It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth if you really want to know it but it might not set you free

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Perhaps there is such an organization who approaches potential members in an earnest effort to garner goodwill and increase business success.

It is called The Chamber of Commerce.

Regards...KK

[edit on 25-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I thought everybody knew this stuff....

"It's not WHAT you know, but WHO you know..."

My teachers in school told me that being a social butterfly would get me no where in life, and said "yeah right! It's not WHAT you know but WHO you know" every time....they weren't pleased...lol..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I think ET's are more logical because being advanced technologically and possibly looking like us, they could live like gods among men. We toil and pillage the resources of the planet to produce whatever it is they want while they hide in luxury wherever they choose to be located.

interesting stuff

[edit on 25-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by Kaifan

Good catch Kaifan about "leaving the company."

I am familiar with OP and have followed many other tall tales.

As recent as 3/30/09 one of the OP threads about Obama being the Anti-Christ was precipitated by his partner/girlfriend and her gut reaction. In a reply in this thread, he references his father in law. Perhaps he got married?

Check out some other doozies from profile. (Prediction of vague cataclysmic global event last Sunday June 21st........ooopppsssss.) www.belowtopsecret.com...

Hey this sounds familiar.......www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll play along for now though. Wink wink. BTW I admire a vivid imagination and utter appreciation for the absurd.

Regards...KK

1) Self employed as in commission only since everyone was asking earlier.

2) I dont see what any other thread has to do with this topic, heard of strawman theory? Also if you had actually read the thread I did say it might be off and I did not say that the world was going to end I said that something bad is going to happen and the media will lie about it. Watched the news lately?

Whats wrong with the way i reference my family on this site. Not much to do with you is it..

Anyways, i can see your angle but its complete nonsense, trying to use previous opinions or posts to make a thread invalid, like many other things I think you say but everyones entitled to an opinion and thanks for yours.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi, very interesting account, for the most part, i have known this for some time now, and it kind of makes sense that organizations like the one described here exist on this planet, hell, those who belong to a fraternity on college know very well how this can happen.

My only doubts are:

- You seem to be really into the known, i mean, did they explained most of this to you? or did you get to this final theory after that? the details i mean.

- If you were briefed on this organization and met with them, and if they have a silence policy, why are you telling us all of these things? aren't you afraid you will be tracked, and possibly identified as well as your boss and since the circumstances on how you got to met them and all area also explained here, it could help in finding you out by someone who knows you or is with them already.

Well i don't belong to an organization like this one, but i grew up inside a very similar structured 'society', where the members would be put up in some places since start and where targeted for future positions since long before they were even able to work, since school days, depending on their parents position, etc, and so i wonder how can you know that much if you said no, since inner knowledge requires also a deep trust from them to you, which also means, years down the road with them, not just a first meeting, also, for someone who is an outsider, there must be tons of things that must happen before even being considered as a possible member, not just as simple as knowing someone inside, you usually go by lots of tests, some of them so staged that you won't even know you are being watched and studied, so i guess you kind of formed this theory on your own, unless you haven't said everything you know and did/do since then?

In any case, thanks for this thread, it is interesting and thanks for not coming here saying something like "i am grand master on some secret organization that rules the world, i'm here to talk about how cool i am and how much i rock and you don't, and nothing else"

S&F for you.

Kai

I was introduced and told that they exchange leads through various positions within local areas. I asked questions which I was completely allowed to do, it was explained to me as if it was a seperate career alongside whatever job I held. I was told where too meet these people after the original meeting, if I was agreeing to take part and I never went as I felt it was cheating the system when it comes to careers etc.

As I did say in my OP, there are certain things that I was not told such as who runs the top of the tree but I did ask but got no answer to that.

I have added 2 and 2 together when it comes to certain blanks yes but I dont think you need every single inch of information to reach a conclusion.

The way the person who introduced me acted also put me off, they are not exactly what would be a great role model when it comes to family (cheating), moneywise (Mr flashcash) etc.

Just look at everyday things, people make the correct decisions based on half the information they get using some common sense. The conclusion however is completely my own as I did say.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by XXXN3O

Kooky. I like Piano Reeves but what you are saying sound like you are from Neptune. How is the weather there by the way?

Yeah its fine, hows uranus?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
4) the roman empire

?

why not ?
he sort of mutated himself into vatican not so long before collapsing... that shows some will to controlling the matrix

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I feel like I was just asked to attend an Amway "multilevel marketing" meeting. Also know as a triangle plan aka pyramid scheme. I admit, I skimmed it because it was long winded and lost my interest for the previously mentioned reason.

Aliens don't come and wipe us off the planet because they put us here. Observable life is the most valuable resource this planet has to offer.

