It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth if you really want to know it but it might not set you free

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

KK, i think you are taking paranoia to new levels.

I am self employed myself, purely because it makes financial sense to be that way from a taxation perspective, but i work for a company that ultimately controls whether or not i have a job. Many people are in the same position.

I also have a long term partner of 14 years whom i refer to as my wife, as she refers to me as her husband, although we are not married. By the same token i refer to her father as my father in law even though, strictly speaking, he is not. Sometimes i forget the terminology im using and say girlfirend or partner but it doesn't mean i'm lying about whatever i am talking about at the time.

We are all presumably on this website because we are interested, sceptical, in search of information and disbelieving of so many things but the thread and it's title are what brought you to these pages. Why try and ridicule the thread and the poster by calling them a liar about instances from their personal life?
If the thread stinks then say so but IMHO what you inferred was way too low.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
One man/corporation can defo be that greedy. As you are probably aware its not money to them its power. Money is just a bonus!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by Irishpaddy
I have no doubt that there is serious corruption everywhere, but i cant get my head round the idea that the boss is red and has horns etc etc ...

I can understand that.

The part about the devil is my own conclusion I reached. Yes its far fetched just as the whole topic is but I cannot accept that one man could be so greedy etc.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

I think man could be this greedy. If you believe in david Ickes theory of these bloodlines being traced all the way back to the ancient egyptians. Perhaps the egyptian pharos would want to keep this wealth and power in the family forever. Perhaps thats why theres all these symbols everywhere that resemble egyptian symbolism.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

One man/corporation can defo be that greedy. As you are probably aware its not money to them its power. Money is just a bonus!!

You could be right just as both of us could be completely wrong.

I guess that part is up to each persons beliefs, if it is a man or bloodline then they are pretty smart at tying things up for men or women etc when it comes to the way things are run.

I personally do not accept that this place is the be all and end all of whats possible, finding out about this type of thing in my travels led me to my beliefs along with other personal things that KK kindly mentioned some of earlier

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

I have no doubt that there is serious corruption everywhere, but i cant get my head round the idea that the boss is red and has horns etc etc ...

I can understand that.

The part about the devil is my own conclusion I reached. Yes its far fetched just as the whole topic is but I cannot accept that one man could be so greedy etc.

I think man could be this greedy. If you believe in david Ickes theory of these bloodlines being traced all the way back to the ancient egyptians. Perhaps the egyptian pharos would want to keep this wealth and power in the family forever. Perhaps thats why theres all these symbols everywhere that resemble egyptian symbolism.

David Icke does say a lot about reptillians which in my eyes might be a misunderstanding.

Im not gonna say Icke is wrong, he has a unique view of the world and I have taken some time to watch his interpretations etc.

Im not sure about all of what he says but he is pretty accurate with the wealth part and organisations etc. He is certainly educated a lot of people in the way the corruption is happening.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You could be right just as both of us could be completely wrong.

I guess that part is up to each persons beliefs, if it is a man or bloodline then they are pretty smart at tying things up for men or women etc when it comes to the way things are run.

I personally do not accept that this place is the be all and end all of whats possible, finding out about this type of thing in my travels led me to my beliefs along with other personal things that KK kindly mentioned some of earlier

Its the same reason why I never completely dismiss david ickes reptilian theory. The thing is we don't truly know who's in control of this world, all we know is someone or something is.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Now i reptilians etc this is getting stranger by the second!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The truth : people are not inherently evil, greedy, materialistic or stupid.

Then why is all this going on ?
The answer to this will set you free I say.

This link is not the answer it's just a very little part useful to prove the first sentence, "the truth":
The new Dumbness - John Taylor Gatto

The individual has no chance to exercise his judgment either on principal questions or on their implication; this leads to the atrophy of a faculty not comfortably exercised under [the best of] conditions...Once personal judgment and critical faculties have disappeared or have atrophied, they will not simply reappear when propaganda is suppressed...years of intellectual and spiritual education would be needed to restore such faculties. The propagandee, if deprived of one propaganda, will immediately adopt another, this will spare him the agony of finding himself vis a vis some event without a ready-made opinion.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm very openminded but i draw the line at reptiles in disguise!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
come on people before exploring fantasm,

look at how human society constructs itself : around casts

and it's damn easy for the very-top-cast to retain its power through ages while making itself invisible to the rest of the pyramide

this is "rational" (don't like this word though), factual and history offers full evidences of that

first you get to that cast, then maybe you have a chance to find out whether or not there is something above;

however that cast can exist and preserve itself alone without any help from above but a good education process (for their members) and a full compartimentization of society (getting very different education), keeping control all the way down the pyramide without being seen

that was my point

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I am not saying thats what it is

Dont think the other poster is either.

How can anyone really know though? Its not like the proof is there for all too see.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
come on people before exploring fantasm,

look at how human society constructs itself : around casts

and it's damn easy for the very-top-cast to retain its power through ages while making itself invisible to the rest of the pyramide

this is "rational" (don't like this word though), factual and history offers full evidences of that

first you get to that cast, then maybe you have a chance to find out whether or not there is something above;

however that cast can exist and preserve itself alone without any help from above but a good education process (for their members) and a full compartimentization of society (getting very different education), keeping control all the way down the pyramide without being seen

that was my point

When you are saying casts.

What exactly are you referring too, structures? people? idols?

Im not sure im following your line of thought?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

in marketing they call that socio-demographics group but that has to do with that consumption society that pretends to have got rid of cast
which is a lie
in fact we are all born in a cast and cast systems are everywhere and most of children of paysants become paysants that marry paysants and give birth to paysants...
extrapolate

edit: and yes there is movement, casts mixing, evolutions, however that very top cast has substracted itself from those flows (see the top of the pyramide on the dollar bill ?)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

How does one find out if this society has had them turned into an outcast- but at an early age- and by *cough* virtue of their parents or relatives?

It'd explain a lot in my case.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Are you referring to the caste system?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by XXXN3O

How does one find out if this society has had them turned into an outcast- but at an early age- and by *cough* virtue of their parents or relatives?

It'd explain a lot in my case.

Whats your case if you dont mind me asking.

I dont know if there is a way to find out but I doubt it. I honestly dont know if you would be a victim of a parents mistake as an adult, assuming you are an adult that is.

In terms of what I was told, things such as a basic bank account which you cannot function without are what you risk initially.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

of course !

see my edit

edit to answer the question of the above edit : the top part of the pyramide is not linked to all the bottom floors;

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Im not for one second saying reptilians exist, it was just an example of how we really have no idea who or what is controlling us, all we know is we are being controlled.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
reply to post by XXXN3O

of course !

see my edit

I clicked in the end there, I wasnt sure what you were on about but that makes sense, I rarely see people speaking about that and I do not know too much about it.

Ill have to have a read to get a better understanding before I can make a proper comment on that one.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

i've edited above also (that pyramide stuff being divided)

i'm not claiming that is how it is

however i'm fully confident this is absolutely possible that this top-cast have cut itself from the rest and doesn't need any superior entity to retain its power through ages and its domination over the rest of the pyramide

edit :... without being seen

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join