It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miltary Testimony of Huge Explosion 20 Min AFTER Pentagon Hit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Testimony from a former military man in the "Old Guard" in Ft. Myer, VA, 1 mile from the Pentagon. He tells his story of what he witnessed on 9/11/01, and a huge, secondary explosion and blast wave that struck his building.

Whoa. Now what the heck is this. I just discovered this, and it was just posted June 21, 2009.

He is seeking answers from anyone who can tell him what this huge explosion and blast wave was, which he compares as big as 3000 pounds of explosives.

Now didn't April Gallop say something similar? Could this have been the explosion that caused the roof collapse?

So what could this be, and where does he get the idea that this explosion indeed came from the Pentagon?

I dunno, but this sound like a good witness to interview (Hello, Craig?). And notice he says that he believed the official story until he saw the evidence of nano thermite!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
perhaps a 2nd wave from the same explosion? from what i've seen in slow-motion blast waves, doesnt comes in just that, waves?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am curious, as well. That day, I was home, about a mile from Ft. Myer.

You can google it, look for the intersection of Fillmore and Pershing Drive.

I heard nothing -- but, maybe the sound just doesn't carry for two miles in a tree-lined neighborhood? I did feel my house shake about 1000, that's about 20 minutes after the AAL 77 impact. BTW, I was upstairs, at an open window in back of my house, looking East towards DC at the time. Two workers below,building my deck, heard nothing. I went out, then, to tell them to go home for the day.

FWIW, I posted a question on the soldier's page on YT.

EDIT: One poster suggested a 3-phase transformer exploding from the fire...I always just assumed the house shake...more of a 'bump'...was when the upper floors collapsed.

[edit on 6/21/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Here is apparently a photo of the explosion; about 20 minutes after the initial explosion at the Pentagon allegedly at 9:37. Notice that it is in line with light pole #5 and that the cable spools which the alleged aircraft supposedly flew right through are aligned right in the center of the fireball. The burning generator is to the right.

So the camera position is fairly close to the official flight path. How does a photographer react so fast as to capture such a fireball?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3ae476430d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Daryl Donley photo

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Of course Daryl Donley also has connections with Gannet News, like so many other alleged eyewitnesses among the 'hundreds' of alleged witnesses to the official aircraft (which actually flew Over the Naval Annex and could not possibly have hit the light poles nor the Pentagon 1st floor).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c67c4c79b60.jpg[/atsimg]

Donley is one of the eyewitnesses who attest to actually seeing a 757 fly into the Pentagon (Although, the Library of Congress piece reports only “he heard a low-flying plane and saw it crash into the Pentagon.”

His most widely disseminated report was on CNN: "I could see the windows. I saw the entire plane and then saw it fly right into the Pentagon." (CNN News Lexis-Nexis - Transcript #090803CN.V46)

The LoC article adds to the confusion by captioning this photo:

Donley first photo

“Daryl Donley's first photo of the Pentagon in flames was taken through the rear-view mirror of his car.”

Which is impossible to reconcile with their narrative:

“Donley, the assistant director of operations for the National Symphony Orchestra, was the first photographer to show slides of his work. On the morning of September 11, he was driving past the Pentagon on his way to work. He heard a low flying plane and saw it crash into the Pentagon. Once he realized what had happened and regained his composure, Donley remembered that he had his camera with him. His first reaction was that he could not photograph the scene, but then he thought he must. He managed to pull to the side of the highway jammed with rush-hour traffic, stop, get out of his car, and use his camera with a zoom lens to capture the Pentagon in flames, within about three minutes of the attack.”

He would have had to cross over the median raced back through “heavy traffic,” stopped, regained his composure, and then snap the still-mushrooming pyroclastic fireball.

This in fact is Donley’s requiem. He can't hide behind the label of "amateur," when the route his pictures took to get in Life magazine and the collection of the Library of Congress, while bypassing the FBI, is itself newsworthy, especially when real photojournalists were being placed in handcuffs by the FBI when they got too close to the action at the Pentagon on 9-11.

(DoD Briefing Q: Around that side of the building where the fire is and where the fire fighting's going on, I would appreciate it if you could intercede on behalf of the FBI to make sure reporters are allowed into a certain area there and allowed access in there so -- and not being threatened or, in fact, handcuffed and dragged away, that reporters do have an area close to the action where they won't necessarily interfere with things)

Two completely different stories, two months apart. You decide. www.defenselink.mil...

Daryl Donley Fireball Glissando

2nd Donley photo aligned with the official flight path

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b54f3c8532f.jpg[/atsimg]

3rd Donley photo

4th Donley photo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1dc001a40b8e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6/22/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This might be the explosion, although it doesn't seem to be as big as others are describing. Occurs at 1:14 in this video, in a Fox news report on scene.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
And further confirmation:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on Mon Jun 22nd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It is interesting. Perhaps the video equipment didn't pick up on the full blast.

but alot of other people reported it.

top topics

join