It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test your psychokinetic powers here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hiya, while googling Retro PsychoKinesis after hearing the word in an Mckenna interview on C2C i came upon This site and simply said; it blew my mind wide open

For instance, there is the Bell curve test to try out.

The idea is simple. It is based on a random number generator and it is your challenge to influence the outcome of the session by wanting the line go left or right. You have to select the way the line should go and then try to score as high (or low by going in the opposite direction) as you can. There is an Demo option that does not get recorded at all, the practice that does get recorded but doesn't count in the statistics and the test run that is official so to speak.

You can let the test results be sent to you for your own analysis: www.fourmilab.ch...

Don't trust if the random number generator is really random: look at the source code

I had some nice results with it. Tell me yours

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Harman]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
hi - verrrry interesting old bean..

I scored a 1 in 15 runs ?? Is that any good? That was on the pendulum game.

I also scored 1 in 2 runs without looking at the page at all a couple of times..

hmmm not sure on this but a bit of fun nonetheless

cheers

Berth

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Write your own code and test it. Otherwise distrust all sites which have a conflict of interest in doing such research.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
reply to post by Harman

Write your own code and test it. Otherwise distrust all sites which have a conflict of interest in doing such research.

I do not have enough knowledge to do such a thing but it is testabel and repeatable so there is no problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning and read this thread as " Test Your Psychotic Powers"

I have seen this site before, and if I remember correctly I have seen some things that cast doubt on the results, however I do not remember where I read that at. Later on today I will see if I can find the links. ^_^

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Itachimaru]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Grr.....

I updated my java, no idea whats wrong :S

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
first xperiment
finalscore : 22
1.375 standard deviation
significance : 0.0895
one every 11 run by chance

i'm not too sure howto interpret that

will be running more xp later

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itachimaru
I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning and read this thread as " Test Your Psychotic Powers"

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Itachimaru]

I would like to try such a test.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I did it three times.

The first I did was -22 and it was 1 in 9
the second one was -2 and it was 1 in 4
the third one was 2 and it was 1 in 2
Is this a good score?

There was a time when I could keep the line almost all the way over to the left (which was my goal) for several seconds. I noticed that when my concentrtation was broken it went back over to the right. When I tried going to the right (the first one I tried.) it was not as sucessful.
I really feel drained after doing this 3 times. If this is real then teleknetic powers take energy and that is why I was tired after the experiments. I tried a fourth time but was too tired mentally. I usually do not experiment with my supernatural ablities because they scare me. If this is just something random I really think I was still able to control it by thinking left or right. Even when I thought left when it stated the goal was right it went left.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/71c5ad41f1fd2a67.jpg[/atsimg]

I guess my power level is over 9000

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
On the clock one I got 22 and it was 1 in 11.

The pendulam one made me dizzy so I did not finish that one. What would a perfect score be considered on here?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yesterday evening i did it a few times and it went all out of the field itself and i thought, piece of cake! (expected by chance 1 every 5000 or so) but seems like it's not that way for everyone
. Maybe i had beginnersluck or something. But tonight or tomorrow i'll give it another shot and see what happens. It's fun to practice, that is for sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Not too sure about those.
I've tried each one and concentrated on them....then did them and just looked away and didn't even bother.... the results are almost identical.

Juts a bit of fun in my opinion.

like this...

www.gujaratplus.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

That is pretty impressive man! What z score did you get?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I am confused here. Is one in 5000 good? When my score was higher I noticed it said 1 out of 2 or a lower number. That was why I assumed the score was good. The lower my score;the higher the ratio. For example it was 1 in 11 when I had the worst score of -22.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Pretty cool. I recorded my results, I am not sure if they were good or not, was able to do the pendulum no problem. The clock is harder.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Ok So I think I understand this more: it is a simple ratio problem. If this happens by chance 1 in every 2 times that means I could do it another time and come up with similar results. If it says it happens 1 in every 100 times then that means a score is less random? So in actuality what I want is a higher ratio?

I used to move pennies with my mind and other small objects. I could get a person to look my way, come my way or call me by thinking about them. I am way out of practice. This isn't the exact same as telekinesis though so it has diferent variables. I am anyalzing this too much. I am type A personality and I always have to be good at almost everything. (lol)
except for math.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's about probability. A very high score OR a high negative score are both significant. So the more improbable the score the better you steered it so to speak.

reply to post by depth om

I really don't remember AND have nothing to show for it because i tried the demo a couple of times and that one doesn't record

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Ok I see so if this is real then it proves that my telekinisis skills are very weak. When I was kid a ball was about to hit my sister in the head I though about the ball moving and in mid air it changed course. I know have that power as we all have some supernatural ablities.
I knew a woman who can do almost anything with her mind yet she was very evil.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It is my opinion that stress, intuition and guidance are the crusial points of the function of the whole ordeal. So not hving doubts and other things of the same opinion are strong at this point and have the courage to go against them. Rebel and be free, practice your own believes and go with them

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join