It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any female Ufologists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Is there many female ufologists around apart from Linda Molten Howe? Not that I'm looking for a date or anything, but hey great minds think alike. It just seems that the subject to be dominated by one sex of our species.

So if your a female ufolologist (and your hot, sorry couldn't resist!) speak up

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

Hi, Boostah:
there would be Paola Harris, for example.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Or how about Jenny Randles?

I've read some of her stuff.

They are out there...

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Leslie Kean is by far the most respectable, notable female ufologist in the field. Her organization, CFI, is responsible for this lovely press conference:

Google Video Link

Also between her, Brad Sparks, and other noteworthys they successfully sued NASA, through the Freedom of Information Act, securing the release of all files on the Kecksburg incident.

She also wrote a very impressive executive summary of the UFO problem titled, "Science and the Failure to Investigate Unidentified Aerial Phenomena." Which I highly recommend reading.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Please, if you've got nothing useful to add to a thread, why bother spending the time to post?

I think you'll find that every other post on this thread has been useful and trying to help the OP as best we can.

We don't need comments like this. Try keeping them in your head. We don't want or need to hear them.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Actually I'm engadged to a nurse who has pretty much zero interest in any of this stuff...LOL but its good to see there are some out there, thanks for the info guys/gals

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ufologist ? Sounds fun
if i could make money from it in my place i would become one, but here we dont make decent money except by working for corporate thingies

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe?

No really, Ufology is hardly a male-only field. TONS of abductees and contactees are women. Tons!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Leslie Kean

Angelia Joiner

Paola Harris

Linda Howe

Answer is YES

CX

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I met a lady called Dot Street (Dorothy probably her proper name), she lives in the next village to me.

She worked on the Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting with Jenny Randles.

An interesting lady, (bit merry at the time if i remember rightly lol), but it was lovely to speak to someone with her experience in a mutualy loved subject.

She mentioned a trip to the US years ago where in a conversation with a veteran CNN reporter or cameraman, she was told about material with similar qualities to that at Roswell. He said his dad showed him some when he was younger. I did wonder how much of this story was taken from the Roswell details though.

CX.

[edit on 23/6/09 by CX]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Jenny Randles doesnt count as SHE was born a HE.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
GREAT QUESTION!!!! I would love to be one myself, and I am a woman, If I had the time, I would be game. Great Post!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240

Back that up for me.

second line

CX

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by ROBL240

Back that up for me.

second line

STARTLING revelations that the writing partner of Lowton author Peter Hough had once been a man will not affect their working relationship.

And Peter of Silsden Avenue told The Journal that he had known about the sex-change operation of Jenny Randles, with whom he co-wrote the hit TV series 'Strange But True', for two years.

A weekend nationaL newspaper revealed how Randles, who is one of the world's top experts of the paranormal, including UFO's, had been born a boy and given the name Christopher Paul. She had first broken the news to TV presenter Michael Aspel and her close friend, and TV host Eamonn Holmes.

Source: Jenny's sex-change: It's strange but true

Well thats a new one on me.

She/he has done some great work though in the field of UFO's, so all the best to her/him.

CX.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

Sharon Larkin UFO magazine UFO Investigator of the Year 2002

and leading researcher of the 1954 Caldbeck UFO Crash

see youtube videos -- 'The tie that binds JFK MONROE KILGALLEN'
--and also 'Marilyn Monroe UFO Conspiracy' for details about this
lesser known UFO incident that occured on March 4th 1954.

new topics

top topics

join