Satan is a name put to people's own demons or bad characteristics. People believe Jesus was sent to be murdered for their "sins" because they can't act like an adult and admit they are irresponsible in their actions.

Religion has turned "God" into a figure that people think of as an old man with a beard.

Science and "scientists" believe things that are real are impossible because somebody that was wrong wrote a book that told them so.

Have a good day, consolodate your post and I think you can make some good points.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

If I consolidated the opening post anymore than I already did people wouldnt bother reading it either because it would not make any sense.

Bit of a strange comment there, your kinda admitting that you cannot be bothered reading but you comment anyways?

No offence intended im just a bit confused by that.

Have a good day as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
4) the roman empire

?

why not ?
he sort of mutated himself into vatican not so long before collapsing... that shows some will to controlling the matrix

Are you referring to the roman empire as a person here?

Im assuming that was a mistake?

Well we still use a currency system similar to Rome, society has many similarities as well but I am not quite grasping how you reach that conclusion.

Can you elaborate a little?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the info it was a great and interesting read. My theory on this since I dont believe in satan is that it's all tied into bloodlines and the reason why this has been set up for hundreds if not thousands of years is because it runs through bloodlines. When someone dies then their son or daughter will take over and so on and so fourth. There is no one more trustworthy than your own family so it is only logical to assume that they will try to keep it in the family as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You've presented a good basic operating basis for any person or group that decides it needs to "protect itself from outsiders" by going secret. Most of us are familiar with this operating basis.

But as far as I can tell, what your post is really about is that you have finally come to the conclusion that this is the work of Satan, plain and simple. It seems that for you this simplifies the situation and perhaps indicates the best course of action to take.

However, some of us need to go farther than this.

I wasn't raised with a religious teaching, so the idea of "Satan" is kind of new to me. But I take it that what the concept amounts to is this:
On a grand scale, life is a struggle between God (or The Lord) and Satan. And there's nothing people can really do about that. Life has always been that way, and always will be. All you can do is choose which side you want to be on. If you choose the Lord, you might make it to Heaven. If you choose Satan, you're going to Hell.

These ultimate spiritual truths, as important as they might be, present a problem. What if Satan gets the upper hand? Then I would no longer have a choice, except death. If I chose to live, and Satan had taken over, then my only choice would be to live with Satan. I don't want that to be my only choice! I'd like to think (or believe) that I could do something to tip the game in the other direction, and push Satan a good bit out of the picture.

People like me think that this could be accomplished by defining an ideal scene for the game in terms of some sort of secular (non-religious, or non-factional) guidelines. One example of such a set of secular guidelines is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

www.un.org...

It's just an example, but it's a good one.

From a religious point of view, these guidelines attempt to create a secular analogy to choosing between God and Satan. If you live within these guidelines, you're being "good." If you violate them all the time you're being "bad" or "evil."

From there we run into the same problems that religions run into: how do you make more people choose to be "good?"

The usual (and I think naive) idea of how to do this is to make these guidelines a part of secular law (many of them already are) and then enforce them similar to how we enforce any other laws.

But we see our current legal systems breaking down under the mass of criminal activity that seems to be going on in our times. Legal solutions just aren't working.

The other idea some have had is that you could go out and educate people about these guidelines, as many do not even know they exist. Then these educated people would stand up for their rights and be less wiling to go along with the criminal elements. This is having some success. If you look at this, this is kind of like secular missionary work. If you were religious you'd say you were serving God. If you are non-religious you would say you are working for "human rights" or a "better future" or some other secular ideal.

This type of education has been successfully done even with people who have been used as child soldiers. It is a good beginning, and it is grass roots. It takes a lot of work to educate a whole planet this way, and sometimes a good deal of courage. But the people who are working on this are very committed. If you want to do something to help people choose to do right, without getting into religious arguments, I highly recommend teaching the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or a similar secular code of conduct.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I've been a Financial Adviser for over ten years in the UK and i cant start to tell you how sceptical i am about this thread.. I think you have maybe watched the Devils Advocate a few too many times!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Interesting OP, and he sounds sincere. The nature of this topic really interests me.

Imagine a network such as this, which has purely good intentions.
I get the feeling this network would be either neutral or self serving.

Something which hasn't been mentioned yet,
is that this type of network would explain the far reaching powers of the 'PTB'.

People ask, if there are PTB, how do they remain hidden. And the powers they supposedly have, to touch anything and anyone they want.

Well having a network such as this would make it possible. People practically carrying out orders and doing things without really knowing what they're doing and why. They probably wouldn't have any idea that they are serving the PTB. They would only be seeing the smaller picture, the one of a self serving group, which takes action against individuals and companies sometimes without knowing why.

