It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you believe wash. tics care about Vets.NOPE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Can you believe Wash. tics care about Vets NOPE!

first off to every American veteran of any war anytime .a heartfelt THANK YOU.
i hearby declare that no one can make the claim. that our rulers in Wash,give a
dump about the America so many young men and women fought n died for in the many wars that span this country's short 235yr history. these days of all the surviving vets you can divide them up into two camps. those who see wash.s dismantling of the country they suffered for.now as you ready the label of terrorist for them, sadly
they see. it was all in vain. the other camp well it's obvious. they'll never face it. i don't blame them. damn sure don't even want to try and convince them.
why break someone's heart? that is what there trying to avoid you know. i'm sure
they just want the grave to overcome them before they would have to consider the
real truth. America's wounded? disgusting how most have to strugle n fight tooth n nail for the care they have coming to them as honored vets. i could go on and on.i'll just cut it short w/ this. i'm sure everybody has the picture.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
completely agree, 100%. It's a shame that so many have had to suffer long after they have come home, not only from the government though, but also from the many disillusioned people that are their neighbors.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This should come as no surprise, considering that the Department of Fatherland security now considers War veterans as potential terrorists and wants to blacklist them accordingly.

They are simply going a couple steps further in their low treatment of veterans than they were after Vietnam. Of course they don't care, they never did, which is why we need noisemakers and protests to show them that not everyone considers war vets disposable commodities.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

top topics

join