. It might have just been an accident. But as long as they keep treating "pain" with hard drugs, this sort of thing will continue to happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 04326

Jacko is not dead, he has absconded with his doctor in his private craft (SAUCER).

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 04326

Michael Jackson's Doctor is Missing…

hollywoodshooter.com

Michael Jackson’s personal physician Dr. Tohme (who is NOT a licensed physician) has gone missing. His BMW was impounded from the home of Jackson in Holby Hills, CA.

It’s being reported that the Doctor (Dr. Tohme) administered Michael Jackson his daily injection of Demerol (synthetic version of Morphine) around 11:30 am and after that Michael was feeling tired and lethargic, and that “overdose” contributed to Michael Jackson’s death…

Family members and staff say the “pain killers” that were given to Michael on a daily basis were “too much”. Michael Jackson’s famil
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nypost.com

Umm seriously....who cares? I don't. The child molestor is dead can we all get over this now? Geez even in death he is talked about!! RIH MIKE!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Even on ATS Jackson's death takes top honors. Pathetic. And we wonder why America is so f'd up and going down the drain. Like someone else said the House just passed the Cap and Trade legislation that will without a doubt affect us and future generations more than ANYTHING any celebrity could every hope to do. Yet for the next week all we'll hear about is some f'd up child molesting, fake butt chin, bleached skin, entertainer who died because he was a hopeless pill pusher. Jackson is a sad and tragic case because at one time he was just an innocent kid with a huge talent that was probably molested himself.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
According to everything I've heard and I admit that I've tried to avoid this story, as impossible as that is, Dr. Murray is licensed in three states, including California.

Investigators were also turning to Murray for information about Jackson's health and use of drugs.

Police, however, stressed that Murray was not the target of a criminal investigation.

Licensed in California, Nevada, and Texas, Murray was summoned to Los Angeles in the last two weeks at Jackson's request, said the singer's adviser, Tohme Tohme. Murray, who also had a practice in Houston, had treated Jackson for three years, including a period when he lived in Las Vegas, according to Randy Phillips, the chief executive of AEG Live, the concert promoter mounting the London shows.

www.philly.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Can you blame the guy? Not withstanding the rest of the world wanting a piece of his butt; there still remains the other five brothers. Now anyone that has actually been in Gary, Indiana can tell you, the place is pretty rough. (Actually I think Chicago deports some of their worst troublemakers to Gary, but that is just my opinion.)

Needless to say, they grew up there and have a ton of money at their disposal to get the job done. Wouldn't you go into hiding as best you could as well if you killed Michael?

Why would the whole world want a piece of him? Is this really what America has come to? We are more concerned about a marginal celebrity than we are about REAL issues. Iran, NK, cap and trade, the economy. I for one could care less about MJ or his 'doctor'.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
GUys, I hate to say it but it may have played a part in his death. He allegedly had both lupus and another hereditary enzyme defect and may also have had cancer which broke a few weeks ago. He was known to be seriously ill for the past few years, chronic painkiller use destroys your kidneys and affects your heart.

Codeine has these side effects. Occasionally (extremely rarely,) even a single dose can cause kidney failure.

A less known and rather odd side effect is that long term use of codeine causes pain to be felt more severely.

Morphine, which someone said Jackson was given, does not harm the heart or kidneys. It's a much safer drug apart from its tendency to be addictive. Having heart and kidney trouble, morphine is the only pain killer I'm allowed to take.

Just getting the facts straight.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join