It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enochian Watchtowers: The Gateway To the Apocolypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Enochian Magick is a complex subject indeed.
In the 1580's Dr. John Dee and his employed seer Edward Kelly, received information from communique with spirits that would set the stage for a whole new branch of applied ceremonial magick.
The spirit names where amassed by Dee into a diagram which was named 'The Great table'.

Read in a particular way, the spirits residing over different geographical locations theoretically could be conjured and controlled. These were the spirits promised to Dee by the Angels (whom he and Kelly conversed), that were to allow him to rule over the sovereigns of all the world for the greater glory of his queen, Elizabeth 1 of England.

Although mystery schools such as: the Order Of the Golden Dawn have experimented with Dee's work, there is still debate as to wether his original Great Table has been set-out and presented correctly.

The Great table has been refered to as The Watchtowers, as there is definate symbolic correlation between the great table, the Enochian Calls, and the Revelation of Saint John; John Dee was a deeply pious man!

It is not widely recognised by occultists whom employ the Keys (Enochian Calls), within their ritual that the 48 keys when recited in entirity, represent a complex ritual whose sole purpose is to open the 4 sided portal of the Watchtowers. When these portals are open, they allow passage of the Great Dragon, Coronzon, or Satan, into our dimension.
Even if only on a psychic level, this will apparently bring destruction to the manifest universe.
The Enochian Keys or calls are an apocolyptic evocation.
Have they been perfected and executed; by whom????

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ANYBODY who could decipher it and utilize it would have to be a freaking genius...I couldn't make heads or tails of it!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hi ID,
apparently Aleister Crowley had a good go at it (outlined in Diary of a Drug Fiend).
There is speculation that he may have managed to pry this portl opened by just a fraction.
Crowley and his exprimentation of these principles dates back a few years now. Do you think its possible that the strife we see in the world at the moment, is a culmination of these effects?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Nothing would surprise me and it could very well be contributing to present day problems. Others claim nuclear testing let unsavory critters into this plane as well as more recent exotic experimentation. I do know one thing and that's people who do spirit work for lack of a better term generally say not to mess with Enochian spirits as they can make a real mess of your life and are quite persistent when they decide to do so. Maybe they just don't like being bothered? If so, I hardly blame them.
Back to opening watch towers. I'm no expert by any stretch but my gut tells me it just isn't set up the way you described. That's not to say that a real mess couldn't be made trying.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

So what does your gut say about How it is actually set up then?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's a fascinating subject.
As a visualization tool, as a template of gamatria itself, it's quite powerful.
There are areas of the table to avoid, but not everything about the great table is bad. Magicians just have to be selective.

I don't think it is evil though, or going to bring about the end of the world.
Politicians sitting in a semi-circular pattern under a dome in Washington, calling in the financial masters of greed - they seem perfectly capable of that.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Can't say but I don't think who/whatever created it all left something like that open to us. I couldn't begin to understand the creator (and I obviously think there is one) but I don't think we have access to controls like that. I mean why? Just to see if we'd do it? Of course we would. Just so we would? It doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i'm gonna go ahead and call "retarded bs" on this one. this is people chasing their own tails at best. i wasted an hour of my life looking up enochian magi"k" and i couldn't even find a suitable place to start. there is absolutely no coherency to any facet of this subject. it's one sprialed end after another and we all know where teh spiral leads. (to your own anus, for those that don't know)

to top it all off i ended up watcing 5 of a 7 part series on the pyramids that drug jesus into the middle of everything halfway through part 5. i blame the op personally for leading me on this goose chase and i blame myself for allowing it.

enochian magik is a bunch of retarded, unfounded, supremely confusing nonsense that isn't good enough to be used as dogfood.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

Hi Beez,
I agree. It has been said that maybe the Watchtowers were delivered to Dee with that soul purpose.
Who would wan't to bring about the apocalypse? Dee, if he had any inkling of what the potential of this information was, could have done one of two things: 1) discontinued the work (because of his pious nature), or 2) continued on with an aim to bring it on (because of his pious nature). Dee may have thought tht huamnity needed 'tidying-up'.
The God Yahweh, has many 'clensings' of mankind; maybe the Apocalypse concept is yet another!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Could be? Maybe I can explain my view a little better. As of late, I've been of the mind that the lord/creator is pretty much hands off at our stage of the game. Although I do feel there are 'systems' in place to keep things running along just the way he chose it to. Our free will is a big player but it's within a system.

So, if there is to be a biblical Apocalypse I think it's going to happen all on it's own because preordained conditions require it. Don't think John Dee could have started it and I don't think the creator gets up one morning and says 'Well, that's enough of that. Unleash the horsemen'.

An awful lot of people think big changes of some sort are right around the bend. Of course an awful lot of people have always thought that. I dunno, my recommendation to anyone would be to be as spiritually prepared as possible in whatever way they honestly feel is correct.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You are correct , the Golden Dawn's table is off . I would suggest you read some of Donald Tyson's work on the subject of Enochian Magic .

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Hi Max,
thanks for the reply!
I've read a bit of Don Tysons work. I've got his ammended version of Agrippa's 3 books of occult philosophy, and read some of his runic stuff.
Think he is not bad, but would call him a Crowley or Mathers!
What do you recommend; didn't know he was into Enochian

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Intersting that the Jehovah's Witness magazine is called the Watchtower?

top topics

join