A highly compartmentalized secret network. The members of which would be even less likely to speak out considering

a) they don't have much to speak out against, or whistles to blow considering they know nothing except that they're in an awesome money making secret network.

b) the repercussions of defecting are huge, not just for them.

In fact I think this is the only way the PTB could have a real working system of control.

That said, my BS radar is going off slightly. The burden of proof and explanation lays with the OP.

OP, don't be angered by posts attacking you. Stay focused and explain your story and answer the questions.
If this is real, you have some very valuable information and we'd like you to share it with us.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irishpaddy
I've been a Financial Adviser for over ten years in the UK and i cant start to tell you how sceptical i am about this thread.. I think you have maybe watched the Devils Advocate a few too many times!!!

Or maybe you have watched it that much that you would never believe this?

I am not saying ive met the devil

Its up to you.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Are you referring to the roman empire as a person here?

Can you elaborate a little?

no as a cast,
the cast that hold the power and wants to retain it

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Im sorry but being a financial advisor for ten years does not mean you would have been in the illuminati's living room to oversee all of this. Just think of how many politicians are completely oblivious to all the corruption going on around them.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by XXXN3O

You've presented a good basic operating basis for any person or group that decides it needs to "protect itself from outsiders" by going secret. Most of us are familiar with this operating basis.

But as far as I can tell, what your post is really about is that you have finally come to the conclusion that this is the work of Satan, plain and simple. It seems that for you this simplifies the situation and perhaps indicates the best course of action to take.

However, some of us need to go farther than this.

I wasn't raised with a religious teaching, so the idea of "Satan" is kind of new to me. But I take it that what the concept amounts to is this:
On a grand scale, life is a struggle between God (or The Lord) and Satan. And there's nothing people can really do about that. Life has always been that way, and always will be. All you can do is choose which side you want to be on. If you choose the Lord, you might make it to Heaven. If you choose Satan, you're going to Hell.

These ultimate spiritual truths, as important as they might be, present a problem. What if Satan gets the upper hand? Then I would no longer have a choice, except death. If I chose to live, and Satan had taken over, then my only choice would be to live with Satan. I don't want that to be my only choice! I'd like to think (or believe) that I could do something to tip the game in the other direction, and push Satan a good bit out of the picture.

People like me think that this could be accomplished by defining an ideal scene for the game in terms of some sort of secular (non-religious, or non-factional) guidelines. One example of such a set of secular guidelines is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

www.un.org...

It's just an example, but it's a good one.

From a religious point of view, these guidelines attempt to create a secular analogy to choosing between God and Satan. If you live within these guidelines, you're being "good." If you violate them all the time you're being "bad" or "evil."

From there we run into the same problems that religions run into: how do you make more people choose to be "good?"

The usual (and I think naive) idea of how to do this is to make these guidelines a part of secular law (many of them already are) and then enforce them similar to how we enforce any other laws.

But we see our current legal systems breaking down under the mass of criminal activity that seems to be going on in our times. Legal solutions just aren't working.

The other idea some have had is that you could go out and educate people about these guidelines, as many do not even know they exist. Then these educated people would stand up for their rights and be less wiling to go along with the criminal elements. This is having some success. If you look at this, this is kind of like secular missionary work. If you were religious you'd say you were serving God. If you are non-religious you would say you are working for "human rights" or a "better future" or some other secular ideal.

This type of education has been successfully done even with people who have been used as child soldiers. It is a good beginning, and it is grass roots. It takes a lot of work to educate a whole planet this way, and sometimes a good deal of courage. But the people who are working on this are very committed. If you want to do something to help people choose to do right, without getting into religious arguments, I highly recommend teaching the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or a similar secular code of conduct.

I see where you are coming from and would love to agree but I dont think it is possible to change the world in terms of the way things are when many laws are ignored, human rights laws are never going to change poverty etc and neither is any religion.

I dont see any harm in trying though, after all we are all on the same boat in life and I do agree that you can make a difference but not everyone bothers which makes it extremely difficult.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I have no doubt that there is serious corruption everywhere, but i cant get my head round the idea that the boss is red and has horns etc etc ...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I have no doubt that there is serious corruption everywhere, but i cant get my head round the idea that the boss is red and has horns etc etc ...

I can understand that.

The part about the devil is my own conclusion I reached. Yes its far fetched just as the whole topic is but I cannot accept that one man could be so greedy etc.

Also to add, if my conclusion is wrong then there is no hope for humanity at all. This will never change, nothing will ever get better and im sure you get where I am coming from there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join