It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama is an Indigo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I do believe Obama is an Indigo...which master he serves (light or dark) is still up for debate.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well if I thought I was Indigo, I wouldnt go around bragging that Barak Obama is one too. Personally, I would be insulted to think some idiot was part of whatever group I was.

***********VERY FUN GAME BELOW*******************************

I have always been a fan of word games. You know ones where you replace one word with another funnier word and then read it or play it back in your mind to get a laugh.

So take the title of this thread "Barak Obama is an Indigo" and try to think of new words to replace indigo with.. then what ever word you come up with, reread the thread replacing Indigo with whatever you come up with.

Let me get you started. Finish the sentence with the first word that comes into your head. Barak Obama is an

I think you will find it amusing.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Don't be sad heyo. I can still blast you with Y rays and make you indigo

Incase your wondering Y rays comes from "The Cavemans Valentine" with Sam jackson. Good movie.

Yup according to the leader of the movement Obama is an indigo...

And no one does not need proof nor logic to claim the title.. both for themselves or others.. because while I have never heard Obama claim to be Indigo, Ms Tappe claims he is... so then thats it I guess he is an indigo.

I hear by claim all of earth for the indigo people. HAHA

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Super galactic ultra indigo?

Yeah... I can confirm their existence, as an Elite Ultra Super Secret Double Awesome Ninja Indigo Samurai Cyber Warrior, I know of these things.

We have our own squad also...

The Elite Ultra Super Secret Double Awesome Ninja Indigo Samurai Cyber Squad Warriors of light Friendship Love and Explosions and Shrapnel.

We rock so hard, the Universe wakes up with a sore bum.

Our leader is Chuck Norris, btw...

-Edrick

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
reply to post by mellisamouse

The "GREAT OBAMA" admitted he has done drugs. Guess that proves that he isn't indigo. I mean how can he be one and go against his indigo nature like that?

Indigo is a label that people place on themselves to feel special. Show me DNA evidence that you have evolved to homo superior. Sorry, but you've been had.

There IS DNA evidence...I thought everyone knew that.

Also, just because3 I personally don't do drugs, dosen't mean ALL indigos have never tried drugs....

They are just humans too like everyone else, they just have a few extra strands of DNA activated.... so 6 instead of 2 or 4 or whatever it is supposed to be at...

Alll of YOU are having your DNA activated as well, so you can sit and pooh pooh everyone else for now, but wait until you get pregnant or knock someone else up and go for DNA testing just to discover you have activated a few extra strands as well....then what are you gonna say.... well, I have 6 active strands now so it's not so bad, but ohhhhhhh those 8 stranders, they are kooky!!!! lol... :p

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Gives Phils avatar a bag of gumi worms to lick..they taste better.
As for the prez being an indigo, nope. But he is CFR, among other things.
Points to the lizard scales on the ground..cool.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Gives Phils avatar a bag of gumi worms to lick..they taste better.
As for the prez being an indigo, nope. But he is CFR, among other things.
Points to the lizard scales on the ground..cool.

What is CFR????

And one thing I definatly don't and never WILL buy is the shapeshifting reptillian thing....lol...come on! Gimme a break! :p

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, Indigo now?

I cant see any evidence to support that claim.
And fyi; people have called me indigo and etc, what I see is someone desperate for a way of life and meaning, I don't mean any disrespect, but perhaps try and be more objective and perhaps think things over before shouting. it would be great if topic is true, but I have no reasons to believe that so far.

Only a pawn friend.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
The conspiracy deepens when you learn that ATS gives members 10,000 points to join twitter and follow ATS on twitter....Come some one give the name of the right mod your supposed to tell about it when you do it.. just incase any of yall want free points.

10,000 ? WHAT !! I only got 5000 when I joined.

*sends telepathic U2U to the mods*

And yes I would like a japenase tv show... it would be cooler than power rangers... which I would not be surprised if it too was invented by indigos.

I would go with Godzilla. It has that ominous ring to it, and is chock full of bad acting to boot!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

No, i had no idea that there is/was/could be a DNA difference. One strand could make a HUGE difference. Especially if that one tells the rest how to act.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I object to this whole thread its blatantly racist and should be shut down!On a side note does that make obama a African Kenyan Indonesian muslin christian atheist indigo American?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This whole Indigo idea is starting to confuse me. some say they are a different race, another says they are our saviors, and yet more come on and say they are only human; there are more differences. I wish the whole Indigo nation would get together and make a determination of what they are and set it down so the rest of us can determine if we want that religion or not.

The more confusing it is made to be and having that many differences between people claiming to be Indigo appears to make the Indigo movement BS. Come on guys, get it together then come talk to the average Joe; otherwise the averae Joe is going to laugh you back off this planet.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

It's like this.

Indigos are real because they say so! Barak Obama is an Indigo because Nancy Tappe says so and she is the discoverer of the Indigo race. Barak Obama is a member of the CFR because he says so and the CFR wants to establish a New World Order because they say so.

ERGO the indigos are part of the new world order and want to bring our salvation through depopulation.... Because my indigo cat said so

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I agree. People seem to take the whole Indigo thing and re-creating it into their own fantasy world. I don't like labels, they do more harm than good.
I am embarrassed to even think to present myself as a 'indigo' now.
This is sad, and makes it hard on the rest.

Keep it real I say!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

It's like this.

Indigos are real because they say so! Barak Obama is an Indigo because Nancy Tappe says so and she is the discoverer of the Indigo race. Barak Obama is a member of the CFR because he says so and the CFR wants to establish a New World Order because they say so.

ERGO the indigos are part of the new world order and want to bring our salvation through depopulation.... Because my indigo cat said so

Now I judge this like someones poor attempt at a joke.
Either someone needs help, or someone has to much spear time on his/her hands. I would perhaps go for both..

Well, damn glad time is relative at moments like this

[edit on 21-6-2009 by astorath]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well I think the whole indigo lable thing should be thrown out the window... but I do like that the word is asically a place where people can discuss things NON religious, that are still somewhat spiritual...that is the thing the word has accomplished...

As for lables..... well I can write Chanel with a jiffy marker on all my knitted sweaters, but it is never gonna make it a true Chanel...

It is more like people who have already, or are in the proccess of awakening, which is THANKFULLY a lot more latley...

I am not for religion of ANY kind, but for individual responsibility, indivisual spirituality, and a dropping of the "victom" mentality.....

I can join the dots in most puzzles to bring the unity of the big picture basically...... and so are a lot of people now adays.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by astorath

Yes astorath. It is a little of column A and a little of Column B.

I look at it like this. I am telekinetic. Big deal it never won me much. I am not an Indigo. Click the link in the OP I originally gave. Read what the founder of the Indigo Theory has to say about it all then come to your own conclusion.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by astorath

Either someone needs help, or someone has to much spear time on his/her hands.
do reluctant indigo's have trouble spelling ?and shouldn't you have seen this coming? I'm an ocher by the way

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh, an Indigo....I thought you said he was a Windigo. That would be entirely more plausible.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"Calling occupants of interplanetary quite extraordinary craft ..."

The Carpenters said it best. Proof please. And thanks. Tip: The real ones don't need long titles, they prove.

Chaz.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join